Chapter 112

A few days later

In early morning

Linket heard of a horse race on as she decided to enter while she snuck out while Michael was sleeping as she knew about cinder secret horse as cinder told her about it. While she gose into the woods finding it near a cave where there was a bridal and saddle while she puts it on the horse then gets on it.

(Cinder horse)

(Cinder horse)

When linket gets on it it takes her to the race where linket puts her mask in her jumpsuit and puts a replica of cinder helmet on to pretend to be cinder for a moment. While she gose in the ring where the horse gets walked around as everyone thinks that Linket is cinder while the horse gets walked around Michael was watching her in the shadows as lea and nitray where watching already knowing it's linket. While then the horses gets taken into the gates as Linket gets put in the first gates next to a angry looking black horse. while Linket felt another pair of eyes on her as shadow devil had snuck out of hell to see how this will go. As the gates open and all the horses runs out at fast speeds while cinder horse runs straight to first place as it was a horse that cinder trained to run fast. While it's at first place the angry looking black horse comes running for first tying with cinder horse called razor shoves the black horse away.

10 minutes later

Razor and the angry looking black horse was still tied into razor trips over a rock throwing linket off into the fence which breaks her entire right arm. While the helmet falls off as linket holds her arm as it gave her great pain as the pepole where shocked of Linket apprence as razor gets up running off while the police who were guarding the race came running. as linket runs off taking her mask out of her jumpsuit and putting it back on while she continues running turning into a wolf holding her arm as she runs away. while lea turns wolf letting Michael on her back as she gose after linket to see if lea can guide linket back to her place. while shadow devil appears as a big black wolf near linket as he says. Your to slow get on or get caught. Linket turns human as she gets on shadow devil back while he takes her back to lea place as linket continued to hold her arm in as it was starting to turn purple. While she had her taken the top half of her jumpsuit off while she still had her spots bra on. As shadow devil says while running in his wolf form. Don't worry I can fix your arm when we get back. Linket looks at him as she says. And what if you can't. Shadow devil replies. Then we chop it off and put a metal one on Linket nodes while lea with Michael on her back catch up to shadows devil while they gets to lea house.

At lea house

Shadow devil stops at Lea house as linket gets off as he turns back to demon as lea arrives as Michael gets off her and gose to linket and gently holds her arm as she winces in pain and whimpers a bit from her wolf form. While lea turns back to normal as she gose over to lea and takes her arm while lea dose a spell to put linket bones in place to heal. while lea then puts linket arm in a sling while then Michael takes her back into the house as lea was about to say something to shadow devil but he was already gone by teleporting to hell As she then gose inside.

Inside of the house

Linket and Michael walks in as Freddy says. Oh great we go a broken slasher. Lea walks in and says to Freddy. Oh shut up Freddy she can use her other arm dumbass. Lea glares a bit at him while Michael bitch slapped him making Freddy walk off as Michael sits on the couch while Linket sits In his lap which he didn't mind as they watch a bit of tv while lea joins them to calm down a bit.