Chapter 25

(so when I say two killer dolls I mean tiffany and Chucky)

At midnight

Linket pov

I was sleeping next to Michael as he was sleeping into I started hearing foot steps above our room as I opens one eye looking around as I continues hearing them so I carefully and sneakily turns wolf and jumps off the bed and looks back seen Michael still sleeping. while I'm a wolf I looks around in wolf vision and gose up into the attic as I looks around and then heard the foot steps again as I growls looking around while I walked around the attic into I see a blonde hair doll and looks at it then sniffs it. while I go on all fours into I heard something behind me and looks behind me seen a orange hair doll behind me and turns around seen it had a few scars on its face I was about to sniff him into the blond hair doll jumps on me and cuts my shoulder with a knife it had making me Yelp. then the orange hair doll looks at me and trys to stab me buy I moved as it cuts my cheek as I growls angrily and loudly into the blonde hair doll was about to stab me again but I snaps my mouth on her arm and threw her on the ground as I pins her and the orange hair doll to the ground as I growls getting defensive as the orange hair doll. says calm down girly I'm a friend of your boyfriend. I tilt my had confused as I turns human keeping them pinned to the floor as I says. how do I know your not lying and why Stab me. the orange hair doll says. well we through you were some wiredo that should be killed but then I saw in your eyes that your with Michael. so let us go and I'm certain he can confirm it and I'll stich you up. I thinks and let's them go as I says. you betray me I'll have you both as my chew toy on a full moon. I let's them go as the orange hair dolls stands helping the blonde hair doll stand as the orange hair doll says. now to introduce ourselves I'm Chucky and she tiffany who are you. I looks at them and then says. well my name is linket. Chucky and tiffany looks at me as I knew they needed help getting down the stairs so I picks them up helping them down stairs then I put them back on the floor as I follow them to Michael room as I says. so if I'm right your both killer dolls. they nodes as I says. cool. we get to Michael room seen him awake As I walks over to him knowing he was wondering were I went from him stareing out the window. While I gose to him carefully putting my arms around his waist as he then turns around hugging me seen me as I nuzzles him as Chucky and tiffany watches as Chucky says mostly to tiffany. a serial killer werewolf and a serial killer. tiffany smacks him above the head and says to him. leave them alone there in love like you and I are. Chucky gose silent into Michael notice him while he gose to Chucky as I watches while Michael kneeling down and carved into the floor saying. "nice to see you again old freind". Chucky reads it and so dose tiffany as Chucky says. it's nice to see you again as well Michael now you remember tiffany right. Michael nodes and looks at tiffany carving for her. "nice to see you again tiffany". tiffany smiles a bit as she says nice to see you again Michael. I walks over watching as I says to Michael. I like her she pretty. tiffany giggles a bit as she says to me. and your pretty as well now why don't we leave the boys to catch up while we talk about girl stuff. I nodes as she takes my finger and leads me somewhere as when we get to the stair I picks her up taking her down the stairs as I sets her back on the floor. While she leads me to the living room as she climbs up onto the couch sitting there as I decided to sit next to her as she says. I do apologize for stabbing you. I replied watching her start stiching me up from getting a a needle and thread out of her pocket. it's alright don't worry I've been stab before. she nodes finishing stiching me up as she says. now when you heal the thread will just fall out when it's ready to. I nodes and says. well how is it been a doll. tiffany replies honestly. well it's fine thought the best part is not having that time of the month and never dying. i nodes listing and says. that time of the month sucks to be honest. she nodes.

No one pov

As linket and tiffany talks and Chucky and Michael talks linket secret step mother was watching as linket step mother was going to kidnap linket and take her away from Michael. but seen tiffany and Chucky linket step mother knew it would be even more tricky to kidnap linket.

The next day

Linket and tiffany was missing as Chucky and Michael were looking around for them as Chucky says. someone has been here. he picks up a note and reads it to Michael saying. I have taken my step daughter and her doll away back to Los Angeles. Michael clenched his fist angry and grabs Chucky taking him outside to a car he had hidden behind his house.

(Michael car from Halloween 5)

Michael gets it chucking Chucky in the passage seat and drives off as Chucky sits up and says. I know you want her back and I want tiffany back but why not think of a plan. Michael continues driving and ponits at Chucky mostly saying for him to think of a plan as Chucky nodes while Michael continues driving as Chucky puts there knives in the glove box just incase.

With tiffany and Linket

Linket wakes up tied up and gag as tiffany was tied up with her and taped across her mouth as they see there in a trunk of a car as the car stops moving as linket growls lightly. while the trunk opens while tiffany stays still as linket step mother opens the trunk as linket look's at her in shock as she knew how much her step mother wanted to kill her. while her step mother drags her out of the trunk along with tiffany and takes them down to the attic as she chains linket up by the throat and untied and ungag as linket says. release me now or I'll break free and kill you like I did my parents and sibling. linket gets smack across the face as linket step mother left locking the door as tiffany had untied herself and taken the tape off as linket watches was tiffany says. was that your step mother. linket nodes and says. yes it was so you think Michael and Chucky will come for us. tiffany nodes and says. they will don't worry. linket nodes as tiffany stays close to her protectively as linket holds tiffany protective of her.

9 hour's later

With Chucky and Michael

Chucky was napping into Michael wakes him up letting him know that there in Los Angeles as Chucky wakes up looking around. while Michael continues driving feeling linket fear and a bit of loneliness while Chucky says. they should be here somewhere. Michael nodes.

With linket and tiffany

Linket and tiffany were thinking of a plan of escape while Linket secretly felt Michael anger as tiffany whispers. when your step mother is asleep I'll unlock the chain with a special tick I know. linket nodes as they stay close togeather to protect each other.