Chapter 99

A few years later

Linket and Satan stayed as freinds even though she is queen peacock still she kept in touch with Satan. While Satan kept cinder who still possessed by shadow devil and red shadow. As Satan was figuring out a way to get red shadow and shadow devil out of her. As when he isn't thinking of what he spent time with linket and the Cullen's didn't mind while they let linket do what she wants to do. as what she didn't know is that Michael and Freddy and lea and nitray and rose and Ghostface and springtrap and scar and Jason have broken out of the sanitarium to kill linket for her betrayal. As Alice sees this in a vision but dosent say anything at the moment while Linket had turned into queen peacock to do something while Satan stays behind and Alice tells Carlisle what she saw. As he was in shock but could understand that they felt betrayed while he tells Satan in private.

With Queen peacock/linket

Linket was running through the woods to the school where Nessy is. while Linket/Queen peacock had been asked to the school for superheroes day. As she is on her way there she is chased by nitray as a wolf with Freddy on her back As Freddy says. Get back here traitor! Linket gets scared and jump over a large brick wall not knowing she had just gone over into a prison yard. but lucky for her no prisoner's are around she jumps over another wall onto the roof of the school while she then gose in through the window hiding the fear  on her face.

30 minutes later

Linket as queen peacock left the school and gose through the town in hopes to avoid the slashers into springtrap grabs her by the throat and pulling her in a dark alleyway as he says pinning her to a wall. Now linket I'll give you a choice you either fake your death as queen peacock and rejoin us or we will kill you for betrayal. Linket growls lightly as springtrap continues. You have 24 hours to decide if you don't decided by then we will hunt you down and kill you. Springtrap drops linket as he walks off while she gets up jumping over the building to get to the Cullen's house before she transforms back.

At the Cullen's house

Linket gets back transforming back as she gose to her room while the Cullen's are out and Satan back in hell. as she is planning on leaving so she doesn't put the Cullen's in danger. As she grabs a bag shoving clothes and some food in there while she writes a note leaving it in the kitchen to find. As linket leaves going out the back door. as she puts her ring in her bag with Jessica as she is resting while Linket turns wolf on her back leg as she runs off into the woods with her bag to keep the slashers away from the Cullen's.