Chapter 72

At the slasher sanitarium

Linket and lea time with luna was up as they get taken to dinner with the other slashers as they get to the dinner room Ghostface sits at his table with a pink hair women and lea and Freddy sits at there table and so dose Jason and nitray. while Hannibal and Candyman sits at there table alone while Chucky and tiffany sits with Ghostface while Linket gets take to a table which was suppose to be hers and Michaels but since in her mind that Michael is dead. she had a to sit alone but as she sits down and puts her cuffed hands under her chin bored into that's when a guard came over with a robotic bunny as linket looks at them into guard sits the bunny at the table while the guard left as the bunny says sounding like it had a sore throat. I can see your pain off losing Michael. linket nodes listing to him while the bunny had cuffs on and a shock collar as linket asks. what are you in here for. the animatronic bunny replies. killing 6 kids and shoving them in animatronic suits what about you. linket says. helping my dead boyfriend kill his entire family. the animatronic replies. sounds fun before I was capture I was in a horror attraction. linket replies. what's your name by the way. springtrap replies. springtrap it was originally springbonnie but I changed it after getting springlocked in this suit by the spirit of the 6 kids I killed. linket nodes and says. I would change my name but I can't. springtrap nodes and then whispers. I'm thinking of breaking out if you like I can help you break out as well. linket nodes as she whispers. if you can help my freinds Freddy Krueger and Lea eclipse and Jason Voorhees ans nitray eclipse and Pennywise and Ghostface and Chucky and tiffany and Hannibal and Candyman break out as well. springtrap thinks and whispers. ok I will I just need to think of a better plan. linket nodes while springtrap gets taken back to his room early as then linket gose back to the room early as well. as she was bored while she gets in the room she sits on her bed while cinder walks in the room and says. what are you doing back so early. linket glares as she stands and says. nothing to do with you murder. cinder rolls her eyes leaving as linket wolf claws came out and starts brushing her hair.

A hour later

Linket had fallen asleep for a nap while lea and nitray and Freddy and tiffany and Chucky and Pennywise and Ghostface and Hannibal and Candyman and Jason are back and playing go fish. that was Jason choice to play as he had told nitray through sign language while cinder walks in and says. Voorhees and orange eclipse your psychiatrist wants to see you now. they nodes going while cinder escorts them there while Linket wakes up and sits up while she whispers to herself missing Michael arms around her. I miss you Michael. she gets up and walks over to the table and sits in a seat for her as she says. what are we playing. lea replies. go fish it's something Jason had chosen. linket nodes while she watches them play while then springtrap gets put in there room for trashing his own. while the guards shut the door as springtrap leans against the wall watching them play as linket stands going over to the painting area of the room while she thinks of what to paint while lea says while she plays go fish. paint what you feel. linket nodes while she starts painting for a bit.

With Michael

Michael was still at his house as he had just killed a dog and ate it from hunger. while he then left in his car to find were the slasher sanitarium is as he had his knife to kill anyone who gets his way.

At midnight

At the slasher sanitarium

Everyone was sleeping while springtrap watches linket as she was still painting while cinder walks by the room as she was on night patrol to keep an eye on all the prisoners. while she runs her syth against the wall and bars off the doors while she keeps a eye out for anyone trying to escape.