Chapter 27

At midnight

Linket was still sleeping and so was Michael so Chucky decided to leave the car for a moment knowing Michael will be ok for a moment. While Chucky gets to tiffany then she looks at him getting off linket as tiffany gose and hugs him while they then decided to lift linket to carry her to the car as she still sleeping. while they get to the car they put linket in the back with Michael as they sleeps while Chucky starts the car while tiffany works the peddles to drive the car back to Haddonfield, Illinois.

A few hours later

Both linket and Michael wake up feeling the car is moving into they see Chucky and tiffany driving linket was a bit shock at the sight. but Michael didn't care as he brings linket closer to him making her giggles a bit as he starts tickling making her go into a fit of giggles then Chucky and tiffany heard and rolls there eyes as they then enter Haddonfield, Illinois. While Chucky then drive to Michael house while Linket giggles stop while she was nuzzling Michael chest as she missed him. while he starts stroking her hair as when they get to Michael house both tiffany and Chucky get out of the car and so dose Michael while he carried her inside while Chucky and tiffany follows them. While they get inside of the house both Michael and Linket went upstairs as Tiffany and Chucky stay down stairs while Linket had her knife and Michael knife as she gives it to him as he takes it. while he sits on the floor with her in his lap as he carve in the ground saying. "I missed you". Linket says to him. I missed you to. she nuzzles him while he keeps her close.

Later in the early morning that still night

Linket and Michael were sleeping again while Chucky and tiffany were keeping a look out as they saw a pack of wolves watching the house. While they had left there territory in search of Linket as she was ment to be with them after her parents died not knowing she killed her own parents.

The next night on Halloween

Linket and Michael had left to kill people while Chucky and tiffany stayed behind to look after the house. while it was a full moon but linket hasn't turn into her full moon wolf form yet while the moon is covered by the clouds while both Linket and Michael go to another babysitter house to kill her as they sneaks in and hides in the darkness. into she was alone which was as Michael sneaks behind her and slits her throat while Linket sneaks into the kitchen seen the babysitter boyfriend as Michael see and decided to choke him and stab him to the pantry keeping him pinned with his knife. while Michael grabs a new chef knife from the knife block as both Michael and Linket left the house and then linket turns into her full moon wolf form from the moon. While both her and Michael go to a barnyard party while they pretend to be in costume to get in while Linket had a man following her stalking her as Linket did see in the corner of her eye as she lead him away. while Michael follows and them shoves a rake in the man head then Linket smirks impressed. while Linket takes Michael outside for a moment to show him something a bit crazy as she runs her claws against her knife creating a spark of fire that sets the barn on as linket and Michael blocks the Doors of escape. while Michael was impressed with linket setting the barn on fire while both Linket and Michael decided to return to the house seen the police watching it while Michael and Linket sneaks in from behind the house as they see the police in there house. while tiffany and Chucky were acting like dolls as linket walks by them quitely sneaking behind the police officers that are in the house a Michael stabs them multiple times while Linket rips there throats out killing them. when all the police are dead Chucky and tiffany went to move the police cars in the woods far away as linket turns human while Michael watches her as she says. that felt good after so long of not killing pepole on Halloween. Michael nodes agreeing as linket says. next Halloween will kill Laurie and her entire family. Michael smirks under his mask liking the sound of that as he nodes while they go upstairs to listen it anyone else is going to come for them.

Later that night at midnight

Halloween was finished as Chucky and tiffany had returned from hiding all the police cars as linket and Michael were in there room as linket was laying in bed with Michael head in her lap. while she strokes his mask hair not minding as he had dozed off in her lap while she watches him sleep finding it cute as he sleeps peacefully.