Chapter 31

Later that morning

Linket and Michael had returns to the Cullen house as Carlisle had linket get ready for school as he was going to try school one last time. as Emmett was going to go with her as Linket went to her room and was getting ready for as Michael was sitting on the bed thinking he was able to go with but he wasn't as linket gets changed.

(Linket new outfit just ignore the bag)

Linket says to Michael hoping he won't take it the wrong way. you can't come with me. Michael frowns under his mask from hearing this as he then hugs her and let's her go as she says. I'll be back don't worry. he nodes as linket left her room as Carlisle and Emmett left as Esme says to Linket before she left. don't worry we will look after him. linket nodes as she left with Emmett and Carlisle.

At school

Linket walks in with Emmett as Carlisle left to go to work while Linket first period was sport as she gose a little nervous as she hasn't played that much sport in a while. And She was a bit scared if she runs she might turn into her wolf form as Emmett whispers. don't worry if you feel your wolf form coming on slow down and it will stop. she nodes as the teacher has her change her shoes to running shoes as it for a 4000 running race. while Jacob was taking part in it and so was Leah and her brother Seth as linket whispers. I remember her been one of my kidnapper's and so is the guy next to her. Emmett nodes as he dose a quick phone call to Carlisle as Linket gose standing next to Seth while the race starts and Jacob and Leah and Seth runs and so dose linket. Then she was in the lead as her wolf legs have secretly came out while Emmett watches her run fast as she was getting faster.

30 minutes later

The race has finished as linket was changing her shoes as Jacob was secretly angry at linket for finishing first. Then when linket went to the bathroom without telling Emmett as he was on the phone to Carlisle again. while Jacob secretly follows her while Linket heard him as he shoves her into the ground and starts beating her while he starts kicking her violently as he left before Emmett came as linket hides herself in the bushes she was scared Jacob was going to come back.

With the Cullen's and Michael

Michael was watching tv with edward bored into Michael starts feeling linket fear and pain as it angers him. while he clenched his knife standing as he was going to find linket and kill who has harm her as Jasper and Edward trys to calm Michael down which works for a bit.

At school with Linket and Emmett

Emmett was looking for Linket into he found her in a bush and takes her out carefully as she growled in a bit of pain. While she was bleeding from her nose and her arm was broken as Emmett says. who did this to you. Linket replies in a bit of pain. J... Jacob did. Emmett nodes and calls Carlisle to come and pick them up as Emmett takes Linket out the front of the school as Carlisle gets there and gets out of the car as he says. who did this to her. Emmett replies. Jacob did. Carlisle opens the door as Emmett gets it still holding Linket as Carlisle close the door as he gets in the car driving to the hospital he works.

At the hospital

Emmett takes Linket in as she had passed out from the pain as Carlisle leads Emmett to a private room. while he lays her in the bed carefully as Carlisle puts her arm in a cast just so her bone doesn't heal crookedly or deform as Carlisle then cleans the blood off her as both Carlisle and Emmett had resist the urge to feed of Linket while Linket is clean up they let her rest.

A hour later

Linket wakes up with a throbbing head as she rubs her head as Emmett says. welcome back to the land of the living. linket chuckles a bit and says. well I couldn't leave Michael behind. Emmett smirks as Carlisle came in and says. how do you feel. linket replies. sore am I able to go home now. Carlisle nodes as Emmett gides her back to the car.

With the Cullen's and Michael

Michael had calmed down by Esme talking to him as it reminds him of Linket somehow as he had dozed off in her lap as linket walks in keeping her cast arm close to her as Esme see. while she stands resting Michael head on a pillow as he continues sleeping as Carlisle and Emmett walk in behind her as Esme hugs linket and Esme says. I can't believe Jacob did this to you. Linket nodes and says. is it ok if I go to my room to rest. Esme nodes and let's linket go as she gose upstairs to her room to rest as her body was still in shock. while no one was looking Michael follows her upstairs and when linket is sleeping Michael lays next to her holding her carefully. While he see her broken arm as it inraged him but he calms down as he puts his knife on the bedside table while he holds her while she slept.