Chapter 82

At night

It was raining as Michael was watching out the window knowing he was been watched by Jamie and Karen. then fang was in her snake form escaping from her father after he found her secret. while she left her baby at the door step of Michael house knowing that Satan is close by while she slivers off going to hell not knowing Satan is already there waiting for her.

In hell

Fang gets back to hell were her father was waiting with his syth that looks like cinders just red. while fang slivers tiredly while Satan came behind her stepping on her keeping her on the ground while he then says. your a traitor to my and your dead mother's bloodline. Satan then beheads her then grabs her body and head chucking it into a lava pit to burn.

At michael house

Linket was running around the house in her wolf form on all fours. While springtrap and Michael were watching her confused. while they were the only ones awake at the moment while Candyman and Hannibal and nitray and Freddy and Ghostface are sleeping. while Linket then runs at the door scratching it as to say that there someone outside. while Michael grabs his knife just incase while he opens the door as he sees a crying baby. Then picks it up bring it inside while he closed the door. While he keeps hold of the baby as it looks up at him cooing a bit. while micheal looks at it and so dose springtrap as linket turns human as she says I recognised the sent it's fangs. springtrap says but fang is in hell what's her Child doing here. nitray says coming down stairs beacuse Satan found out and killed her for ruining the bloodline he and his dead wife created he wanted it to be pure and not ruin by someone else which happen to be her mate. nitray takes the baby carefully. while nitray says I'll look after it. linket nodes while nitray gose back upstairs with the baby as it coos cutely. while springtrap gose to watch tv while michael and Linket look out the window while she takes her mask off for a bit.

At midnight the start of Halloween

Springtrap had gone to sleep while Linket and Michael left to find and kill Jamie. not knowing that she had just given birth to her son into linket smells it and gose there with Michael. While Michael secretly wanted Jamie baby to kill it as well to end Jamie bloodline. while they get to the hospital were Jamie is. she sees them and escapes with her baby stealing someone truck. while Michael killed the driver by snapping his neck while both Linket and Michael steal a car following her wondering were she is going.

At a bus station

Jamie runs in going to a pay phone for help which she gets from calling the police. while she gose to a bathroom and hides the baby in the bathroom. while she left with a blanket covering paper towels while she then hides hearing linket and Michael entering while he opens the doors to each stall to see were Jamie is. while they open the stall she is in but she has escape while Michael Huff's angry. while both Linket and Michael left and gets back in the stolen car seen Jamie ahead of them while they follows her thinking she still has the baby not knowing she hid it.

At a barn on a farm

Michael and Linket had made Jamie crash off the road going on a farm near a barn. while she gets out trying to hide while Michael and Linket walks in the barn looking for Jamie into they heard her snap a twig on the ground. while they go behind her scaring her. Michael then grabs her by the throat slamming and impaling her on a corn thresher. While linket smirks a bit in her mask while Jamie reached for Michael which confused linket a little. while michael puts his hands like he is reaching for her. but instead he grabs her shoulders impaling her deeper on the corn thresher while Jamie says to Michael. you can't have that baby neither can your half blind skank. Linket Growls lightly while Michael then turns on the corn thresher. While it starts disemboweling her while both Michael and Linket left going to the car. that Jamie was in Grabbing out what they think is the baby but Michael takes the blanket off seen its paper towels. while Michael gets even Mader as linket growls lightly while they get back in the car they stole going back to the house. not knowing that Karen has found the baby as Jamie had called Karen after calling the police as she was telling Karen were Jamie is going to hide the baby as Karen had gone to get him hoping Michael doesn't get her.

At michael house in early Morning

Michael and Linket had returned with everyone sleeping. while Freddy had secretly gone into the dream realm. While Linket had moved her canvas into the living room while Michael was watching tv. as linket draws on her canvas while she has a bit on a flashback while she draws.

In the flashback

In the sanitarium years ago when both Linket and Michael were locked up again after they killed Jamie when she was younger. Michael had pulled away a bit from linket as she thinks she did something wrong not knowing that he was planning something in his head. While he had distance himself away from her the guard's had begun to drug her more often and beat her. While Michael knew of this and secretly killed the guard's who are doing this to her. Then one day Dr Sartain was watching both Linket and Michael outside as Michael was caressing her lightly bruised cheek gently. She watches him as she says to him. Why have you been ignoring me. he puts a finger on his temple while he then makes a box with his hands as she sees he is trying to tell her he was thinking of a plan while she nodes understanding. While he continues caressing her cheek a bit while then they get taken back to there rooms by Dr Sartain guards.

End of flashback

Linket continues drawing on her canvas. while her eyes turn red from Halloween and so dose Michael eyes. while he was sitting on the couch watching tv. while watching Linket wondering what she is drawing on her canvas to paint