Chapter 33

At midnight in linket dream

Linket was dreaming as she was in a boiler room as she looks around confused wondering why she would be in a boiler room for into a voice says behind her. I wouldn't trust hockey punk if I were you. linket says. oh and I'm supposed to trust you when I don't even know who you are. linket looks around as the voice says. well you trust Michael. linket says well that's beacuse I've know him longer then anyone else. Also how do you know his name. the voice says. that's for me to know and you to find out girly. linket rolls her eyes and says. if your Satan take me to hell. linket then wakes up.

In the morning

Linket had woken up from her strange dream as she decided to call Carlisle and check in on Michael as when she calls Carlisle he answers and says into the phone. hey linket how are you. linket replied into the phone. I'm good how Michael. Carlisle replies into the phone. he good he been hanging around with Bella and Esme and Emmett. linket replies into the phone. will you be picking me up when I get back from the camping trip. Carlisle replies into the phone. yes I will don't worry now go have fun. linket says. thanks Carlisle I wish you were my father. before Carlisle can replies she hangs up as she packs her stuff up and get on the bus leaving a note for Jason to find so he can go to Michael house in Haddonfield, Illinois. as when she on the bus she sits alone again while she secretly text Chucky as she text him saying. "do you know someone called Jason". Chucky replies. "Michael did carve something about him but I never met him why". linket replies. "well I left him the address to Michael house". Chucky replies. "ok I'll keep a look out". linket replies. "ok". she then puts her phone away in her bag and watches the bus drive by as she starts thinking if she going soft from not killing anyone in a bit.

Later that day in the afternoon

Linket had returned to school as she was waiting for Carlisle as she sits on the fence into she saw a werewolf that she remembers from the kidnapping. While she gets off the fence and sneaks behind him and grabs Michael knife out of her bag and slit the werewolf throat and stabbed him a few times. then as he dies linket hides his body in a bush as linket cleans Michael knife as it get a bit stained as she hides it back in her bag and waits for Carlisle. While she smirks satisfied with her kill as when Carlisle came in his car she hides her smirk and gets in the car and sets her bag on the ground in front of her as Carlisle says. how was your trip linket replies good but I did feel a bit lonely at night. Carlisle says while driving. that's is understandable now is there anything in particular you'll like for dinner Emmett and Michael caught a deer this morning. linket thinks and says. well I'll eat anything you make I don't mind. Carlisle nodes understanding.

In the late afternoon

Linket and Carlisle returns home as linket walks in while Michael grabs her a bit roughly and bear hugs her tightly as linket says trying to breath. Michael becareful remember I'm fragile and I can't breath. he loosened up his hug as linket hugs him as she says. and I missed you too. he nuzzles her as Esme says. he missed you alot. Linket says blushing a bit. I could tell. Esme let's Michael and Linket go upstairs to there room as in the room linket gives his knife back. While he sees a bit of stained blood on it and smirks a bit as he lifts his mask up to his nose and kisses her as she kisses back while she rest her head on his chest as he sits on the bed while he sets her in his lap as she nuzzles his chest.