Chapter 85 🍋

A week Later

(a quick 🍋 here)

Michael and Linket were still with the Cullen's as she had hid her face from the others apart from Carlisle and Michael. While she didn't want anyone else to see her blind her one eye while then both Linket and Michael were in the kitchen. while the Cullen's are out hunting for food as Michael had set linket on the bench in the kitchen while there make out while she whispers. Becareful of my leg. he nodes while she then whispers. and it has to be a quicky so we don't get caught and I'll let you be as rough as you want just don't snap me in half. Michael grins a bit as they continues making into he then grabs his knife cutting of her old torn shirt. While he continues kissing her as his hands explore her thin slender boney delicate body into he then cuts her bra off. As he starts kissing her neck making her moans lightly as she takes his hands resting them around her waist while he then takes off her tights carefully not to hurt her healing leg. While he starts kissing her neck and chest making his way down to her womenhood while she watches him wondering what he is going to do. Then she felt his tounge on her womenhood while he holds her hips she moans lightly feeling pleasure from his tounge going through her womenhood. Then he runs a hand up to her mouth to silence her while he continues licking her womenhood as she then moans into his hand. then starts kissing his hand a bit into while she runs her hand into his hair as he continues getting faster while he gets faster she starts getting close to her climax. As he knew from the way her body tensed up as she then orgasms shivering from pleasure as he smirks a bit licking up her juices as he takes his hand away from her mouth and starts kissing her neck as she whispers to him. Your good at that and I want to know how. He grins and Huff's a bit mostly telling her it's a secret. While she could feel his large hard member between her legs

(End of 🍋)

he continues kissing her neck as her hands then travel up to his chest and about to unzips his jumpsuit. Into they heard the front door open which spooks them while Michael then throws linket on the couch covering her with blanks so no one knew what there doing. while linket puts her mask on and Michael hides her torn and cut clothes in the bin. then Carlisle and Esme walks in seen linket laying on the couch. while Michael is sitting in a chair next to linket while he had both his and her knife in his pocket as Carlisle says to Linket. How the leg. Linket replies. Sore but I'll be fine. Carlisle nodes as he gose to his office while Esme gose to the kitchen. while Michael then picks up linket in the blankets taking her upstairs to her room as she was a bit tired.

In Linket room

Michael lays linket in bed while she had fallen asleep in his arms. while he kisses her forehead and grabs a towel deciding to have a shower not knowing there someone in Linket room. While Michael gose for a shower the person secretly grabs linket and gose out the window.

A bit later

Michael shower was finished as he got changed in the bathroom while he did leave a dark navy blue jumpsuit there just incase. As he was changed he puts his mask back on and puts his knife and Linket knife in his pocket. While he then gose to Linket room seen she is gone which enraged him then he sees a window open and then gose out it wondering who took her from him.

With linket

linket wakes up looking around seen she is upside down while she did see she had clothes on. but there were clothes she never like that much they were mostly really slutty clothes. into she heard someone and trys to move but can as the chains around her wrist and ankles burn her from been made of sliver as she hissed in pain. While then her burnt leg starts hunting as well while the man with green hair and tattoos all over him came over as she says noticing she had her mask on still. Release me Now. The man shakes his head while he says laughing a bit crazily. oh I can't do that we need Mikey here for our special little party. He laughs a bit again while his women takes the mask off linkets face as the man says. So that's what your hiding your partly blind. He chuckles a bit and then says to his women. Oh Harley Quinn get me the special stuff. Harley Quinn nodes leaving while Linket growls realising who he is as she says. Release me joker or I'll finish what was started in highschool. the joker chuckles and says. Oh but Linket this time it's going to be different. He then whispers in her ear. I'm going to inject you with liquid sliver and dump you into a pool of acid. Linket growls knowing that the sliver will weaken her but then she gets nervous about the acid part. While he grabs her burnt leg making her Yelp in pain and then cry while his grip gets tighter which makes him smirks a bit and says. Weak and puny just like at school. Linket growls lightly.

With Michael

Michael was making his way to the jokers hide out as he was following linket pain. When he gets there he walks through looking around wondering were linket would be into he heard voice following them. Were he then sees Linket chained to a table while he listens in.

In the room

Harley Quinn walks in with the needle of liquid sliver not hearing michael behind her. while joker takes the needle and grabs linket arm and starts injected the sliver into her. Then Michael takes Harley Quinn as hostage as he holds his knife to her neck while joker says to Michael. I knew you would come for your little slut. Michael Huff's as joker finished injecting it into Linket then grabs her holding a gun to her head as joker says. How about a trade Wolfy for my Harley Michael thinks not sure what to do he wanted to kill joker for putting liquid sliver in Linket but he didn't want her to be killed. Then linket passed out going limp while joker says. You have two minutes to think Mikey michael thinks while he forcefully kept Harley still.

In Linket dream

Linket wakes up in a boiler room with her mask on while she looks around then sees Freddy while Freddy says. Hey little wolf suprise your still alive now what wrong. Linket replies. Well my highschool psychopath joker has me hostage and injected me with liquid sliver while Michael has Harley Quinn as hostage. Freddy nodes and holds his claw glove out as he says. You know what to do. Linket nodes and touch him waking up.

In the normal world

Linket starts waking up with a gun to her head while Freddy appears behind the joker as linket says to the joker a bit sadistic. Burn in hell bitch. she grins a bit and then Freddy Slash his claw glove in jokers back impaling him killing him making him let go of her. While she collapsed on the ground as Michael slits Harley throat killing her. While he gose over to linket body sitting on the ground and holds linket head on his lap and caressed her cheek while Freddy kneels down and says to Michael. She will be fine don't worry Michael nodes while Linket wakes up again groaning in pain while she says. You came for me. Michael nodes while Freddy had dissapeared back to the dreamrealm. While michael lifts up his mask and then kisses linket on The lips while she kisses back then groans in pain as he picks her up giving her. Her mask while she puts it on while he fix up his own and Carrys her back to the Cullen's place while Linket clings to him.

A few hours later

At the Cullen house

Michael gets back carrying linket it as she had turn full wolf and is roaring in pain from the sliver while. Michael keeps holds of her making sure she doesn't hurt anyone into she collapsed on the floor whimpering as Carlisle then came over and pats her carefully as Edward says to Carlisle hearing from Michael mind. She has been injected with liquid sliver. Carlisle gose into shock and says. That is the most toxic substance to a werewolf. linket whimpers in pain still while the then Michael kneels next to her and pats her while she rest her head on his lap while Carlisle thinks and says. I have something to push the sliver out but it might make her high. Michael glares not wanting linket to be high off her head while Carlisle says. Well just think about it. michael nodes while he picks up linket like a puppy and takes her upstairs to her room.

In Linket room

Michael sits on the bed with linket in his lap looking limp but she was still full responsive to movement. as she then turns human snuggling up to Michael burying her head into his chest shivering a bit while he warpped his arm around her hoping that will help warm her up while she says. Joker was also going to dump me in a pool of acid. Michael then clings to her protectively keeping her close to him while she then rest her eyes thinking of something which makes her blush a bit.