Chapter 118 alternate ending

A few years later

Both nitray and lea are playing in the lake where linket is dead as Michael was watching them as he was having a strange feeling about something. as he starts to wonder if linket body is still In her resting place not knowing springtrap has secretly taken her body to bring her back from the dead secretly.

With springtrap

Springtrap had linket body over his shoulder as he is taking it to his secret hide out were he knew of a amour suit with a wolf helmet attached to it and boots like cinders attached to it. as when springtrap gets there Chucky is waiting as springtrap puts linket in the suit. while Chucky summons linket soul as when it was almost return springtrap sets the springlocks off which seals linket body in the suit and then her soul Gets stuck as well. As springtrap smirks to himself as she was now back from the dead through he knows she wouldn't of felt the pain he had from been springlocked in a suit.

A few hours later

With Michael

Michael was still watch nitray and lea into lea decided to go under the water to make sure linket body is still there. but when she looks she is shocked as she comes back to the surface as lea says. some how linket body is gone. nitray eyes widen when that is announced as Michael just sits there staring not really believing of what lea has Siad.

With springtrap

Linket in her suit has woken up as she stands a bit unbalanced while springtrap holds her As she looks at him and says to him confused as she speaks her voice sounds rasped. Were am I how did I get here. Springtrap decided to hide his secret as he says. Well we were following some wiredo. who had your body and put you in this suit and did a wired chanet. so I and Chucky decided to wait here and see what happened. Linket nodes buying the lie as she says walking off in the wrong direction. Were is Michael I need to see him. Springtrap replies. Wrong way follow me. Linket gose following springtrap with chucky on her shoulder.

A few hours later

Springtrap had led linket back to camp crystal lake only to find out that Michael has left with nitray and lea to try and find linket body. As they must of realise that linkets body was missing so springtrap thinks and says to linket. Seems like there gone but I wonder were. Hmmmm come we will find somewhere to stay into we can find them. Linket nodes as she follows springtrap else where.

A few hours later

At a horror attraction

Springtrap walks into the horror attraction which was a few hours away from camp crystal lake as springtrap says to linket. Will stay here and check at camp crystal lake everynow and then. linket nodes understanding as she looks around and thinks if this was somewhat like springtrap home while she follows him to a door which has. safe room on it. As springtrap walks into the room while linket follows as chucky decided to leave for a moment as she sits in a corner feeling a bit dozy. as she decided to have a nap while springtrap sits in another corner opposite her and decided to have a nap as well. Into they figure out what to do and where to go while Linket was wondering where Michael is as she did miss him a bit

The end

Yes there is a sequel to this do not worried it is in editing at the moment

Update

This ending won't be used in the sequel that is been created and there probably won't be any story containing this ending this ending is here if you want a different ending from the original ending

Also before I leave I have to thank you all from who read this book I notice I have 1.24k reads on this book I didn't think this book would be as popular as it is so thanks