Chapter 106

(there was going to be another 🍋 but Im to lazy to write out another one)

A few days later

Linket and Michael were still in there normal clothes which is there navy blue boiler suits and black work boots. While it was lunch Michael and Linket didn't eat anything while they were staying close to the fence to stay near each other. Into then a nurse came with guards escorting them both inside to been seen by visitors while they walks to the visitors room they see cinder been dragged in as she was knocked out from the sleeping darts. Which secretly shocked Michael and Linket not realising how strong the sleep darts have been made this time around.

In the visitors room

When linket and Michael get to the visitors room Esme and Carlisle were there waiting while they secretly smiles. seen both Michael and Linket walks in Seen them while Linket and Michael sits chained to the table while Esme says. I'm glad you're both safe. Linket nodes lightly and says quitely but loud enough for Esme and Carlisle and Michael to hear. We're so bored in here. Esme sighs as Carlisle says. Don't worry we will figure out how to get you both out. Linket nodes while both Michael and Linket get taken back to there rooms.

A few hours later with Linket

Linket was in her room while she was slowly starting to want to get rid of the bloodlust that was building up inside of her as she was waiting to be taken to dinner. not knowing that the sanitarium has decided to take Linket and Michael separately To try and keep them apart while Linket starts staring at a wall bored while she waits into she heard her door been ripped open from cinder as she grins a bit while michael stands next to her as she says with shadow devil voice. Let's get out of here before they send more guards. Linket nodes then follows both Cinder and Michael around the sanitarium to escape while she puts her mask on as she follows them.

Out of the sanitarium

Linket and Michael and Cinder found the exit and let while cinder with Red Shadow powers sets the entire sanitarium On Fire. As cinder laughs like she gone completely mad as she then leads both Linket and Michael back to lea house to hide for a moment.

At lea house

Cinder walks into the house still laughing to herself while Michael follows her in while keeping linket close to him as lea says. What's cinder laughing about. Linket replies quitely. Cinder set the sanitarium on fire. Lea eyes widen at this while she looks at cinder knowing she is starting to use red shadow and shadow devil power now as lea says. I'll be back need to go out for a run linket nodes while her and Michael go upstairs and to there room to be naughty then sleep.

With lea

Lea teleports herself to hell as she appears Infront of Satan as he says. How cinder going since she like to break out all the time. Lea replies. She fine apart from using Red Shadow And Shadow devil power now. Satan eyes widened as he says. If she is doing that then both red shadow and shadow devil are dealing them selves within her and that will kill her. Lea looks at him with widen eyes as then a vision of shadow devil appears in front of both lea and Satan as shadow devil vision says. This is what you get for killing me! Fang randomly appears with a towel around her from having a shower. While she hides behind her father from shadow devil As Satan growls lightly and says to shadow devil getting angry. You shouldn't of touched my Daughter! Shadow devil vision growls back as he says. She was mine to TOUCH! Lea starts getting nervous while shadow devil vision dissapears while cinder appears smirking darkly.

A few hours later

With linket and Michael

Michael was spooning linket nude while she was sleeping after there kinky time as he moves her hair from her face a bit. then snuggles his head into the back of her neck cutely making her grins a little bit as she opens one eye secretly.