Chapter 15 🍋

(so when you see this 🍋 in the title that means there is a smut part in this chapter if you don't like smut don't read and if you do read the smut part I request you listen to the song while reading the smut part)

In the morning in sanitarium

Violet was alpha from cinder been killed as the prisoners and violet were in the breakfast room as violet says to the prisoners. this will be the last Halloween for Michael and Linket to get what they need to do if they do complete there task Loomis will catch them. the prisoners nodes understanding.

With Michael and Linket

Michael was napping as linket was looking out the window into she heard someone unlocking the door. Then she runs and nudge Michael to wake him up as he wakes up also hearing the door open while Michael grabs linket and there knives. While he gose out the open window before been seen As they gets to the ground while Linket clings to him on the way down into they get to the ground. Were she lets go of him as he takes her through the dark alley way as they hide in the darkness into they decided to make there way on foot to were Jamie is. While linket had her smell as Michael follows her as they move through the darkness to the children Hospital.

Late afternoon

Linket and Michael were almost at the children Hospital as linket sees the moon starting to rise. which was a full moon again as she wince in pain knowing she would need to turn into her full moon wolf form when it was night the moon rises and shines on linket as she starts turning into her full moon wolf form as she howls in a bit of pain. While she looks at Michael while he pat her muzzle making her purrs a bit as they go on there way to the children Hospital as when they get there Michael brutally kills anyone in his path as linket in her full moon wolf also burtely claws or rips anyone throat out. While Dr Loomis was alerted of this as both Michael and Linket split up as she roars through the hospital. While Jamie was hiding into linket kills the nurse that was looking after Jamie by ripping her throat out then linket grab Jamie. While she screams and Linket in her full moon wolf form roars at Jamie making her cry as linket was tempted to kill her as she walks out dragging Jamie behind her but dr Loomis says blocking linket to as she holding Jamie. let her go linket. linket look's at him keeping her claws around Jamie's throat into linket howls for Michael as he heard her making his way to were. While linket is as she roars at Loomis as he says. your a lost and insane creature that fell in love with a insane murder please let me help you I can bring you back from the darkness into the light. linket look's at him still keeping hold of Jamie as Loomis touches Linket muzzle carefully as she watches his every move. While she growls while he caressed her cheek that had a few scars on her cheek into Michael grabs his hand breaking it painfully and stanb him in the stomach again. While Loomis crys in pain then both Linket and Michael escape by kidnapping Jamie as they makes there way to Michael house as when they get there linket turns human. While they shoves Jamie in the basement while Michael gose to deal with her while Linket turns back into her full moon wolf form to keep a eye out for Loomis.

Michael pov

As I go to deal with my neice I grabs my sythe deciding to kill her a different way while I close the basement she trys to talk me out of it. but I don't listen as I shoves her impaling her on my sythe behind her as I was satisfied with her death. while I watch the life drain from her eyes into she completely dead as I takes my sythe out of her as I takes her dead body and my sythe as I left the basement.

No one pov

Linket in her full moon wolf form looks hearing Michael exiting while he had killed Jamie. while Linket leads Michael out into the woods as she digs a wolf a deep hole the when she done Michael throws Jamie in a hole with the sythe. while Linket burried her while Linket finished burring her she turns back to normal from the moon been covered by the clouds as then they went to a waterfall to relax before been taken back to the asylum as linket says sitting in his lap. I know it's out of the question but I would like to see your face I promise I won't tell anyone about it. he thinks and decided Linket could be trusted.

Michael pov

I thinks and decided to let her see as I grabs the back of my mask lifting it above my head and taking it off as my blonde hair sits on my shoulders. Then I looks at her as she then caressed my cheek as I could tell that she liked what she sees as I puts my hand on her hand caressing my cheek.

No one pov

Linket blushes as she liked seen Michael face as she puts her hand on his cheek and caressed it as she saw how many scares he had on his face. While she also likes his blonde hair as he then rest his hand on her hand making her purrs a bit as he Then leans in and kisses her on the lips as she kisses back.

(Here comes the smut 🍋)

They starts making out as then she warps her arms around him as she says whispering. becareful remember I'm still fragile from your strength. he nodes as he pins her to the ground carefully as he takes her heels off and her jumper and shirt off as well. Then she unzipped his overalls taking them off him as he kicks his shoes off while he was in his singlet and boxers. While he takes her Lacy bra off while she takes his singlet seen his muscular chest and abbs as Michael takes Linket tights off and underwear as he takes his boxer off while she says in the kisses. it will be my first time. he nodes understanding as he warps her legs around his lower back as her hand rest on his shoulder blades. While he kisses her neck while he then inserts his member into her breaking her virginty as she grunts in a bit of pain from his size. While he slowly thrust into her as she starts getting use to his 10 inch size as she moan lightly as she started to feel pleasure as well as pain as they starts kissing again.

A hour later

Linket still had her hands on Michael back as her nails are starting to dig in to his back from pleasure. While he had gotten harder and faster which makes her orgasm as she moans lightly in pleasure as he starts kissing again as he then released into her as she accidentally claws his back as he didn't mind while kisses her still laying beside her.

(End of 🍋 part)

As Michael puts his boxer back on along with his singlet and black overalls. while Linket put her clothes back on as Michael puts his mask back on while he lays next to her she rest her head on his chest while he strokes her hair as there knives are stabbed in the ground next to them.

A couple of hours later

Linket had Michael were on there way back to Michael house as linket had her knife. while she is in her full moon wolf form from the full moon as Michael had his knife following beside her into they see doctor Loomis walks in front of her and Michael. While Loomis block them from were going as linket roar at him into he shot her as he had a cast from Michael breaking his hand while Loomis shoots linket hand making her drop the knife as she whimpers in pain while Michael get protective and trys to kill Loomis. but he gets sedated by the doctors making him collapsed and falls to the ground while Linket turns back to normal punching Loomis in the face as she gets sedated as well as she falls to the ground and passed out next to Michael. while they get put on a streacher and restrain on the streacher and puts in the back of the bus and gets transport back to the sanitarium as Laurie watches them and takes Michael mask while she gives the mask to the police. while Michael didn't know that he had killed a look alike off her but she did know he killed her daugther. Then when linket and Michael was taken away back to the sanitarium dr Loomis follows with the police as the police escort the sanitarium bus back to the sanitarium were violet and the prisoners are secretly waiting as there eating there dinner.