Chapter 95

A few hours later

Cinder and Michael were back as cinder was brushing fangs hair and braiding it while Linket and Michael were watching from a distance as linket whispers to him. do you think we should have a baby. Michael shrugs not sure then ponits to his temple to think. While then scar was watching both Linket and Michael and also cinder as some red smoke appears as Satan walks out of it growling lightly into he saw his daughter. As he then picks her up with his tail to make sure it's her while he then starts nuzzling her for forgiveness as she nuzzles him back for forgiveness. as he then heals her wings in exceptence of her forgiveness while she kisses his cheek lightly as she excepted his forgiveness as well. while she hugs him Cutely as he holds her warping his wings around her lovingly and protectively as cinder watches and scoffs and says. disgusting. then she walks off leaving the cave for a moment as lea gose following her to see what's wrong while Satan felt a bit bad for showing fang so much affection that cinder never got to show to her son or have it shown to her.

Outside of the cave with lea and Cinder

Cinder gose and sits on a large rock alone not knowing lea was following her as lea sits next to her while cinder take her helmet off reveling more scars on her face then last time and says. I never got to show effection to my son neither did ganondorf since we were banished here and ganondorf got killed by link following us here. Our father....well I suppose we never knew our father and our mother was with demise I suppose I actuality we never had parents I suppose nitray did since she was born when our mother was around then I was born then you. Lea looks at her taking her helmet off as she says. Don't worry about our mother. One day you'll get to see ganon jr again. cinder nodes resting her head on lea shoulder as cinder says mostly whispering. I wish I was a spirit like ganondorf is. Lea grins a bit and says. That time will come for you to be with ganondorf again and me to be with Vogla and nitray to be with ghirahim again. Cinder nodes and says. I might go back to hell for a bit would you be able to look after scar for me everytime he is in hell he is always fighting with red shadow and the other demons. lea nodes and says. He'll be fine with me don't worry. cinder nodes putting her helmet on while she stands going over to Satan as he dissapears back to hell with fang and cinder While lea gose back to the cave as she Carrys her helmet with her.

In the cave

Michael was choking nitray from saying something both about cinder and Linket while rose was trying to stop it but can't as Michael wasn't listing to her as lea walks in seen the sence while scar is watching it finding it entertaining. While lea turns full demon and pins both nitray and Michael to the wall as lea says a bit demonicly. If you both don't stop fighting I'll take you both to hell she growls lightly while she looked like Satan just a women vision and shorter than Satan as she had both Michael and nitray pinned to the wall Freddy and Jason and springtrap walks in. As they both look at Lea in full demon form as no one has seen lea in full demon form while lea then drops both Michael and nitray as she walks off going into the tunnel off the cave. As nitray left going to a different part of the cave away from Michael while Michael stays close to linket while Freddy and springtrap walks off to the tunnel to calm lea down. As scar stays with linket and Michael