Chapter 90 🍋

5 years later

Linket had been living in san francisco California for the last five years alone thinking she'll never see Michael which she slowly came to except. While she had been living in san francisco she became a chef which was her idea of still having Michael around because of the knives. Then one night when she was walking home she Looks up at the stars which makes her starts thinking of Michael as she missed him. when she gets to her apartment she goes to the kitchen dumping her handbag on the bench and gose to make something to eat.

Michael POV

I was hiding in the darkness after when i heard the door open. As I see linket come in the kitchen making something to eat while I see that she is still slender just not as boney. As I keep watching her while holding my knife in a grip of my knuckles whiting as I just hope she remembers me.

Linket pov

While I'm making some Mac and cheese I felt someone watching me which makes me feel a bit creep out. As I wait for my Mac and cheese to finish cooking I start playing on my phone a bit bored. As then my Mac and cheese was done so I grab it and go to the couch and sits on it and start eating while I put on the tv watching the news.

Michael pov

I watches her create her food it did smell nice but not as sweet as I would expect. Then I silently following her still watching her seen her put the tv on not paying much attention to it while she on her phone.

Linket pov

I finished eating then I heard heavy breathing which makes me nervous. as I jumps up in front of the tv grabbing my knife off the tv cabinet poniting it at the man I see before me. I had this strange feeling that I should know him but he looks nothing like the Michael I remember.

 I had this strange feeling that I should know him but he looks nothing like the Michael I remember

(So this is Michael new look)

Linket pov still

Then I start thinking someone is playing a sick joke on me while I says. If this is a joke it isn't funny. The man then walks to me while dropping his knife on the ground as I froze in fear. Then when he is right in front of me he cups my cheeks gently as I did remember this feeling from Michael. While I nuzzles my cheeks into his hand cutely into I watch him roll his mask with scars on it up as his mask looking like it would easily break anytime soon. As he then kiss me on the lips deeply yet passionately as I widen my eyes realising it's Michael as he kisses me I drops my knife and kisses him back passionately while my arms warp around his neck. As I says to him in the kiss while he picks me up. I missed you Michael. He kisses me again to say he missed me as well as he fixed up his mask. Then he takes me to my room then I starts to wonder how he knew were my room is. Then he sets me on the bed grabbing out his note book to writes something down while I ask him. How did you find me and how did you escape from the police. Michael continues writing then he unzips his overall grabbing something which was a file of Me but with my fake name on it. Then he hands me his note pad while I reads it to myself. "I found out your fake name was Luna so I found this file of you from some interviewer so kill them and stole there car and kept your file. As for escaping when I was been transferred to a maximum security sanitarium I broke my cuffs and killed every officer in my sight of escape." I nodes understanding while I give back his note book and he puts it in his pocket. Then he picks me up again making me giggles a bit as he sat on the bed and nuzzles me cutely making me blushes a bit. into he lifts up his mask and kisses me again. while I kisses back which leads to making out into there was a knock on the door which makes me a bit worried. Then I puts my hand on Michael mouth while I whispers. I'll be back wait here and keep hidden. He nodes letting me go while I left to answer the door seen in the corner of my eye fixing up his mask. Then I answer the door seen the police which makes me extremely nervous as I says hiding my nervousness feeling Michael is watching me in the darkness. How can I help you today officers one off the officer's says to me. Have you seen this man. He is a dangerous murder ma'am. They show me a picture of Michael while I lied but hides it. No I haven't plus if I have wouldn't I be dead since he is a dangerous murder. The other officer think and then says. I suppose that's true. But if he were to see you he might of mistook you for his missing girlfriend linket. You do look a bit like her just without the black hair. I blushes a bit and says. Well if he didn't wouldn't he be here. The officer nodes in agreement and then says. Well if you see any of them please let us know. I nodes as they then leave and I close the door and sighs in relief. While Michael came out of hiding which was behind me while he warps his arms around me making me yelps a bit. Then giggles as he picks me up taking me back to the bedroom while he throws me on the bed.

No one pov (🍋)

While linket on the bed Michael gets on the bed taking his mask off and putting it on the bedside table. The linket puts her hands on his cheek cupping them. while she see he is blind in his left eye with scar around it as she asks. What happened to your eye. Michael sits up and grabs his note book and pen writing down his answer and shoes her as it's says. "I was trying to kill Allyson but she stab me I'm the eye with a coat hanger". Linket blushes a bit while she knew how it felt to be blind in one eye as well which also happen to be her left eye. While he then starts kissing her again as she kisses back as his hand runs up her leg under her skirt to take her panties off making her blushes a bit. Into he then took her skirt off seen the scar down her leg from the fire while he starts kissing it cutely making her blush. while he gose down on her and starts licking her womenhood which makes her moan a bit loudly. which makes michael puts his hand on her mouth to silence her while she blushed a bit remembering that she had neighbours. while he continues eating her out making her moans in his hand on that's cover in blood from his killing. Then he starts fingering her while he eats her out Making her moans still in his hand. Into she then orgasms making her pant a bit while he licks up her juices while he then takes her shirt off making her blushes. As he sees a tattoo on her stomach of a heart with his name in it which makes him raise a eyebrow then he grins liking it. while he takes the top half off his jumpsuit off then he kisses her as she kisses back while she takes off his singlet as she takes the rest off his jumpsuit off. As he then takes her boxers off while he starts kissing her neck making her moans lightly. While he then inserts himself into her making her quiver and her womenhood clench around his member. Then he starts thrusting into her gentle at first while he warps her legs around his waist which makes him start getting rough. As he then starts kissing and biting her neck making her moans light while he continues thrusting into her roughly.

A few hours later

Michael had gotten rougher with linket which has made him orgasm on his member a few time. While she moans in pleasure but he kisses her to slients her while she kisses into he then released into her making her orgasm. Then when he pulls away she pants in pleasure. while he lays next to her and warps his arms around her waist as her body shivers from pleasure while she cuddles into him. He then pulls the blanket over her and himself while she says. I still love you and I've never stopped. He grins and nuzzles her whiles she fell asleep with her head against his chest while he watch her sleep.

The next day (end of 🍋)

It was late in the morning while Linket still sleeps knowing she starts work at night. While she sleeps Michael had gotten back into his clothes and walks to the kitchen with his mask on. wondering what food there is while he looks around a bit hungry. Into he came across his knife picking it up off the floor and puts it on the bench while he grabs her knife and puts it next to his were he then came across her phone. Where he grabs it unlocking it seen message back and forward with a guy which makes Michael a bit jealous thinking she lied to him. but what he didn't know is that they guy linket has be texting Freddy Krueger.