Chapter 75

A few hours later in the morning

Michael was close to returning back home while Linket gets up grabbing her knife and the fake Michael mask as she gose to nitray As she was in the kitchen sort of having a one person convocation with Jason. While he was just listing to what she is saying and nodes as linket enters the kitchen while nitray sees her and says. what's up. linket replies. I was wondering if you can take me to hell so I see Michael one last time if he is there. nitray thinks and nodes while her orange wings warps around linket as nitray Teleports herself and Linket to hell.

In hell

Nitray and Linket appears in hell in front of Satan which is next to ganondorf cell were cinder is as she had her large wings hiding herself and ganondorf while Satan says. what are you both doing here. linket says. I was wondering if Michael was here. Satan thinks and then talks to a guard in demon Latin while Linket and nitray watches as then Satan says to Linket. turns out he isn't here but he might not be dead or he might be waiting in the spirit realm. linket nodes while Satan continues and says. but I haven't heard of anyone been in the spirit realm. so maybe he is still alive somewhere and might be looking for you somewhere. linket thinks and says. but I saw cinder decapitate Michael right in front of me. Satan replies. you never know he might of put the mask that your holding on someone after crushing there voice box to fake his death. linket thinks and says. that could be a possibility. nitray then says to Satan. but if he did then why didn't he break her out of the slasher sanitarium. Satan replies. that's a good question maybe he didn't want anyone to know he was alive and be sent to the slasher sanitarium. linket nodes agreeing and says. I still feel like I've lost him to death. while she says this she and nitray get teleported back to earth before they were Teleported Satan says. I know how that feels more then you know.

On earth with Michael

Michael was walking through the woods with his knife and cinder helmet making his way to a abandoned hotel for a break as his had ran out of petrol. while he gose through the abandoned hotel he starts feeling even more lonely without linket then he did before as he sits on a old bed and thinks about her wondering were she is.

With linket and nitray

They appears in Michael house while Linket says. I'm going out for a shift to clear my head. nitray nodes understanding while linket gose outside and turns into a wolf and runs off through the woods on her back legs while she kept hold of fake Michael mask and her knife.

(Linket new wolf form)

As she then gose to the mountain were she first turn into her full moon wolf form as she howls a bit. still feeling pain from seen Michael dying in front of her not realising that it was a fake michael as she looks at the fake Michael mask as she then runs off the mountain going somewhere.

Michael Myers and Linket (my oc) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara