Chapter 113

(warning character death)

In the afternoon while Linket and Michael are hunting

In hell

Cinder was napping as she was having a strange memory dream which she hasn't had in a while as she had her head in ganondorf lap which he didn't mind. While she has the memory dream she randomly starts blushes in her helmet.

In the Memory Before they met linket

it was a blurry memory but Cinder and Michael were in a war against slasher vampires made from someone who they never found as the Cullen's where helping them with the original alpha werewolf. When Michael was about to leave with Freddy and Jason to scout the area Carlisle came in with Alice as he says. Alice has had a vision of a slasher around and Alice thinks it's the one who created the slasher vampires. Paul the original alpha of the werewolves came out as he stands next to cinder as she draws out her knife looking around. Into the slasher responsible for the slasher vampires came out of nowhere pinning cinder to a wall by the throat and starts chocking her while Michael and Jason and Freddy go to get the rouge slasher off. Paul jumps getting the slasher off cinder as paul and the slasher fight into Paul gets thrown into a tree while the rouge slasher pulls out a golden gun shooting paul in the head instantly killing him. While cinder runs at the slasher which was a first for cinder into she gets shot in the head through her mask which cracks and breaks as cinder falls to the ground seeming dead as Freddy says to the rouge slasher. You bitch! The rouge slasher laughs at Freedy while she takes her hoodie off reveling her pure black eyes with purple shadows coming out the corners of her eyes as she spreads out her large black wings and flys off laughing evilly. While Carlisle runs over to cinder as Michael holds her worried as Carlisle takes cinder helmet that was attach to her mask as Carlisle says to cinder. Come on cinder wakes up. your brother will kills us if you die. Cinder dosent wake up as Freddy says. Holy fuck the rouge killed her. Alice has another vision as she says. Cinder isn't dead somehow she just healing. Cinder starts waking up as she says weakly. There is no way in hell that rouge will kill me. Cinder puts a arm around Michael as he picks her up taking her to the cave where they had been camping through this war.

End of memory

Cinder wakes up looking at ganondorf and says to him. Is it bad if I'm keeping a secret from my student. Ganondorf replies. All depends of the secret is it about a enemy or about her lover. Cinder replies. Enemy. Satan appears and says. If it's that rouge that shot you in the head you'll need to tell linket about it. Ganondorf looks at her as she did tell him about it while he says. You have to tell her about the rouge. Cinder sighs and nodes while Satan Teleports cinder to earth for a hour.

On earth at Lea house

Cinder appears on the roof of the house as she gose through an open window which was to linket and Michael room. While they where both making out as cinder watches into linket saw her and screams As Michael pulls out his knife and fixed his mask into he notice it was cinder as linket says. Never do that again and how are you back this time. Cinder replies. I'm back for an hour and I have something to tell you. that I may of kept a secret from you and Michael and Freddy and Jason know about it. Michael looks at cinder knowing what it's about.

Far away in the Cullen's land

Skyla also know as the Rogue slasher nightmare goddess has return from her thousand year imprisonment from shadow devil. As she walks around as she pulls out her golden gun and says to herself. As if you could keep me from killing them all shadow devil. You may of created me but I will always loath them. The rouge Slasher nightmare goddess/Skyla walks around already knowing where she is while she gose to the Cullen's house while her black wings hides themselves on her back. As she then gets to the Cullen's house seen Alice as she knew skyla was there as Alice says. Nice to see you again Skyla. Skyla replies. Only my freinds call me that. Skyla pulls out both her golden guns and shoots Alice in the head blowing her head off then skyla sets Alice on fire to make sure she stays dead. While Skyla walks off leaving her there to burn while laughing to herself.

At lea house

Cinder had told linket about Skyla while Linket was shocked about this while then cinder randomly dissapears back to hell as her hour was up. while she hopes that Linket will understand why she kept a secret from her As linket stays seated on the bed still shocked while Michael holds her for a moment making sure she ok into she passed out from shock.

Bloopers

Sence when Skyla kills Alice

Skyla shoots Alice in the head twice and then throws water on her as Skyla says. Shit this was suppose to be fire. Shadow devil. Oops my bad.

Blooper

sence when Michael and Linket are making out

Cinder watches linket and michael make out into linket sees her and screams not excepting to see her while Michael gets his knife out randomly dropping it making cinder laugh.

Behind the scenes

Skyla and Linket are having a staring contest while Michael was watching into cinder says. There going to be at this all day.

Blooper

Sence Skyla meeting Alice

Alice knew skyla was there as she says. Nice to see you again Skyla. Skyla replies. Only my freinds call me that. Skyla then pulls out two golden knives as Skyla looks at them and sees shadow devil with her guns while she chase him for them back.

Behind the scenes

Satan and cinder and ganondorf are drinking some coffee while shadow devil is drinking tea since he can't stand the taste of coffe. while Linket and Michael were in another kitchen making out on the table while Skyla comes in with Freddy and says mostly shouting for no reason. I DARE YOU BOTH TO FUCK ON THE TABLE. Michael grabs his knife chasing both Freddy and Skyla out as Linket laughs seen it.