Chapter 43

In the dreamrealm

Linket looks around wondering were she is as she asks Freddy. we're am I. Freddy replies. the dream realm. cinder then walks into the dream realm as Freddy sees her and frowns a bit a little nervous. While cinder can easily turn anything into a nightmare while cinder gose to Linket. Then linket gets nervous and hides behind Freddy as cinder then dissapears like she was never there while Linket gets confused as Freddy says to Linket. You will remember everything soon and when you wake up you will be meeting someone in the woods behind a Creepy house in Haddonfield, Illinois. linket nodes understanding as linket wakes up while Freddy returns to Michael house.

In the normal world with linket

Linket wakes up and says to Emmett. do you know we're Haddonfield, Illinois if you want you can come with me I need to meet someone there. Emmett nodes and says. I sometimes hunt there. linket nodes while Emmett picks her up in his arm and jumps out her open window while Emmett starts using his vampire speed going to Haddonfield, Illinois.

In Haddonfield, Illinois at Michael house

Freddy reappears in front of Michael as Freddy says to him. she will meet you in the woods if I'm right when you touch she should remember everything. Michael nodes as he gets up grabbing his knife while he left the house going into the woods behind his house and waits for Linket.

A few hours later

Emmett and Linket get to Haddonfield, Illinois while they go into the woods behind Michael house. While Emmett puts linket down while she looks at the house some how remembering it into Michael came behind her as it scares her making her turn into her wolf form as she growls while Emmett looks at Michael and says. nice one now try and calm her down. linket watches Michael as she calms down a bit into he pats her carefully making her purrs a bit. into a pain strikes her head as he holds her temples making her turns back as she whimpers in pain as she almost fell over. while Michael catches her taking her inside then Emmett follows Michael inside while they go upstairs while Pennywise and Chucky and tiffany were watching tv. Whole Freddy and cinder follows them as Michael lays linket in bed as she passed out as cinder says to Emmett. if you want to return home you can. Emmett nodes leaving in vampire speed while cinder and Michael watches over Linket as cinder says to Michael. linket was my student I taught her everything about murder and you taught her how to kill pepole in different ways. Michael nodes as he did secretly know from Freddy that linket was cinder student as cinder pressed a button on her helmet as it retracted into a collar as she says to both Michael and Freddy. me and Linket are the same in the way we were both in the sanitarium and in there we were force fed and beaten by guards chained up restraintend always been changed room starting fights getting scares. Michael nodes as he did remember those things as cinder continues saying. well there is something that were not the same about she hasn't lost her lover like I did. Michael nodes as Freddy says. true want to go hunting to take your mind off it. cinder nodes leaving as her collar retracted into a helmet as cinder left with Freddy going hunting. while Linket starts waking up as she says weakly and drained of energy and tiredly. m-michael. Michael gose to her holding her hand as she says tiredly. Laurie did this she wants me out of the way to kill you. he nodes still holding her hand as she watches him while she was starting to remember everything but slowly. While she ends up going back to sleep while Michael holds her hand watching her not wanting her to be taken from him again as it's like whenever linket is taken from him he feels loneliness and a bit pain without having her around.

A bit later

Michael decided to lay next to linket holding her close with his arms around her as she snuggles into his chest a bit weakly and tiredly still. While remembering everything was making her tired as her brain was working over time to let her remember everything as Michael watches her sleep against his chest cutely.