Chapter 81

(now this is a granny and grandpa from granny chapter two)

The next day Halloween eve

Linket and Michael were asleep still not knowing that they have been moved somewhere else While downstairs a elderly lady was making soup for them while her son did help in taking linket and Michael. As then Linket and Michael wakes up knowing that there not home anymore as linket gets off the bed while Michael gets up as they hides in a corner that's dark. As they heard a elderly lady walking upstairs and looking around seen them gone while Michel and Linket gose behind her while she turns around seen Michael and Linket. while Michael grabs the elderly lady by The throat and throws her out the close window as she hits the ground and passed out. while the elderly man came upstairs from hearing a window break while Linket and Michael heard the elderly man coming upstairs while they hides in the darkness again seen the elderly man coming upstairs with a crowbar. as he looks around while Michael and Linket went behind the elderly man as he turns around seen them and smacks Michael across the face with the crowbar which didn't do anything while Michael snatch the crowbar away and knocks out the elderly man with it. As both Michael and Linket left the room as Michael had to bend a bit as he was a bit to tall for the doorways while they go down to the front door that's barricaded with wood and had a security lock on it while Michael gose to the door ripping the plank of wood off with the crowbar. then trys to break the door down but can't while Linket watches and ponits at the security lock which Michael smirks under his mask at and starts punching it violently which makes it unlocked the door. while both Linket and Michael walk out of into granny the elderly lady knocks both Linket and Michael out with her baseball bat while she drags them back in the house.

A few hours later

Linket and Michael wakes up as they were mad while they left the room watching granny and grandpa the elderly man from the kitchen were Michael grabs his favourite knife the chef knife. Then Linket grabs a carving knife as there wasn't a second chef knife while Linket and Michael gose behind grandpa and Michael slits his throat then beheads him killing him which makes granny scream and runs off upstairs were Michael and Linket follows wondering were she is going not knowing she going to get her pet spider Charles in the attic.

In the attic

Michael and Linket walks up into the attic seen granny and her spider while the spider shoots webs at both Linket and Michael pinning them to the wall. while Linket growls getting angrier while granny left to try and escape as Michael breaks free off the web's stabbing Charles in the head twice and then stabbing on it crushing it and killing it. while Michael gets linket free from the web's as they left the attic to kill granny.

In the basement

Granny was there finding parts for the car while Linket and Michael walks in while they holds there knives as Michael grabs granny by the throat again and slams her into the floor as linket grabs a axe giving it to michael. As he chops off granny head instantly killing her while Linket walks up to the kitchen as Michael gose to the door to do what he did before while Linket decided to set the house on fire. while Michael gets the door open as Michael and Linket left making there way back to Michael house.

In hell with lea

Lea was mostly sleeping in Satan bed while he was watching her as he says to her. why won't you let me or Carlisle turn you. lea replies weakly with her eyes closed. beacuse I know there is a price of keeping myself alive if I'm a vampire all I'll be needing is blood and the slashers will kill me if I feed on them. if I'm a demon then I would need to stay here into I'm old enough to go back to earth. while I was a dragon knight I had to turn into a dragon every second day. Satan replies to her. I'm sure if you were to be a vampire Carlisle could teach you to feed on animal. if you were to be a demon I can give you injection of lava to keep you alive while on earth. lea says to him weakly opening her eyes. I'll think about it. Satan nodes as he watches her as she starts to shiver a bit while he puts a blanket over her.

At Michael's house

Nitray and Freddy we're out hunting with Ghostface while Hannibal and Candyman were watching tv as springtrap was cooking something for lunch. while springtrap was also looking out the window listing to what Jamie and Karen are doing while Allyson was out with some freinds into linket and Michael walks in the house. while springtrap heard them as they go upstairs to be alone for a bit as springtrap thinks for a bit while he continues to cook while Pennywise is having a nap.

In Michael room

Michael sits on the bed watching Linket while she sits on his lap as she says. if I were to paint again what should I paint. Michael thinks and then ponits at himself while Linket says. want me to paint you again. he nodes while she then says jokingly. maybe I'll put laruie or Jamie in there. Michael Huff's not finding it funny as linket says. if I did that then I'll burn the painting myself. Michael grins a bit and as linket gets off his lap while she gose to draw something in her canvas. As Michael gose to his closest grabbing out his black boilersuit and decided to have a shower which linket taught him how to do it. when linket dose what she is doing while Linket continues drawing something in her canvas.

In hell

Lea had gone back to sleep while Satan was going to check on fang not knowing that she and shadow devil have snuck out of hell to shadow devil world called shadow hell. into then Satan figure it out from not finding her and growls lightly angry as he left to find them while he had his other brother red shadow keep a eye on lea.

At michael house

Michael had finished his shower and gotten changed into his black boilersuit and went down stairs for lunch while Linket was still drawing while she ate what springtrap left for her. as nitray and Ghostface and Freddy we're back and eating lunch as well and so was Candyman and Hannibal. while Pennywise is still napping as he was tired as Karen and Jamie were secretly watching the house knowing that Michael and Linket could be planning anything.