Chapter 17

The next day

Linket wakes up in her room as the guard's moved her while she was sleeping as for some reason her door was left open not knowing that it was a test to see if she would try and escape and break Michael out.
While she turns into her normal wolf form as she walks out sniffing around as she starts getting the feeling that she wanted to break out and break Michael out as well as she gose to the room next to her were Michael is as she unlocks the lock with the tip of her claws as the door opens as she didn't know behind the door was guards with Loomis as Michael wasn't in his room as he was eating breakfast early. when the door opens the guard's ponits shotguns at her as she raised her large wolf paws in the air not wanting to be shot. While they then chains her up and takes her to Dr Loomis office as they cuffed her to the desk as she turns human glaring at him as she says. we're Michael what did you do with him. Loomis replies. he fine he is eating now tell me why you tried break out. Linket replies. beacuse it's boring in here this place is enough to send someone insane again. Loomis calls over the guard's like he isn't listening to her as the guard's takes her to breakfast. While she turns into her wolf form again on her way to breakfast as Loomis decided to let Michael and violet and Linket go to the library after each meal for today as when linket gets to breakfast she turns back to human as she was chained to the table were violet and Michael are. While Michael had already finished his food and is now creating something as linket doesnt eat anything as violet shows link a navy blue peice of metal with lightish dark green strips on it as linker look's at it liking it as she says. nice work violet I like it. violet nodes and says. I know it you dark green but it seem to blend in with the blue so I lighten it up a bit. linket nodes and says. it looks nice. violet nodes .

After breakfast

Both Michael and violet was been taken back to there room into Loomis stop them as he had linket in chains while he gets the guard's to follow with Michael and violet as they gets to the library were there let off chains but the guard's stays were there shotguns to keep a eye of the three of them. While Michael looks for a certain book while Linket and violet were looking at books as violet found a book about werewolves as Michael trys snatching it off her but she hissed at him into they starts fighting over the book into linket takes it from them and says. stop been babies. she walks off and sits on a giant bean bag as Michael and violet follow and sits in front of her as she lets both Michael and violet read the book. while Linket stands going back to look at the books while Linket looks for a book about the moon as she sits alone reading it seen something about a blue moon and a blood moon. While she read about the blue moon as it would effect insane pepole and werepepole into been nice or completely evil. then linket reads about the blood moon were it sends werepepole completely mad and insane people completely nice as then it's lunch were the guards came take Linket and Michael and violet outside for lunch. While Michael gose to the males side of the yard were linket and violet stay on the female side of the yard were linket decided to lay in the sun wanting to feel it into a tall women stands over her as Linket say. what. the women then kicks her into a fence as cinder collar linket is wearing turns into a helmet to protect her face. While she hits the fence and stands and growls lightly as she turns into a wolf and roars at the tall women as all the male prisoners came running into the female yard as the female prisoners watches while violet and Michael as he wanted to intervene and kill who is attacking linket. while he watches as well while Linket in and wolf form and the tall women starts fighting very violently as the women then punches linket in the face. but she dodge it as she dodge it the women grabs linket and puts her in a chokehold making linket struggle and turns back to human as linket says. let me go or I'll make you wish you never fucked with me. the women chuckles and starts punching her in the stomach as linket couldn't control herself anymore as her full moon wolf form came out for a little bit and grabs the tall women by the throat so hard she might break the tall women neck. Whils she then gets out her secret razor and slice linket face and then ankle making linket fall to the ground as before she turned back to human she claws the tall women in the throat as linket was back as human. While linket trys to stand but can't as when the guards came all the male prisoners and Michael went back to there yard even though michael didn't want to and violet stands over Linket. While the female prisoners were sent in with the male prisoners for a bit as violet stays holding linket head while the guards takes the tall women first to the infirmary and then came back for Linket as she passed out.

In the infirmary

Linket wakes up seen were she is having her skin closed from skin glue as she sees her leg hanging and still bleeding into the nurse puts a bandage around linket ankle as she wince in pain from having her ankle touch. While the tall women was no were to be seen as she was in the male infirmary to keep both Linket and her apart as Dr Loomis came in sighing softly and says. oh Linket you can't keep fighting with everyone I know she started but you could of killed her or Michael could of intervened and snap her neck. linket says nothing into she says. well I was going to tell him to kill her. Loomis sighs again as the guard's help her stand as she limps a bit going to Loomis office while Michael was been taken to the office as well as they get cuffed to the desk as Loomis says. your hearing is tomorrow there thinking of moving both of you to a maximum security sanitarium in 40 years. linket and Michael says nothing into Loomis continues. and Linket your been moved into Michael cell for today. linket nodes as Michael didn't give a answer into there both taken to Michael cell where linket sits on the bed to rest her leg as Michael gose back to making his masks while Linket thinks for a moment.

At night

It was a full moon as linket had snuck outside as she had turns into her full moon wolf form for a bit to watch the moon. while everyone else is eating as the guard's were keeping a eye on her into she whimpers feeling the pain from her ankle into the guard's takes her back to Michael room were she decided to sleep on the bed for the night. While her body was tired from been in a fight and turning into two different wolf forms and healing as she continues sleeping while the guards guarded micheal door into he returns.