Chapter 1

The month before Halloween

Linket was sitting in her room in the sanitarium she is in as she was in the room right next to Michael which she didn't know about. While Dr Loomis was thinking of moving Linket in with him as she was also dr Loomis patient along with Michael. linket was sitting in a corner while she never used the funiture that was in her room. While she mostly stays in her corner 24/7 she only moves if there food or someone walks into her room. Into she heard the door to her room open as there was glass that seperated her from pepole so she can't hurt them. she then stands turning and looking at the glass seen Dr Loomis walk in. she growls at bit standing as he watches her as he says in a raspy voice. how would you feel about been moved in with my other patient. linket looks at him not answering. While he takes it as a yes and orders some doctors to move her. While she has a secret razor blade that she found under a pillow in her bed. when some doctors came in with a needle to drug her to make her easy to deal with as they walks in through a door in the glass she then slits there throats making blood spit out as she escaped out of her room. without dr Loomis knowing yet as she makes her way down the hall. the doctors see she has escaped which makes them chase her. While she runs and jumps out the window forgetting she on the third floor. before she hits the ground she turns into her wolf form. Then she runs off through the woods to get to her house to get change even though she knew it's risky to do it but she dose it anyway. she sneaks into her house through the back door that's unlocked as she turns human and takes off her asylum clothes and puts her favourite clothes on she knew she needed a shower but she knew it would be a stupid move and would result in her getting capture again. Then when she gets changed she turns back into her wolf form hearing sires of the police Dr Loomis had called them finding out she had escaped. While she left her house and runs through the woods as she gose on the run hopping no one know what she looks like in wolf form.

A month later

Linket pov

I had stayed in my wolf form for the hole month as I was walking through the streets. while no one knows it's me in wolf form while they were thinking that I'm a stray dog. but I wasn't but it was the best way to get food. I had been given a bath a few times by a girl called Laurie.
one day she decided to keep me which I didn't mind. but into I knew she had kids that is when I did mind I never liked kids that much and it gave me the feel the need of killing them. into one day when I was napping on the couch she started poking me while Laurie was talking with her freind on the phone wondering if she wanted me. she saw how uncomfortable I am around her child as I opens one eye seen the little girl pulling on my claws. I growls at her beacuse I hated having my claws pulled at.

A few hours later

Linket pov still

Laurie freind was on her way to take me into I walks in the basement that was left open for some reason. I needed to shift back not knowing I was been followed by Laurie child she is babysitting. into I shift back still needing a bath into I heard a gasp behind me. While I turns around seen the little girl as I glared at her grabbing her by the throat as I smacks her in the face knocking her out and left her on the floor. I turns back into my wolf form as I go back up stares as I sences Laurie freind coming to the door. I sits in a hallway watching Laurie as she greets her freind while her freind walks to me and pats me.
she then talks to Laurie as I walks outside of the house looking around seen a house two block away from Laurie house that looks creepy.
so I decided to go and have a look not realising that there is a human wearing black overall and a white mask watching me from across the road from the house. I didn't know it was his as I walks around inspecting the house seem it looks abandoned while I decided to go and jump in through a back window that was already broken not realising I cut my leg. I walks through the house seen carving of words on the walls mostly saying kill. I then jumps out the window I came through seen the man staring at me. I yelps while he had scared me. I then growls with my claws coming out when I saw he had a knife. Into looks away at something I heard into I looks back he was gone which confused me. I looks around for him not seen him anywhere.
I left standing out the front of the house were Laurie and her freind see me while her freind takes me to her house. I followed her as it was right next to the creepy house. she lets me do what I want just not Release my bowels on her carpets and rugs and furniture.

A few days later

Linket pov still

I had decided to leave Laurie freind at night so I can be on my own in wolf form.
I saw some police cars driving around as they were eyeing me. I was a bit nervous that they know that I was who there looking for. not knowing there looking for me and someone else.
i go through the woods to a waterfall I saw to give myself a bath not knowing I'm been watched. as I turns human and takes my clothes off and gets into the water. it was cold but I didn't mind as I looks at my wrist see a odd looking D but I just took it as a birth mark.

A few hours later in the late morning

Linket pov still

I had gotten change back into the only set of clothes I had. I walks around the woods as I decided to go back to the creepy house to stay there a bit. I go through the window I went through when I first went there as a wolf as I looks around as it felt different then before. I shrugged it off seen a couch as I went over to it to sleep for the first time in a while. In human form I curls on the couch falling a sleeping not knowing that I was been watched over.

??? Pov

I stands there watching the girl sleep as I wonders how she can even turn into a wolf. I did see her shift when she was at the waterfall.
so I through I'll watch over her wondering who she is wondering if she was from the same hellhole as me. While she sleeps she starts barking in her sleep as I could tell it was from her wolf side. so I continue watching her holding my knife as some how I felt connected to her in a protective way. I watches her tilting my head admiring the way she sleeps as I starts wondering why she looks so skinny into I decided to leave for a moment to do something.

Bloopers

{Sences Michael watching Linket sleep}

Michael watches linket sleeps crossed eyed to mess with her while she randomly starts laughing while Michael grins under his mask as linket sits up and says. I'm sorry I can't help myself cinder walks on set and says. It was funny Michael watching her crossed eyed. Linket burst out laughing as Michael dose it again sending linket into a fit of giggles

{Sences linket in her sanitarium room)

Linket sits in her corner hearing doctor Loomis walking in while she stands turning around seen Loomis wearing michael mask. which makes her go into a fit of giggles again and what makes her giggles even more is when cinder walks in randomly dancing while she says with her helmet on. If I break by wearing this much metal Michael won't be happy.