Chapter 86

The next day

Linket was running around the woods near Carlisle house barking as she was in pain and in wolf form. Into she then jumps over to werewolf land as the sliver still in her was making her act a bit wired as Michael notice it by watching her. While she then runs around on wolf land while Emmett and Michael were watching her from vampire land into she randomly attacks a bush thinking it's something else as while she runs off going into a river. Which makes her Yelp as the water was cold while she thinks it's also attacking her into she then passed out again while she floats to the bank of the river

At the bank of the river

Michael and Emmett were waiting there for her while she gets to the bank of the river laying there passed out. while she turns human and Michael picks her up carefully and takes her back to the Cullen's house following Emmett.

At the Cullen's house

When they get back to the house Michael lays linket down on the couch while Esme says to Michael. you hungry. Michael thinks and nodes while Esme says. What do you like to eat. Michael thinks and writes down on his note pad a bit messily and hands it to Esme as she reads it to herself as it Siad. "Sweets and meat" Esme says to Michael. I'll see what I can do. Michael nodes while he guards linket as she sleeps into Seth's shows up as wolf turning human as he says to Michael. What's up Mikey. Michael looks at him not answering but Edward says walking in from reading Michael mind. Well as I can Here from Michael from a dozen of other voices. not much has happened apart from having his house burnt down having linket been burnt then injected with liquid silver everything Peachy. Seth nodes while Esme starts making a desert pie with the help of Nessie and Rosaline and Emmett. Then Michael left wiredly going on a hunting Mission secretly going back to Haddonfield, Illinois which Carlisle knew about. While Bella human dad came for a visit to see how Bella and Nessie are doing while the pie is in the oven Esme gose and keeps a eye on both Bella and Linket while Charlie Bella human dad walks in seen linket still sleeping as he whispers. who is that. Before Bella could answer linket eyes shot open as she glares at him a bit hiding her blind eye as linket says a bit coldly siting up. Would you really like to know who I am. Esme sences a mood swing coming on from linket and the sliver still been in her as Charlie says. Yes I would like to know. linkets stands and says. I'm your worst nightmare. Linket then gose upstairs to go to her room as Esme says to Charlie. Don't worry about her. she been thought hell and back the last couple of days. Charlie nodes as both him and Bella and Esme sit down to talk.

A few hours later

Michael came back and sneaks in hearing Charlie knowing he was a cop while Michael sneaks upstairs to linket room. While she was randomly laying on the floor in her room as he walks in looking down at her as she says to him with half a tin of chocolate pie on her thin stomach. I saved you half if you want it. Michael nodes taking it while she stands seen he looks tense while she whispers to him. Don't worry he won't know your here he doesn't even know who I am. Michael nodes understanding while he then holds the pie in one hand and caressed her cheek with his other hand after putting his knife in his Pocket. While she then puts her hand on his hand nuzzling his hand a bit as he takes his hand away. lifting his mask up to reveal his lips and kisses her on the lips passionately while she kisses back blushing a bit. while he then gose and sits on the bed while she gose looking out the window grunting a bit from the liquid sliver inside of her still burning her. Then she looks outside the window thinking as she says staring out the window. We have been though a lot of shit togeather. been shot been sent to that God awful sanitarium and so on almost been burnt in our own house. Michael Huff's agreeing while he eats his half of the pie with his mask off secretly hiding his scar on and blind in his left eye. While he finished his half and puts his mask back on while Linket turns around putting her mask on then climbs into Michael lap while he warps a large arm around her holding her close.

A bit Later

Linket has fallen asleep to rest while Michael had layed her in bed for her to rest. Then he left the room for a bit knowing Charlie had left while he gose putting the tin in the bin then watches out the window bored. While he looks outside as Seth came next to him and says. Want to go hunting. Michael thinks and shrugs not sure while Seth says. If you want to let me know. Michael nodes while Seth left going out for a wolf Run. while Michael then watches Esme and Carlisle to see what they do into Carlisle left for work so Michael decided to watch and follow Esme around for a bit

In hell

Satan was on his throne signing of in some things into there was a loud bang. which he immediately Teleports to as it was were all the cells are. while he sees cinder cell destroyed and guards killed. while she was gone as his eyes widen in shock of cinder escaping while he then summons all of his guards and sent them out to find cinder.

With cinder

Cinder pov

I appears back on earth smirking a bit as I chuckles a bit. While I the makes my helmet appears on my head. Still seen the spirit of my dead husband while he says. We will find them and kill them. I nodes agreeing while I walks off going through the woods of Haddonfield to fork's Washington. While I starts smirking a bit while I knew they were with Carlisle.

At the Cullen's house

Linket was still sleeping while she still slowly healing from the liquid sliver as Michael was watching over her. While linkets sleeps she starts barking a bit in her sleep it was silent barks from her wolf side but Michael knew what it was. As he then remember from when he first watch her sleep before meeting her. While he then sits on the bed still watching her while he then moves some strands of hair out if her face and runs his knuckles along her cheek gently watching her.