Chapter 8

The next day

Linket was in bed sleeping in as Michael grabs his knife and decided to go out and do something. While he decided to secretly lead someone dog away and kills it and eats it while he had taken his mask off to eat. with linket she wakes up as there was a carving on the wall saying. "be back soon". She looks at it and then stands limping a bit going down stairs as she heard someone enter and smells it wasn't Michael but Dr Loomis. Then she growls lightly seen him as Dr Loomis looks at her with her grandmother as she growls lightly and says. what do you two want. Michael had felt her anger as he was on his way back secretly listening in on the convocation as Linket grandmother says. you need to go back linket and by what I can tell with your leg Michael hasn't been any good for you. linket growls lightly and says you don't have the right to talk about him. linket sees her grandmother eyes turn red and her grandmother says. your a murder just like him and crazy. linket growls lightly as her eyes turn red as she says. he been there more for me then you ever had you hag. linket grandmother into her wolf form and roars at linket.

 linket grandmother into her wolf form and roars at linket

(That's Linket grandmother as a wolf)

Linket growls as Michael sneaks in the back door seen linket runs jumping off the stairs and drops her knife. As she turns into a full wolf which was very different to her old wolf form while she roars back.

  As she turns into a full wolf  which was very different to her old wolf form while she roars back

(Linket new wolf form)

Then her and her grandmother starts fighting going out of the house and fighting in the street While then Dr Loomis sees Michael. Then he stabs Loomis in the stomach as Michael smirks under his mask darkly while he then hides in the darkness for a moment seen some officers he had hiding come in and take him away to the hospital. While Michael then watches linket and her grandmother that are still fighting in the middle off the road in front of everyone in there cars into linket claws her grandmother in the stomach making her howls in pain into she smacks linket across the face then linket gets sedated making her yelps as she claws her grandmother throat out killing her. While the dart hits her hip as she limps off going into the woods to hide for a moment as when all the crowds left Michael decided to find were linket went off to. Then she collapsed near a big tree while she had turned to human and rip the dart out of her hip as Michael search for her grabbing her knife as linket closed her eyes remembering something.

In the flashback

Linket was trying to escape again as a alarm went off for Michael's escape as Linket runs up to the roof looking down at the ground nervously from how high she is as she heard doctors and security guards coming up behind her. While Loomis had decided to put a tracking device in her lower back as she gets sedated temporarily. while Michael was put in his room with maximum security while Linket was taken to the nurse office again as she starts waking up feeling someone cutting into her lower back. and then something she saw a glimpse of was put in her back as she was stitch up and taken and thrown back into her room as she crawls into her corner to hide as her lower back hurt.

Flashback ends

Linket still had her eyes closed as Michael was Kneeling in front of her as he caressed his hand on her face as she opens her eyes. While she looks at him nuzzling his hand as she puts her hand on his hand as she says a bit nervous. I know how there finding us but i need you to do something for me. he carves into the ground as it Siad. "what is it". linket says to him. I need you to cut something out of my lower back. Michael carve into the ground. "do you want me to knock you out". linket says to him. I'll be fine. he nodes laying her on his lap and lifts up her shirt up seen the scar on her lower back as he digs his knife into her lower back following the scar as she growls lightly in a bit of pain but she ignores it. Then she watches in the corner of her eye as he puts his hand in her lower back pulling out the device that's has a blinking red light on it. While he throws it away somewhere as he puts her skin and flesh back down on her back as he puts a cloth around her back tieing it up into her back heals. While he holds her nuzzling her with his mask hair making her giggles as it tickles her as he grins under his mask liking it. As she giggles a bit while he picks her up putting her over his shoulder as he grabs her and his knife taking her back to his house as linket closed her eyes a bit remember something else.

In the flashback

Both linket and Michael were been prepared and restraintend on a trolley were they were in the same room as as they were restrain and drugged by doctors to not attack as a nurse asks. why are they been treated like this when there not doing anything wrong and doing what there told. Loomis replies. beacuse your never sure what there capable of doing even since they never been near each other linket can snap at anytime and Michael is sneaky and easily angered. the nurse nodes understanding as the nurse and dr Loomis left going down the corridor. While the doctors went following while there taking linket and Michael down the corridor as well while when they get outside they get put in the back off the bus. while Linket starts growling into she was drugged again as she calms down while they were transported to the courthouse for there hearing about there murders.

A 20 minutes later in the flashback

Linket and Michael were at the courthouse as they were taken in as a nurse and Dr Loomis follows them in. While everyone was scared of them in the courtroom so was the judge as when they were place next to Dr Loomis and the nurse as she hands him the paperwork for both Linket and Michael. While Linket grandmother was in her seat in the court house as she could secretly seen linket and Michael connection between them. While linket look's at her and starts growling a bit violently as she was drugged a bit as she calms down while they drug Michael again just incase. while then the judge starts the hearing while Dr Loomis talks and the nurse and doctors keep a eye on linket and Michael as they were silent and calm while they had the need to kill someone.

After the court hearing in the back

Linket and Michael were been taken back to the sanitarium as when they get back there both Linket and Michael were let out of there restraints and off there trolleys and were aloud to walk as they walks a bit unbalanced. While a doctor catch linket as she almost fell over as she was put in a wheel chair and restrain for now. Then a nurse and doctor catches Michael as he almost fell over as he was somehow quite Heavy as he was put in his wheelchair and was restrain as well. while both Linket and Michael were taken back to there room as when Michael was back in his room Michael was let off his wheelchair and gided to his bed were he slept for the rest of the day. Then when linket was back in her room she was let off her wheelchair and was gided to her bed were she slept for the rest off the day as well.

End of flashback

Linket opens her eyes seen both her and Michael are almost back to his house as when they get to the house they were to there spot in Michael room. While he sits on the floor with her in his lap as she says. remember that time where we had the same court date. he nodes and carved in the floor saying. "yes I do remember but I hated it when they drug us". linket nodes agreeing as she rest her head on his chest as she started getting a bit cold as Michael decided to unzip his overall reveling his black singlet. which was warm from his body heat and overall as she purrs a bit from been warm up and from his body heat. While she continues resting her head on his muscular chest still and she nuzzles him a bit as she starts getting comfortable in his lap.