Chapter 48

A week later

Michael was resting as linket and cinder were out on a walk going to the mall as there was one finished been built and was open. Then cinder had secretly hidden there identities with her secret magic so no one would recognise them as linket says to cinder. are you sure this will work. cinder nodes as she. says everyone will see you as laruie and everyone will see me as Jamie daugther. cinder looks at linket seen her as herself as she made the spell so only cinder and Linket can see each other as linket says. you could of made me anyone else but you make me laruie. cinder says. calm down don't worry Michael won't know. linket calms down as cinder says. don't think I'm having fun been Jamie daugther. Linket giggles A bit as they walks into the mall and has a look around.

An hour later

Linket and cinder were looking at food into they decided to leave the mall returning to Michael house as cinder spell was starting to wear off both Linket and cinder. While cinder wore off fast then linket for some reason as when they get back to the house linket gose upstairs to Michael room for a shower. into Michael pins her to a wall holding a knife to her throat digging it into her. into the spell wears off from linket fear as Michael sees it linket and drops the knife immediately and holds linket out of a bit of fear he hurt her as linket says. don't worry I'm fine it was a temporary identified thing from cinder. Michael nodes as he takes her to the bed and sits on the bed with linket in his lap as he nuzzles her cutely as she rest her eyes for a moment having a flashback to the sanitarium.

In the flashback

A year after Loomis was killed by linket linket was put in the same room with Michael to meet there new therapist/psychologist as everyone called him the "new Loomis". While linket and Michael looks at the new therapist unimpressed as linket pretends to yawn as the therapist says to Linket. it's nice to meet you linket. linket shrugs and says. the feeling is mutual Sartain don't get on my death list like Loomis was. Sartain was about to try and touch linket as Michael grabs his wrist protective of Linket. While Dr Sartain says to Michael let go now. Michael stares at him blankly as he always did that to Loomis into Michael decided to let go by shoving Sartain into a wall. Then some guards takes Linket back to her room while Dr Sartain gets taken to his office as linket walks around her room as Michael gose back to creating masks again. while Linket gose back to teaching herself how to make a look a like of cinder helmet while Linket use the peices of metal that violet created for her. Then she painfully makes her wolf head come out a bit to put the prices in place so she knows how to put it together.

End of flashback

Linket nuzzles Michael as he is stroking her hair carefully as she says a bit nervously. Jamie is gone I checked on her this morning and she escaped. Michael starts to get angry as he felt her nervousness then he calms down and writes on his note pad showing her as she reads it. "don't worry we will kill her on Halloween". linket nodes agreeing as she says. I'll be back. he nodes letting her go as she stands and gose down to the kitchen for something to drink. Then she gose outside for a moment to looks at the stars then looks at the mark on her wrist as cinder stands next her as cinder says. the mark is a cuse of the thorn I only know it from reading about it. linket nodes understanding as linket says. Michael has the same mark. cinder says replying. well that's beacuse the mark was originally ment only to be with but it went to you for been his soul mate. Linket nodes understanding as cinder says. want to go for a run in wolf form. linket nodes and turns wolf and gose on all fours while cinder turns into a wolf and runs off as linket follows.

(Linket new wolf form)

A hour later

Michael waits for Linket to return while her and cinder are running through the woods into he starts feeling her pain beacuse linket got shot in the hand also losing her pinky finger and ring finger. While she turns human so dose cinder as she bandaged linket hand as cinder says. go back to Michael I'll deal with this basterd. linket didn't want to go into she was almost shot in the head as she sees its Jamie as cinder growls at Jamie had a shotgun as cinder runs at Jamie and shoves her Into the ground. while Michael is on his way to linket location into Jamie gets up after kicking cinder in the face as Jamie trys to shoot linket but cinder takes the bullet as it gose through her chest straight through her heart as cinder groans in pain. while Linket hides in a tree scared into cinder dies turning to dust while Jamie shoots linket in the hip making her fall out of the tree at Michael feet. While he looks at her then sees Jamie and gets inraged and gose over to Jamie in attempt to kill her as Jamie sees as Michael grabs the gun while she shoots him. As his hand is covering the hole in the him which results in him also losing his pinky finger and ring finger as he takes the pain and snatch the gun off her and throws it away. Then he trys to stab her but she escapes as he decided to deal with her later while he gose over to linket while she stands as he sees she also missing her pinky finger and ring finger. while she bandaged his hand while he grabs his knife and her knife putting them in his pocket as they returns back to his house.

At Michael house

They walks in as linket decied to see if she had any metal fingers to use as she found some for her and Michael as they go up to there room. As no one is paying attention as when they get to Michael room he puts the two fingers on linket hand as they pitch her skin a bit as she felt a bit of a tickle from a needle going in to hold itself to her bone. while when linket was done she puts his new fingers on as they do the same to him as he then caressed her cheek making her blushes a bit. while she climbs into his lap as he holds her he starts stroking her hair and he rest his head against her head lovingly as he knows she is the only one to love her like his mother did and he didn't want to lose her while she stays close to her.