Chapter 53

In the afternoon

Linket had gotten into fork's Washington as she is on her way to the Cullen's house while Seth has woken up streching as she says. hello there sleeping beauty were almost there. Seth replies. how long was I sleeping for. Linket replies. roughly 3-4 hours don't worry you didn't bark in your sleep. Seth blushes a bit as then linket arrived at the Cullen's house as she turns the car off and gets out as so dose Seth. while they walks to the door as linket knocks on the door gentle not wanting to break it down while Carlisle came and answer In disbelief that linket still alive as he lets both Linket and Seth in as Carlisle says to Linket. i though you were dead from a car crash how did you survive. linket replies. I'll tell you soon I promise Carlisle. He nodes as linket and Seth go into the living room.

In the living room

Seth walks in as Edward and Bella hugs Seth happy to see him as Seth hugs back while both Bella and Edward are very good friends with Seth while Seth says. I have someone here who you may believe is supposed to be dead. Carlisle walks in as Edward says to Seth. if linket is alive and this is a prank it's a sick joke. linket walks in and says well I dout I'm a zombie. Esme and Edward and Bella and Rosaline and Alice and and Jasper are in shock while Emmett says. I told you she wasn't dead beside the important question is. how in the Hell did you survive a car crash. linket says looking away a bit. beacuse I am immortal like Michael is were not vampires don't worry I don't know how were immortal we just are. Carlisle thinks and says. that's properly why Aro wants you to use you as a weapon or he wants to kill you thinking your a werewolf and a vampire crossbreed. linket nodes and says. could I speak to you in private Carlisle. Carlisle nodes and takes her to his office as linket sits while Carlisle sits in front of her as Linket says. we're is the volturi located. Carlisle replies. your not thinking of going after them are you. linket lies and hides her lie. no just wondering. Carlisle replies. there in Italy. linket nodes as she left his office as she says. I should head back to Michael before he worries about me. Carlisle nodes and says. come back anytime. linket nodes and waves goodbye to Seth and Emmett and Carlisle and Esme and Alice and Rosaline and Edward and Bella. while Linket leaves getting into Michael car as she starts the car and drives away as she felt a little bad for lying to Carlisle as she drives away as She text Ghostface saying. "don't tell Michael this but I'm going to Italy". Ghostface replies in text. "are you out of your goddam mind he will figure it out". linket replies in text. "well if I end up dead then he can be angry all he wants". linket then turns off her phone as she drives to the airport.

At Michael house

Michael was taking care of the baby as Ghostface whispers to Freddy. linket going to Italy what are we going to do if Michael finds out. Freddy whispers back. If he finds out we hide in the basement and take the baby with us so he can go on a bat shit rampage. Ghostface nodes as Michael starts tickling the Baby belly cutely as the baby giggles while Michael gose upstairs.

At the airport

Linket gets to the airport and hides Michael car as she turns wolf and runs onto the runway and sees a Italy airplane and sneaks into the bag holding area. as she hides so no one sees her into the plane takes off while she lays down waiting she starts feeling the plane moving to take off going to Italy as linket lays there resting into she falls asleep.

12 hour's later in Italy

(listen to the song at this part)

Linket wakes up feeling the plane land and the door to the baggage area opens as she jumps out before been seen. As she starts sniffing around and then starts smelling Aro sent and follow going to the volturi coven as she sniffs around when she gets there she looks around and sneaks in a opens window. Then turns human as she grabs her knife out of her pocket and kills the earrn runner by sliting her throat while she walks by which triggers alarm. as linket walks though the building looking around as she heard a door close not knowing Aro is tricking her. Then she gose to it and punch it then stabs it multiple times into she breaks it down and looks around as she sees a human and slits the humans throat while she continues to the throne room. into she saw Marcus and Caius coming and Linket jumps grabbing onto wooden pole in the ceiling as she hides herself on it and watches Marcus and Caius walking as she turns wolf and lowers herself down behind them. as she grabs Caius and throws him into a wall as she the grabs Marcus and slits and rips his throat out decapitated him. while Caius watches in shock as he runs and pins linket to a wall while she turns her human and grabs him by the face and smash his head against a wall crushing his head into he is dead as linket then burns Caius and Marcus bodies by running her claws against her knife. which created sparks which also sets the building on fire as she walks going to Aro as she finds him and grabs him by the throat chocking him as she starts putting pressure on his neck. into he punch her into a wall as she hits the wall and gets up while she growls as she secretly had cinder helmet and puts it on while she runs at Aro and slits his throat and then decapitated him. while she also sets his body on fire not realising that the building is on fire and is surrounding her as she walks through it not feeling the pain of burning as she gets out and locks the rest of the volturi in the building burns as she then collapse. while cinder helmet turns into a collar while Linket gets airlift to hospital back in Haddonfield, Illinois as Pennywise had secretly taken Michael car back to the house.