Chapter 41 🍋

The next day in early moring

It is Christmas as linket was up early as she was sitting on the porch watching the snow. While she had her knife as Michael was still sleeping as tiffany came out and sits next to her and says. why are you sitting here alone for. Linket replies. just thinking. tiffany nodes as Freddy was watching tv once again with Pennywise as Chucky was also sleeping as well as linket stands and then randomly throws herself on the ground as tiffany says. what are you doing. linket replies. creating a snow demon. she starts moving her arms and hands in the snow as tiffany watches as when linket gets up as tiffany came over and looks and sees it as she says. looks cool. linket nodes as she starts shivering cold as tiffany says. you alright. linket nodes and says. I'm not use to been outside in the winter I was mostly locked up in a room. tiffany nodes understanding as they gose inside of the house as linket gose upstairs to Michael room seen he is sleeping as she lays in bed next to him. While he feels the bed moving as he warps his arms around her holding her close as she warms up near him as he nuzzles into her as she gose to sleep.

Later in the morning

Michael was awake stroking her hair as she opens one eye watching him as she says. your cute when you do that. he grins under his mask as he starts caressing her cheek making her blushes a bit. Then he lifts his mask up to his nose and kisses her deeply and passionately as she kisses him back passionately and deeply as his tounge gose into her mouth massaging her tounge making her blushes and lightly moan. as he grins while there tounges starts rubbing each other as she says in the kiss feeling his hand rubbing her rear. later Mikey. he grins as he continues kissing her for a bit as he breaks the kisses and nuzzles her as he fix up his mask while he grabs his knife and carves in the wall were she can see as he carves. "want to go hunting". linket nodes and says. why not. linket stands grabbing her knife as he stands next to her as they go down stairs as Freddy says watching tv. were you both going. linket says. hunting want to come. Freddy replies. why not. he stands from the couch following Michael and Linket out the back door and into the woods as they looks around as linket uses her wolf vision to looks around. Into they see a big grizzly bear as linket sneaks behind it not realising that it already know she is there. Then it turns around and roars at her as she turns wolf and roars back as Freddy and Michael watches as Freddy says. she better know what she is doing. Michael nodes agreeing as linket starts fighting the bear as during there fight cinder was secretly watching with Seth in there wolf forms.

 Michael nodes agreeing as linket starts fighting the bear as during there fight cinder was secretly watching with Seth in there wolf forms

(Cinder wolf form btw)

While they see a human hunter watching Linket fighting a grizzly bear as the bear grabs linket taking them down into a ditch. Then Michael and Freddy gose watching into Michael sees the human hunter and sneaks to him and slits his throat. While Michael returns to Freddy watching Linket fight as she rips the bear throat out were the bear claws linket in the arm making her bleed and Yelp. While she turns human grunting in pain while holding her arm as Michael gose to her as he looks at her arm and grabs a bandage out of his pocket and warps her arm up in it. while it slowly heals as Freddy drags the bear away to behead it and skin it.