Chapter 52

At midnight

While Michael and Linket are sleeping the baby waked up and starts crying Hungry while Linket and Michael continues sleeping zoning out the crying. As Freddy came in seen the infant crying as he picks it up carefully to avoid hurting the baby with his claws. While he takes the baby down stairs to the living room as he says to Ghostface as the baby crys hungrily. what do babies eat. Ghostface replies well they drink milk either from the breast which I think Michael will kill you. if you were to touch linket but babies can also drink formula it's powder baby milk. Freddy listens as he says. well you hold the baby while I try and find formula. Pennywise says. there some under linket and Michael bed wake them your dead. Freddy nodes as Ghostface takes the baby as Freddy sneaks back up stairs to Michael and Linket bedroom. while there still sleeping as Linket is sleeping on-top of Michael as he is holding her. while he was half awake as Freddy gets nervous while he looks under the bed and see a baby bottle and Baby formula. Then Freddy sneaks out while Michael went back to sleep while Freddy gose down to the kitchen and created a baby bottle while the baby had stop crying for now from been tickles by Pennywise as Freddy walks in and says. eat the baby were all dead. Freddy gives the baby the baby bottle as it drinks it cutely while Ghostface gives the baby back to Freddy as he holds it while Linket came down stairs half asleep to get a drink. bearly even noticing Freddy at the moment as she grabs a glass of water and drinks it and gose back upstairs and back to bed as Freddy says whispering. I'm suprise she didn't notice. Pennywise replied. true through she is tired. Freddy nodes as the baby finished it's bottle and burps cutely. while it fell asleep in Freddy arms as Freddy sneaks it back upstairs and places the baby next to linket before Michael wakes up as Freddy left going back down stairs.

In the early morning

Michael was awake watching Linket while running a finger down her shoulder making her giggles a bit into she starts smelling something. which smells horrible as Michael starts smelling it as they both realised that the baby as made a mess in its diaper as linket says. that's smells disscusting. the baby starts crying wanting it's diaper changed as linket grabs the baby and a diaper from under the bed as Michael watches her smirking a bit under his mask. as she lays the baby on the sink as she says to the baby. if I had my way I would let you crawl around nude. the baby giggles as like takes the diaper off putting it in the bin as she noticed that the Baby is a boy while she cleans the baby bum with a wipe. and then puts a diaper on him which makes him coos into he starts trying from linket wolf claws coming out on accident into linket gives the baby to Michael as the baby calms down while Linket says. I'll be back I'm going for a wolf Run. Michael nodes as linket gose down stairs while Seth follows deciding to go as well as when linket gose outside she turns into a wolf and so dose Seth as they runs off through the woods.

With Michael and the Baby

Michael watches linket leave as the baby coos in his arms then he gose down stairs to the kitchen. while he sets the baby on the ground to play as the baby crawls off cooing playfully. As Michael watches it going to the living room were it climbs up onto the couch taking Freddy claw glove as he was napping. as Pennywise watches smirking as the baby plays with Freddy claw glove and puts it on and giggles a bit while Freddy continues napping as the baby plays with Freddy claw gloves.

With linket and Seth

Linket runs through woods with Seth following as she decided to go to a waterfall for a rest as Seth follows her as when they get there linket turns human and so dose Seth as he says. would you be mad if I'm deciding to live with the Cullen's. linket replies. I don't mind but I'll miss you if you like I can take you there. Seth replies a little shyly. if you don't mind. linket replies. of course I don't. Seth nodes and says. well they were hopping if I can go today. linket nodes understanding as she says. well lest head back to the house so you can get your stuff. Seth nodes as he turns wolf and so dose linket as they runs back to the house.