Chapter 38

A couple of days later

Linket had gotten better from her winter fever as she knew it was a blood moon tonight While Michael was out killing a few people while Freddy and Linket and Chucky are watching tv. that linket stole from someone house while tiffany is sleeping as on the tv was talking about the most wanted insane serial killers that was linket and Michael and Freddy and tiffany and Chucky. While Freddy smirks a bit at this as so dose linket into they see that there was another most wanted killer which was a human wearing a wolf helmet that hasn't been around for a while as linket says. how is cinder even on the list she dead. Freddy replies. no one knew it was her when she killed she wore her helmet besides if she wore her helmet she wouldn't be on the list it give a chance for another slasher to take her place. linket replies. true though no one can replace cinder. Freddy nodes agreeing as they continue watching while Chucky left going for a nap as Freddy says. I heard your going south for the winter. linket nodes and says. I'll come back for a day and properly take off again. Freddy nodes understanding as linket watches the tv hearing Michael walking in as he puts his arms around linket making her blush as she rest her hands on his while she takes his hand gently kissing it. While he grins a bit and puts his mask up to his nose and kisses her forehead as she watches him while he fixed his mask and gose upstairs deciding to have a shower as he did secretly kill another mechanic person and stole there black jumpsuit as linket hears him going upstairs as linket says Freddy. if you were to kill anyone who would it be. Freddy thinks and says. hmmmm hard question properly All of the police and the president what about you. linket replies. well properly the same and then all royalty in England. Freddy smirks and says. I'll join you if you do. linket nodes and says. we will see. Freddy nodes as linket stands going to the kitchen as Freddy continues watching the tv.

A hour later

Michael had finished his shower and decided to have a nap while Freddy was watching tv and Chucky and tiffany were in there room talking in private as linket was thinking to herself about something. into she heard someone knocking at the door as Freddy gose to answer as Seth was at the door as Freddy says looking at him seen him bruise and shirtless. what do you want. Seth says. I want to talk to Linket. linket walks in hearing his voice as linket says to Seth. what happened to you. Seth says hugging her as he was scared. my sister turned on me and Paul kick me out of the pack so I came looking for you. linket holds him as she takes him to the kitchen while Freddy closed the door and gose back to watching his show while Linket sets Seth down on a chair as linket says. why would they turn on you including your own flesh and blood. Seth replies. they Siad I was the weak link in the pack and I didn't deserve to be in the pack. linket says hopping Michael won't mind. well you can stay with me but I properly won't be around at winter i go south for the winter do you do that. Seth nodes and says. yes whenever forks has winter we go south so I'll go with you if you don't mind. linket replies. oh it is fine. she starts wiping the blood off him as she says. you may get a few scars but they won't be noticeable. Seth nodes understanding as when linket finished cleaning the blood off him then gave him a ice pack for his black eye as he takes it putting it on his eye as linket says. you will heal don't worry besides why didn't you go to Carlisle. Seth replies. well I was going to but I was scared and I didn't want to be hunted down by the pack. linket nodes understanding as she says. you hungry. he nodes as she smirks a little as she gose to the fridge grabbing out a raw steak as she cooks it for him as Michael heard and came down stairs as he was a little hungry as well as Freddy says to Michael. there another dog in the house. Michael gets confused and walks into the kitchen and sees Seth knowing who he is as Michael had secretly over heard linket and Seth convocation as Michael walks by and pats Seth on the back a little hard as linket says. be gentle with him Michael. Michael Huff's as he sits down while Linket finished the steaks giving one to Seth and then one to Michael as linket says to Michael. don't go throwing him into things if he looks when you have your mask off now play nice.
Linket left the kitchen going upstairs to have a shower while Seth's starts eating while he isn't looking Michael takes his mask off and starts eating as Seth says shyly so how do you feel about linket been a werewolf. Michael writes his answer down on his note pad and slids his note pad to Seth as he reads it as it says. I feel alright about it though she dose have a bit of a temper. Seth nodes understanding as he slides Michael note pad back to him while when Michael finished eating he puts his mask back on and watches Seth eat. Then after Seth finished eating he gets a bit tired as he slowly starts dozing off while Michael picks him up and takes him upstairs to Freddy room were there a extra bed as Michael lays Seth in the bed letting him sleep while Linket finished her shower and got changed into some clothes.

(Linket new outfit)

(Linket new outfit)

As she gets change she decided to look out the window seen that it was the late afternoon coming to night as she wonders what moon it will be tonight. while Michael came next to linket as she looks at him while he starts caressing her cheek while she watches him then her hand rest on his hand as she kisses his wrist a bit as he watches blushing under his mask a bit .

At night

Linket was watching tv again with Freddy as the blood moon hasn't started yet as they were watching a movie which was called suicide squad as Freddy says. image that been us you would be Harley Quinn Michael would be the joker cinder would be enchantress and Chucky would probably be dead shot tiffany would properly be katana and I would properly be Chato santana or incubus. linket nodes agreeing as she says true as she was about to say something else the blood moon starts as linkets eyes turn red and turns into her wolf form growling lightly. While she stands from the couch and walks off going to find a sacrifice for Satan while Freddy and Michael eyes turns a bit dark as Michael starts carving a circle while Chucky and tiffany watches with dark eyes as well. while Seth didn't know what's going on as he is sleeping still as linket returns with Jamie's daughter as she was screaming and panicking trying to get free as Michael and Freddy holds Jamie's daughter while Linket in her wolf form starts carving the satanic star with her claws as when she finished. Michael then shoves Jamie's daughter into the star while it glows red and holds her still into a giant read hand came out of the ground grabbing Jamie's daughter. then a large demon came out of the ground bending a bit not wanting to destroy the house as then linket and Freddy and Michael and tiffany and Chucky bowls down to him as Linket says. welcome my god do you like our sacrifice. Satan speaks in a deep and demonic voice saying. yes I do she is a perfect one to torture for what her grandmother has done to you and Michael. but I shall be returning someone you lost from Loomis. linket nodes as cinder was sitting on Satan shoulder as he sets her down while she hugs him a bit as he dissapears back to hell. so dose Jamie's daughter and the satanic star as them the blood moon as linket rubs her head confused of what happened as she doesn't remember anything neither dose Michael and Freddy and tiffany and Chucky as cinder says streaching. miss me. linket looks at her and then hugs her as she nodes while cinder says. I'll take that as a yes I can tell Michael has been looking after you well. linket nodes as she turns human while Michael decided to take linket up to bed as she was oddly tired. while cinder and Freddy and tiffany and Chucky watch suicide squad again for the rest of the night while Linket sleep in Michael arms on the bed as he holds her close and protectively And a bit lovingly.