Chapter 80

A few hours later

Linker was sitting on the bench of the kitchen while Michael is having a nap while Hannibal is stiching up linket shoulder as Hannibal says. after when you've healed the stitches will fall out. linket nodes as then Hannibal finished putting the stiches in he puts her shoulder in a bandage after he dose that to Linket she hops off the bench. while Hannibal puts his stuff away as linket gose to see what's on tv while Freddy and Candyman was out hunting as nitray was still sleeping. as Pennywise was in the sewer hunting for food while Chucky and tiffany had taken off to there home for a couple of weeks while springtrap stands next to linket while she knew he is there as springtrap says. doing anything for today. linket replies. well I was going to check on lea you can come along if you want. springtrap thinks and then nodes while then both springtrap and Linket appears in hell from nitray secret spell.

In hell

Springtrap and Linket randomly appears next to cinder cell as she was put in a separate cell after she was was caught trying to escape while Linket looks at cinder as Linket says. why did you want me as a student for. cinder then stands a bit creepy and then slams her hands on the bars making a creaking sound and bent them while she says. beacuse linket I was protecting you from the sanitarium guards and then I was also protecting you from the other sanitarium patients that would of torn you apart. Linket glares a bit as Satan appears in front of Linket knowing what cinder trying to do while Satan says to cinder. you imprint on her again your going in a bottomless pit. cinder growls and then slams her hands on the bars again making them bend even more while she walks off into the darkness of her cell As Satan turns around to linket as he says now what can I do you and springtrap for. Linket replies. to see lea. Satan nodes Teleports him and springtrap and Linket to Satan bedroom were lea is resting as lea says sounding like shit. just when I through you weren't coming. linket replies. well you thought wrong. lea chuckles a bit as she then groans in a bit of pain while Satan pulls linket in the corridor while springtrap and lea talk.

In the hallway next to Satan room

Satan says to Linket. as much as it pains me to say this lea is dying her body is shutting down from her dragon side the reason why is beacuse her dragon side was poisoned more then her entire body. but there is away to save her and it's to turn her into a full demon but she doesn't want it I haven't told nitray beacuse I know what's she like she over attached to lea. I did call Carlisle in and he can't slow down her death but he has offered to turn her into a vampire. linket nodes understanding as she says. you know how lea is as stubborn as a mule now I'll see what I can do about her. Satan nodes while Linket gose back in and talks with lea as well.

At michael house

Michael had woken up from his nap and was looking around for Linket but can't find her while he then notice springtrap gone as he Huff's moody thinking that springtrap has taken linket somewhere to do something behind his back. As Michael gose in the kitchen holding his knife while Hannibal is resting as so it nitray while Candyman and Freddy are still out hunting. while Pennywise is still in the sewer as Michael starts carving something in the table a bit aggressively.

A few hours later

Linket and springtrap appears back in michael house while Michael then throws a table at springtrap then a chair as linket sees and glare at Michael as she says. Michael!! he ignore her as he grabs her holding her close and tight getting really protective of her as she says to him. calm down. Michael then ponits his knife at Springtrap while springtrap rolls his eyes and ponits his knife at Michael as linket knew Michael was jealous while says smaking Michael making him let her go. we didn't do anything now stop acting like a child or I'll leave and never come back!! linket storms off upstairs to Michael room and slamming the door as Michael felt bad as he dose sign language to springtrap which he understood. "I'm sorry". springtrap nodes accepting while he gose upstairs to the attic while Michael gose upstairs to his room to smooth things over with her.

In Michael room

Linket sits on the bed with her back to the door while she plays with her knife as Michael walks in putting his knife on the dresser and then sits behind linket and warps his arms around his waist like he is apologizing to her. which she accepted as she tilts her head back against his chest while she says. you do know jealous doesn't suit you but do you want to know what emotion makes you sexy. he nodes grinning a bit in his mask while he looks down at her as she says. your rage. he blushes a bit while he turns her around while he lifts his mask up and starts kissing her as she kisses back. while he then fix his mask up as he holds her while she nuzzles into him a bit tired into she dozed off a bit.