Chapter 59

The next night

Linket was in the woods with cinder and Michael and Freddy and lea and nitray and Ghostface as the creature had its eyes closed to see who is been summon next. while Linket was wearing her helmet again while the creature opens its eyes and says. miss Dragmire and Mr Myers and miss linket are up. cinder and Linket nodes as Michael gose through the portal and Linket and cinder follows by as nitray says a bit out of line to cinder. don't die!. Lea smacks nitray and says. don't say that to her and your lucky it wasn't my claws. nitray rolls her eyes and says. no wonder vogla died. lea growls and says getting angry. you take that back or those will be your last words demon. nitray replies. make me dragon bitch. lea growls and was about to claw nitray face before Freddy holds her back and Ghostface holds nitray back so there isn't a full blown fight Yet as the creature watches them closely.

Through the portal

Cinder and Michael appears first in what looks like Michael house as linket comes through looking around as it almost reminded her of home as they left the house. while cinder and Michael are listing for footsteps into they heard something as cinder saw Two survivors and so did Michael as they quitely walks behind the survivors as Michael grabs the female survivor by the throat and stabs her under her right boob. Then he smirks under his mask while he picks up the survivor over his shoulder and holds his knife in his other hand while cinder grabs the male survivor by the throat and stabs him the ribs then drops him. While cinder then picks him up over her shoulder while she kept holds of her knife as cinder and Michael gose to find hooks while Linket had snuck off and turned wolf and sniffs around for other two survivors on her own.

With Michael and cinder

Cinder and Michael found two hooks and puts a survivor on them into cinder turns around see linket missing as Michael notice as well. Then looks around into they both heard some barking as they then knew that linket was as wolf hunting the other survivors.

With linket

Linket had pressed a button on her helmet that turns it into a collar as she runs through the woods on her back legs as she heard the survivors running away to try and escape. as she chase them as she barks at them chasing them into they block her off with a trap while she roars at them the breaks the blockage as they runs off she chase them again. Then she corners one and snarls then grabs her holding her over her shoulder into another blockage was Trigger to fall as it nicks linket leg cutting it making her yelps and growls. into she was blinded by a survivor light making her drop the survivor she had to try and see again as she roars. while she turns human and her helmet covers her face as she still can't see still blinded by the light while she heard a survivor and grabs him putting him over her shoulder. Then walks off with him as she use her hearing and feeling as she felt a wall near by and then walks into the hook as she puts the the survivor on the hook as she heard someone behind her not knowing it's Michael and cinder as Linket draws her knife thinking it's a survivor and Linket says. if your the fucker who blinded me your more stupid then I first thought. she starts slashing around hitting nothing but air as cinder says to Michael. she worser then you when you can't see. Michael looks at cinder glaring as linket says. just beacuse I'm blind doesn't mean I can hear you cinder now let's find the other survivor. linket walks off going into a wall while cinder grabs her and says to Michael. get the other survivors I'll take her to the portal. Michael nodes walking off as cinder picks up linket and flys off to the look alike of Michael house as she flys through the window were the portal is.

With Michael

Michael went to find the other survivor as saw her and quitely walks behind her grabbing her by the throat and stabs her under her right boob. then drops her while he picks her up over his shoulder and takes her to find the last hook as he dose and puts the survivor on it while he walks off back to the look alike off his house.

At the look alike of Michael house

Michael gets there he walks in and gose upstairs to were cinder and Linket are as linket was still blinded while cinder sets her down. Then linket puts her knife in her jacket pocket while Michael gides linket to the portal and shoves her in on accident as then cinder gose in and so dose Michael.

Back in the normal world

Linket came through and trips over a rock from been shoved as she stands and. says who pushed me!. Nitray lies and says. lea did she Siad she hates you. Satan appears and says. that's enough nitray. nitray sticks her tounge out then turns herself into a sword as cinder and Michael came out of the portal. while the portal closed and the creature and the other slashers dissapears back to doing what they want. While lea and Freddy and Ghostface and nitray were still around as nitray turns human and punch lea in the face as she had taken off her helmet. Then lea growls while nitray runs off laughing while lea and cinder chance her as Satan bends down in front of Linket while Michael keeps her close while her helmet retracted back into a collar as Satan touch her while Freddy says to Satan. becareful one wrong move Michael will go nuts. Satan nodes as he puts a finger on each side of her temple then his tail on her nose bridge as he dose a small spell giving back her vision as he lets go off her while she slowly starts to see again.

A hour later

Cinder and lea came back with nitray while Michael and Linket are walking home with Ghostface and Freddy following as Satan takes nitray back to hell. while lea and cinder Teleports back to the house while Linket vision was almost back everything was just blurry.

At Michael's house

Lea and cinder appears in there room while Freddy and Ghostface walks in and decided to watch some TV as Linket walks into a wall. while Michael gides her to there bedroom were Michael sits on the ground and pulls linket into his lap as she rest her head on his chest. while the baby crawls to them cooing as Michael grabs the baby while Linket and Michael holds the baby close to each other.