Chapter 70

A few days later

Michael was healed as he was standing in the kitchen behind linket while she was having a drink of water she did know he was there by seen him in the corner of her eye while they did have the feeling there been watched not knowing it's cinder. while Michael gose behind linket putting his arms around her waist as he rest his head on her head making her blushes a bit into Michael heard something which makes him hold linket closer to him which lets her know he has heard something.

With cinder

Cinder has decided to jump out of the tree and sneak into the mansion looking around seen Michael and Linket in the kitchen making her smirks a bit. while she sees Candyman and Hannibal in the living room as cinder sneaks by accidentally stepping on a crack which she knew Michael heard and knew Hannibal and Candyman would hear as well. while cinder hides in the darkness quickly and quietly while Michael comes investigate the noise he heard while Candyman and Hannibal joins him to see. while cinder is watching them in the darkness while Michael bends down picking up a feather a large white feather as cinder just realised that her wings are multing while Linket came over to Michael as Hannibal says to Michael. isn't that one of miss Dragmires feathers. Michael nodes remembering seen cinders wings while cinder sneaks through the shadows and appears behind linket. while Candyman sees in the corner of his eye and shoves Linket to Michael as he holds her while Candyman fights cinder with his hook and Cinder fights back with her knife. as Hannibal joins in with a knife while Candyman says to Linket and Michael. miss star and Mr Myers get out of here we will hold her off best we can. michael nodes as he picks up linket over his shoulder and left out the back door while Candyman and Hannibal fights cinder not realising that Michael and Linket forgot Freddy Jr as he was napping in bed.

With Michael and Linket

Michael puts linket in his car as he gets in starting the car as they haven't realised that they forgot Freddy Jr. while Michael drives off going back to Haddonfield, Illinois as linket had Michael knife and her knife in her jacket Pocket while Michael continues driving.

With Candyman and Hannibal

Candyman and Hannibal are still fighting cinder into she had enough and traps them in a crystal cage while she says to them. pathetic and weak now I see why Freddy and Jason and Michael were created before you lot. she smirks into she heard a baby crying In need off changing as Hannibal says. oh no. cinder chuckles saying. oh yes the police and the slasher sanitarium were informed about a baby been kidnapped and I wonder if Allyson is here as well the police are looking for her all over. cinder walks upstairs to Michael and Linket room while she sees Freddy Jr on the bed as she picks him up smelling he need a change so she decided to change his diaper as she grabs one out of the bedsides table draw. while she carry the baby in the bathroom laying him on the sink and then takes the diaper off chucking it in the bin. As she puts the new diaper on while cinder picks the baby up while she heard something in the attic so she went up there finding Allyson gagged and tied up. so cinder grabs Alyson untying her and ungaging her taking her with the baby down stairs finding doctors putting Hannibal and Candyman in restraints and putting them in the back of the van. while cinder gives the baby to the slasher sanitarium doctors while they give them to some police to be taken to a orphanage while they take Allyson to the hospital cinder left to hunt down Michael and Linket down again.

With Michael and Linket

Michael had gotten back to Haddonfield, Illinois that's when linket realised that she forgot Freddy Jr as she says scaring Michael a bit. shit fuck piss I forgot Freddy Jr and Allyson it's to late we can't go back. michael felt a bit bad as he forgot as well and mad for losing Allyson as well while he puts his arm around her comforting her. as she nuzzles his arm while they get back to Michael house and walks in while he hides the car around back of his house. while they go inside as linket thinks of a plan while they sits on the couch for a moment while Linket gives Michael his knife back while he takes it.

At the slasher sanitarium

Candyman and Hannibal were put in the room with lea and nitray and Jason and Freddy and tiffany and Chucky and Ghostface and Pennywise while there playing poker as lea says. linket and Michael the last ones left. Candyman and Hannibal nodes agreeing and joins in the game of poker while Chucky says. I wonder how long they will last against cinder. nitray says sitting next to Jason. we will wait and see. lea and Chucky node agreeing as Freddy says as he is sitting next to lea. cinder has become a complete bitch. Lea replies. she always been like that after her childhood and after her husband death she went insane. lea stares at a wall having a image play in her mind of cinder killing lea mate while the continues poker.

With Michael and Linket

Linket and Michael were sneaking out the back door as the police had surrounded the house while Linket whispers to Michael. what are we going to do there either going to kill us or take us to the slasher sanitarium. cinder jumps out of the tree in front of them holding a syth she found that was Michael as cinder says. if they don't kill you too then I will or have you both capture like mice in a cage like Freddy is and so is lea and nitray and Ghostface and Chucky and tiffany and Pennywise and Candyman and Hannibal are oh and don't forget Jason. cinder smirks a bit in her helmet as she says. make your choice death or surrender.