Chapter 98

A few days later

Linket had been sneaking out everynow and then to become queen peacock as she knew she would have to turn the slashers in soon to have them arrested as it was her superhero duties but she knew Michael will be pissed off with her. As linket runs around as queen peacock she returns to the cave turning normal while springtrap and Michael saw a glowing light so go to investigate it. While they see linket there streaching as she had been secretly lying to them about going on wolf runs while she walks passed them while Jessica is hiding in her hair again. while Linket decided to have a nap on the couch as springtrap watches her while Michael gose out hunting.

A few hours later

Linket wakes up seen Michael return as he had caught a deer while he walks by taking the deer to scar while Linket watches seen them getting along as she whispers to herself. I'm sorry Michael. Linket left pretending to go on another wolf Run while she left the cave turning into queen peacock not knowing springtrap had seen while she runs off in the woods.

With queen peacock/linket

Linket gose to the police department she knows off as she walks in while the police chief says. Ah queen peacock so nice to finally meet you. Linket replies in a noble voice. So good to see you as well I have some good new for you. The police chief nodes and lets her continue as she dose. I know where the slashers are Michael Myers. Freddy Krueger. Jason Voorhees. Lea eclipse. Nitray eclipse. And springtrap and scar there predator. And Ghostface and rose eclipse The police chief grins and says. Take us to them. Queen peacock/linket nodes while she left the building with the police following her and getting into there cars while she runs off back into the woods While the police follow her in there cars.

At the cave a hour later

The police surrounded the cave while Linket/Queen peacock hides in a tree watching the it all unfold while she watches them getting arrested knowing that there going to a sanitarium. As she watches springtrap secretly looks up at her feeling betrayed while he was going to tell Michael about it. While she continues watching she felt a bit bad knowing that she has broken every bit of trust with Michael as she then left jumping through the trees. as springtrap watches sighing softly knowing what Linket has done won't be forgiven while he and Michael and Jason and Freddy and lea and nitray and rose and Ghostface and scar are taken away to the sanitarium as linket jumps through the trees going to the Cullen's house to stay with them.

At the Cullen's house

Linket arrives at the Cullen's house while Carlisle already knew she was here from Alice vision as he also knew about queen peacock and her hard sacrfice from Alice's vision. while Carlisle let's linket in as she walks in as Seth's hugs her for deciding to stay as he heard it in her wolf thoughts while she hugs him back as Carlisle and Esme let linket go to her room to rest.

In Linket room

Linket lays in bed while she lets Jessica lay on the pillow next to her as when linket starts to dream a bit she somehow appears in the boiler room to wondering why she is there while she waits for Freddy to turn up.

In the new sanitarium

Michael and Freddy and Jason and lea and nitray and rose and Ghostface and springtrap and scar stay close togeather While springtrap tells what he had saw and about queen peacock identity. As both Michael and Jason are pissed and Michael was also broken from linket betrayal. while lea and nitray were mad as well while Freddy was mad as well as scar into then Freddy was summoned to the dream realm but of course couldn't leave from the guard's watching as lea secretly gose.

In Linket dream

She is hanging around the boiler room bored into lea appears and punches linket in the face hard making her cough up blood as lea says. Your a fucking traitor. When we escape we will find you and Michael will kill you for betrayal. Linket growls as she gets up while Linket dosent say anything while lea ends the dream and gose back to the real realm.

Out of linket dream

Linket lays there with her eyes close as a bruise appears on her cheek as Carlisle knows from Alice vision. While Emmett and Edward and Jasper left with Seth to go hunting for food while Linket continue to sleep without dreaming.