Chapter 78

A few days later

Linket had mostly stayed in bed under the watchful eye of Michael to make sure she doesn't have a rage fit again as she was resting her eyes at the moment. while she seem to be saying something under her breath but Michael couldn't make it out while he then puts a blanket over her noticing her starting to shiver again while linket didn't mind while Michael still keeps a eye on her.

With nitray

Nitray was in hell keeping a eye on lea as Satan was questioning cinder about the poison while lea says to nitray sounding really tired. why not let me die Jason will look after you like ghirahim did. nitray replies. beacuse your family I won't let you leave me. lea chuckles a bit and says. my stubbornness has started to rub off on you. nitray blushes a bit looking away while lea continues. what will you do if I were to die from old age. nitray replies. well I'm not sure to be honest. lea grins a bit into she starts coughing a bit which came out with a bit of blood while lea says. you want to know something wired. nitray replies. what's that. lea replies. I think I am in love with Freddy like I was with Vogla. nitray replies. well I've been the same with Jason. lea replies. if zombie demon boy hurts you in anyway I'll torture him for you. nitray nodes and says. well if we were to do it he can't get me pregnant though. lea replies. true. as lea and nitray were talking fang Satan snake demon daugther came in and says to nitray. my father wantsss you. nitray nodes while fang gides her there while nitray says to fang. do you have a mate yet just wondering. fang replies. yesss but my father wont let me sssee him anymore because of the hole mixing bloodlinesss thing and him been ssshadow devil. nitray eyes widen and says. your mate is your uncle. fang nodes and says. I know it's incesst but whenever I am near him I feel complete and he told me that he feels the sssame. then my father found out about it and isss keeping usss apart he ssiad if anyone of ussss gets togeather he will kill usss both. nitray replies. well if you do get caught been together come and hide out at Michael place. fang nodes as they get to the throne room Satan was there making a cure for the poison.

At Michael house

Linket had gone into a rage fit again as Michael and Jason and Freddy are hiding in the closest in Michael room. while Hannibal and Candyman and Pennywise and Ghostface and Chucky and tiffany were hiding in the basement with springtrap into everyone heard linket yell out from the kitchen kicking her toe on the table. OW MY FUCKING TOE FUCK YOU TABLE. she then grabs her knife and starts stabbing the table to break it in half as she starts shouting. DIE TABLE DIE. Freddy says to Michael. that's funny she trying to murder a table if she had your strength she could just snap it in half. Michael nodes agreeing while then linket breaks the table then her mood changes to sadness as she sits in the middle of the broken table. As she was hiding within herself while she starts crying quitely as Freddy says to Michael. go and check on her to make sure that she hasn't ran off. michael nodes leaving the closet while he gose down stairs to check on linket finding her curl up in a ball. while he gose to her a bit nervous to approach her just incase she snaps again. as she sees him and gets a bit scared like she didn't know him as she hides herself in a dark corner as he then holds his hand out to her like she was a timmid dog. while she watches him into he carefully grabs her by the wrists holding her in a embrace while she hides into him like she trying to hide from someone. while he rest his head on her head carefully while Freddy says to Jason. make sure she isn't chasing him around the house hockey puck. Jason gose while Freddy follows behind just incase as they get to the stairs they seen Michael carefully and gently walking linket out of the kitchen. as she was still hiding herself in him As he strokes her hair a bit while he takes her upstairs as Freddy and Jason go to tidy up the house.

In hell

Lea has passed out and has gone really pale while nitray had come back to check on her and found lea As nitray runs over holding Lea as nitray says. don't leave me please. nitray wolf side came out as she howls for Satan as her howl came out a bit awful and demonic. As nitray never learn to howl and never howl anyways while Satan appears and says as he holds lea in his tail. don't worry she'll be fine after I give her this and a bit of demon blood. nitray nodes as Satan gives lea the cure for the venom that was in her. as he then cuts his wrist with a claw and gives her a drip a demon blood as nitray watches everything that is happening.

At michael house

Michael had finally got Linket to sleep but she was sleeping while hiding in him which he didn't mind. while he warps his arms around her keeping hold of her while Freddy and Jason had fixed up the house with the help of springtrap. As Hannibal and Candyman and Pennywise and Ghostface and Chucky and tiffany stay in the basement just incase there was another outburst from Linket as tiffany says. she'll be calmer tomorrow don't worry we should just stay here just incase. Pennywise nodes agreeing so dose Candyman as then springtrap walks in giving them some food and brought in a small tv to give them something to watch and eat while he left.