Chapter 57 🍋

(now I might start putting in dead by daylight stuff just so you know)

A month later

Linket was having a dream about something which went dark from something as Freddy and cinder was watching Linket dream. while Michael is out killing someone into they saw it go dark as Freddy decided to go in the dream realm and have a look to see what's going on.

In the dream realm

Lea was about to go into linket dream as then Freddy did and says to her. it's safer if I go. lea rolls her eyes as Freddy gose into linket dream. while Linket didn't notice him as there was a strange creature Freddy saw a couple of times in Michael dreams and cinder and Ghostface dream and in his own dream wondering what it's wants into it says in a dark and Echo like voice. you my dear linket have been chosen along with Freddy Krueger and Lea eclipse and Ghostface and Cinder Dragmire and Michael Myers and Nitray eclipse and among others. linket says to the strange looking creature for what the creature says. in due time you will find out just make sure you have your knife. Freddy was in a little shock of lea been chosen as well as she never told him as the creature dissapears linket dream turns white as she looks around seen Freddy behind her as she says. haven't seen you in here for a while. Freddy replies. well me and cinder were watching your dream. linket nodes as she says. if lea last name eclipse why isn't cinder. Freddy replies. cinder chose to keep her husband last name. linket nodes understanding as she grabs Freddy hand waking up.

In the normal world

Freddy appears next to cinder as linket wakes up streaching as cinder says. welcome back sleeping beauty. linket smirks a little and says. well I don't think Satan wants me yet. cinder chuckles a bit and she says. I dout he wants Michael yet anyway. linket blushes a bit as she stands to have a shower as she grabs some clean clothes as cinder picks up the sleeping baby of linket back as he was cling to her. while Linket closed the door she starts showering as Freddy gose down stairs and so dose cinder with the baby as she give him to Hannibal to look after for a bit. As cinder gose outside for a moment as Freddy decided to follow her as her helmet retracted back into a collar as cinder says. don't tell Michael about this or he'll gut me. Freddy nodes understanding as he knew what she was going to do as he sparks his claws while she had a cigarette in her mouth while he lights it as he says. well make sure he doesn't smell it on you either. cinder nodes as she smokes her secret cigarette of weed as she sometimes smokes to ease her nerves and painful memories of losing her husband.

With linket

Linket was showering as into she starts smelling something but ignores it into she is finished what she is doing. as when she finished her shower she drys herself off and then gets changed into her new clothes.

 as when she finished her shower she drys herself off and then gets changed into her new clothes