Chapter 30 🍋

Later that night before dinner

Michael was holding linket in his lap while there in the living room as Bella and Edward were watching. While it reminded them when they first met into Edward red linket mind as he whispers to Carlisle. Michael won't take his mask off when everyone is looking. Carlisle node understanding as they were going to do whatever it takes to keep Michael calm as Esme says to Linket. dinner ready love birds. linket nodes as she stands as her wolf ears randomly came out making her embarassed as the Cullen's left but Emmett stays just incase as he says. no need to be embarassed it happens. linket nodes as her normal ears came back while she walks to the table as Nessie is waiting as she says. I think they make you look cute. linket blushes and says. thank you Nessie. Emmett serves dinner them dinner which was Lasagna as both Linket and Nessie eat while Emmett says. what do you think. linket puts her thumb up as in she is saying it's good as Emmett smiles a little bit as then when Nessie and Linket are finished. Michael came over as Linket was standing next to Emmett with Nessie as linket says to Emmett. I'll stay with him he only trust me you go and be with your family for now. Emmett nodes and left with Nessie as linket gives Michael some lasagna as linket turns her back while Michael takes his mask off and starts eating while Linket starts looking at the knife block. when Michael finish linket turns around looking at him as he was putting his mask back on as both Linket and Michael were going back to linket room. into they see the volturi leader Aro talking with Carlisle about Linket into he notice her and Michael as Michael gets protective of Linket into a blonde hair woman called Jane watches them mostly Michael while she knew how dangerous Michael can be when angered as Aro says to Linket. now dear I and my brother need to talk to you alone. linket shakes her head not wanting to go into she says. Ill go if Michael can come. aro thinks and nodes as Carlisle says. and bring them back. Aro nodes and picks up linket dissapearing in super speed and Caius takes Michael in Superspeed.

At the volturi coven

Linket and Aro and so dose Jane arrives as he sets her down while Marcus says. why have you brought a dog in here for she going to smell up the place. Aro says. beacuse I'm going to question her about why she is different to the other werewolves and why she is with vampire's. as Aro was speaking Michael and caius shows up while Marcus saw there relationship between each other. seen there mates as Aro gose into his private room while Michael waits for Linket to return.

In Aro private room

Linket sits in a arm chair while Aro sits down and says. now tell me how do you stand on two legs but the other werewolves stand all fours. linket shrugs and says. how am I supposed to know I was born as a werewolf. Aro nodes listening as he then says to her. are you mates with Michael Myers. she nodes and says. yes I am. Aro nodes then continues and says. why are you alone wolf for. linket replies. beacuse I want nothing to do with been in a pack I like been alone with Michael anyway. Aro nodes and then asks his final question. are you a murder like Michael. linket thinks and says. yes I am. Aro nodes and then let's linket go as they left the room.

In the throne room of the volturi coven

Linket and Michael were free to go as Aro takes them both back to the Cullen house were they appears from superspeed. while linket was a bit dizzy from Aro super speed as Michael helps her stand as Esme let's them back in the house. they then decided to rest on they decided to rest on the couch for a bit while linket falls asleep resting her head in Michael chest while Emmett watches as Rosaline says. they seem to want some alone time. Esme nodes agreeing as her and Carlisle left for a moment to find a cabin they own in the woods for both Linket and Michael to spend some alone time together.

Later that night (🍋)

Linket wakes up with her head on Michael chest as Esme walks in and says. how about you to spend sometime alone togeather. she holds up some keys to a cabin in the woods as linket says. are you sure. Esme and Carlisle nodes as linket takes the keys and nodes as in thanks as both Linket and Michael left going to the wooden cabin in the Forrest near the Cullen house. While both Linket and Michael gets to the cabin as they walks in Michael grips her rear and grins making her playfully yelps. While she grins then Michael picks her up while he warps her legs around his waist as she takes his mask off while he lets her as they start kissing which leads to making out. While he pins her to the bed while she take his navy blue jump suit off then he takes her heels off and tights off while he starts kissing her neck making her moans lightly. while she then takes his singlet off as he starts kissing her chest as she strokes his hair a bit then she takes his boxers off as he continues kiss her chest. While he takes her bra off with his knife making her giggles a bit while he starts kissing her stomach lightly while he shoves his knife in the wall then he takes her panties off making her blush. While he then starts kissing her on the lips while she kisses back as he then inserts his member into her gently but a little bit rough. as he starts thrusting into her while they makes out while she had her legs around his lower back letting him get deeper as he grins a bit in the kisses while he continues thrusting into her getting a bit rougher.

With the Cullen's

Carlisle had left for work as Esme was thinking of Linket wondering if she should adopt linket like she did with Roseline and Alice and Edward and Emmett as Esme decided to have a word with Carlisle. when he returns as then Alice sees something as Jasper could tell and so could Esme as she says. Alice what's wrong Alice replies. the volturi have made there mind up about Linket there going to kill her. But after her birthday caius thinks it illegal to be alone wolf and to live with vampires. Esme and Jasper were in shock as so was Edward and Bella and Emmett and Rosaline.

With linket and Michael

Michael was getting close as he accidentally broke the bed frame as he was kissing her as while he kisses her her hands are resting on his back. While he released inside of her making her orgasm on his member then he grinned a bit as he kisses her as he lays next to her and pulls the blanket over her as she dozed off nuzzling his chest.

At midnight (end of 🍋)

Michael had gotten up and gotten changed into his clothes and put his mask back on and grabs his knife. while Linket continues sleeping while Michael walks around the cabin to look around into he decided to stare out a window at the night sky.

With the Cullen's

Carlisle had return home from work as Esme had told him about what Alice saw as he got a bit worried about it into Esme told him about her idea of adopting linket. but Carlisle had told her he needed to think about it as he starts thinking of why the volturi want to kill linket for.

The next day

Linket had woken up and got changed into her clothes as she looks around for Michael finding him sitting out the front of the house on the ground as Linket sits next to him as she says. how are we going to get back to Haddonfield, Illinois this time before Halloween. he shrugs as she rest her head on his shoulder as he carves in the ground. "we will figure out away back to Haddonfield Illinois". linket nodes understanding as they stands deciding to walk back to the Cullen's house wondering if there awake or not considering that's it day. not knowing that there been watched by Paul the alpha werewolf was watching them on there way back to the Cullen's house.