Chapter 29

A week later

Linket was still with the Cullen's as they were worried about the volturi into Carlisle decided to send linket to school again after hearing about her drop out of school and been sent to a insane asylum. so Emmett Alice and Rosaline and Jasper decided to take Linket to school it was high school of course as Alice whispers to linket. don't worry Nessie will be here she Bella daughter. linket nodes as Alice continues. and Emmett will be with you just for today. linket nodes leaving going into the office of the school as Emmett follows her as Emmett says to the vice principal. she new here Carlisle has admitted her here. the vice principal nodes giving Emmett linkets timetable and books as when they leaves going to linket class which was cooking Emmett whispers. the class I hated most but don't start poniting the chef knife at pepole. linket blushes as she had ponited a chef knife threatenly at Edward by accident while linket walks in sitting alone as she always dose. while Emmett watches standing in the corner of the room as he watches everyone as the teacher know he is there but ignores him into the teacher then asks linket a question which is. now linket which is the knife you use to carve meat with. linket thinks and says. chef's knife. everyone chuckles a bit making linket embarassed a bit as that was the only knife she knows as the teacher says. I'm sorry dear that's wrong it's is a carving knife. the teacher continues teaching the class while Linket was drawing something in her drawing book. into the class was done and Emmett takes Linket to art class as Emmett says. another class I didn't like the only class I like was sport and English and maybe a bit of maths. linket says. I hate maths and English. Emmett chuckles a bit as they get to art class as linket walks in and the class starts. while Linket starts drawing again while the teacher talks about all sorts of art styles.

After class

It was morning tea and Linket was sitting alone not eating as she wasn't hungry as she just drinks some orange juice as Emmett sits with her and says mostly whispering. I won't blame you for not eating the food here I heard from a human it's horrible. linket giggles a bit at that into she says. can I go back home I feel like there something off. Emmett was about to say something into Linket clench her fist a bit angry seen one of the werewolves who help in the kidnapping as Emmett sees as it was Jacob as Emmett says. did Jacob help kidnap you. linket nodes as he says. I'll be back I need to make a phonecall. she nodes as Emmett left to do his phone call to Carlisle tell him what he found out about the kidnapping. While linket left going outside for some air into Jacob came out behind linket and he says. you should of stayed with us wolves. linket replies coldy I want nothing to do with a pack I like been alone and with my mate and friends. Jacob says. you need to be in a pack. linket says. no I don't!. Emmett walks out alone with Carlisle as Carlisle says. she made her mind up now leave her alone Jacob. Jacob left as Carlisle says to Linket. do you still want to come home. linket nodes.

With Michael

He was in his car watching the school seen linket as his heart flutters into he saw a short black hair man and a short blonde hair man leaving with linket taking her somewhere as Michael decided to follow them wondering were there going.

At the Cullen house

Linket walks in seen Bella and Edward as linket gose to her room into then Michael climbs up to her window sneaking in not knowing he is already caught by Alice. while Linket had her door shut she was getting changed into different clothes not knowing Michael is behind her.

(Linket new clothes)

Into linket turns around seen Michael as she was in a bit of shock as she runs to him and hugs him crying quitely as she says. I've missed you so much. Michael hugs her holding her close as to say that he missed her so much as well as he lifts up his mask to his nose and kisses her deeply calming down. While she kisses back deeply into there was a knock on the door hearing it's Carlisle knocking as linket puts her finger on Michael lips as he grins a bit fixing his mask as linket says. yes Carlisle. Carlisle replies. I need to talk to you about something. linket secretly hopes it's not about Michael as she whispers to him. wait here I'll be back. he nodes as linket left the room and stands in the corridor in front of Carlisle as he says. there something me and my family need to talk about. Linket nodes as she follows him to the living room as she sits on the couch as a family member at a time explained to linket telling her about the volturi and about how they want to question her as Linket gets a bit nervous.

A few hours later

After Carlisle and his family told her about the volturi Linket was about to go back to her room into Alice scream as Jasper and Linket go to her seem that she has bump into Michael. While Jasper sees getting defensive into linket stands in front of him as linket says. don't hurt him. Edward and Bella came for back up as linket says. he is my mate. Emmett came next to her as he says. she telling the truth Michael Myers is her mate. Edward had read linket mine finding its true as the vampires had one law which was to never harm someone mate as Edward says. it's true the one law we can't break. Bella and Edward left as so dose Alice and Jasper as Emmett went to get Carlisle to let him meet Michael. While Michael keeps her close nuzzling her a bit into Carlisle came following Emmett as Carlisle says. nice to meet you Michael. Michael nodes as linket says. he doesn't talk. Carlisle nodes and says. I'll let you both know when dinner is ready. linket nodes as she left with Michael to her room while Emmett and Carlisle left to get dinner ready with Rosaline and Bella. while Linket and Michael gets to her room as she sits on the bed while Michael lays on the bed with his head on his lap with his knife in his pocket as she strokes his mask hair then his shoulder keeping him calm while he rest his head in her lap.