Chapter 76

A few hours later

Linket and Michael were almost back at Michael house while nitray had fallen asleep on the couch after dinner while she had her head on Jason lap and her legs on springtrap legs while Hannibal and Candyman were cleaning up. As Chucky and tiffany were drying the dishes and silverware while Pennywise was putting them away along with Freddy while lea came down stairs carefully holding her chest as she gose in the kitchen while Hannibal says cleaning up. you shouldn't be out of bed miss eclipse. lea replies sounding like shit. you should know by now Hannibal I'm stubborn just like my mother and sister. lea sits at the kitchen table and continues. besides were linket I need to talk to her. springtrap replies from the living room. she out on a wolf Run. lea nodes as she says. if only I could turn into a wolf still. Freddy replies sitting at the table. why what happen to your wolf form. lea replies. my wolf form died after I became what my dead boyfriend was I rather not talk about it. Freddy nodes understanding while lea stands going into the living room as she sits on another couch watching whatever is on.

With Michael and Linket

They were at the house as linket whispers to Michael. play dead. Michael was a bit nervous while he plays dead as linket puts the copy of Michael mask on and drags michael fake dead body in as she holds her knife as when she gets in the house springtrap looks at her and says. who in the hell is that and why dose he look like Michael for. Linket dumps Michael body on the ground as she says pretending to be serious. some wiredo that is pretending to be him. lea says sounding like shit still. then why not slit his throat. this woke nitray up as she stands going over to Michael body while she says. he dose quite look like Michael now someone has to take the mask Off to make sure. Freddy you do it or springtrap can. Freddy sighs while he gose over to Michael body while he gets ready to take Michael mask off but Michael grabs Freddy's wrists throwing him away. as Michael stands towering over nitray as they knew it was him while Linket had snuck up stairs as springtrap says standing. and how are you even alive Michael Michael gose into the kitchen and shoves his knife into the table while everyone watches him even Jason and lea while Michael writes down and shows everyone. "I faked my death so I wouldn't go to that slasher sanitarium. but so I could break everyone out but by the time I got there everyone was already gone".nitray says. smart move but you shouldn't of done that linket was in so much pain and sadness. all she did while in that sanitarium was cry and keep to herself. Michael felt a bit bad as linket didn't tell Michael of how much pain and sadness she was in. as he gose upstairs to linket as she was in Michael room as Springtrap watches and shakes his head and says. still in love even after he faked his death. nitray nodes agreeing.

In Michael room

Michael walks in seen a box in the corner of his room and then sees the painting on the wall which he liked as linket says sitting on the bed with the mask off holding it while he sits next to her putting a arm around her. I know I should of told you about how much pain and sadness I was in. but I couldn't bring myself to but I did make the painting for you. Michael nodes nuzzling into her as Linket says. don't mind springtrap he helped us break out I hope you don't mind him been around. Michael nuzzles her still not minding springtrap while Linket says. and Jason isn't as bad as he was those were his clones that worked for the slasher sanitarium that wanted me and you. Michael nodes Understanding while he holds her as she climbs into his lap cutely as she says. you don't mind me keeping the mask do you. he shakes his head not mind as he starts stroking her hair as linket says. I was wondering what do you think of me having a horse. Michael thinks and shrugs not sure yet as he puts a finger to his temple meaning he needs to think. As Linket nodes and stands leaving the mask on the bed while she gose to have a shower as he watches while she close the door.

In the bathroom

Linket had taken her clothes off and starts showering while she starts thinking of what to were while she thinks while cracking her back as she says to herself. ooh nice haven't done that in a while. she then starts washing her hair as she notice her hair starting to come back to blonde which makes her a little moody. while she liked having her hair white as she starts thinking of what colour to dye her hair next while she wash the shampoo out of her hair.

With Michael

Michael had gone down stairs while he was in the kitchen as he could tell he was missed just no one was saying. as springtrap was helping lea back to bed as he dose this he takes Freddy somewhere private with Hannibal while Hannibal says to Freddy. miss eclipse is dying but slowly her dragon side is dying from losing so much blood from been stabbed has put stress on her heart and on her dragon side. which has triggered her to slowly die were not sure if she will survive but her brother is the ruler of hell so if we can get her there maybe he can heal her. Freddy thinks and nodes and says. i can try and take her there but you know how stubborn she is. springtrap nodes and says. either I or nitray can go and help you. Freddy thinks and says. I'll think about. it Hannibal and springtrap nodes while Freddy gose to watch over lea.

With linket

Linket had finished her shower and got changed into some clothes she got out of her closet while she puts them on.

(Linket shirt and tights)

(Linket heels)

She left the bed room putting her mask on as she didn't want anyone to see she is blind in her left eye at the moment while she went downstairs and went to the kitchen were Michael is sitting at the kitchen table. while he knew what she trying to hide but he didn't mind while they both watch tv from the kitchen seen that the movie that's on is look away while they watch it from the kitchen springtrap and Freddy we're keeping a eye on lea while she sleeps to ease her soreness.