Chapter 69

A few hours later

Michael and Linket were walking around looking for food while nitray and Freddy we're following them just incase they needed help into linket trips over a large branch landing in a pile of leaves. While Michael gose over her to help her up while cinder as wolf form was hiding in a bush watching them as she sneaks out behind them about to pounce on Michael but nitray grabs her as cinder growls getting violent. while Michael holds linket close Ponting a knife at cinder into she turns human and kicks nitray in the face making her drop cinder while cinder pulls a gun out that the guard's gave her as cinder says taking nitray as hostage. now the four of you are going to take me to Hannibal and Candyman and all of you will be arrested and taken to the slasher sanitarium. Michael shakes his head in no while he kept linket close then cinder just decided to shoot Michael 6 times in the chest while after he was shot 6 times he collapsed while Linket stands over Michael. while he breaths a bit unevenly and heavily that Linket has never heard before while Freddy clenched his knife glove that teleports Michael and Linket back to the mansion.

With nitray and Freddy

Cinder let's nitray go by shoving her into Freddy while cinder was annoyed with Freddy for teleporting Michael and Linket back to the mansion while cinder gose while she takes her helmet off as cinder says. you two make me sick. nitray says on the ground while cinder keeps nitray and Freddy on the ground. at lest I'm not a traitor to the slashers like you are. cinder rolls her eyes while two slasher sanitarium doctors came and sleeps Dart Freddy and nitray making them pass out. while they get taken away to a van as cinder follows with her helmet back on as she gets sent to find Michael and Linket again while Freddy and nitray get taken back to the slasher sanitarium.

With linket and Michael

They appears in the living room were Hannibal is while Linket is holding Michael head in her arms thinking she going to lose him while Hannibal came over seen what has happened while Hannibal says. ah Mr Myers I seen you've been shot again. don't worry miss star he will survive he has survived this sort of thing he will just be bed ridden for a couple of weeks. Linket nodes as Hannibal grabs his things to help get the bullets out of Michael chest and put bandages around his chest while Hannibal starts taking out the bullets.

30 minutes later

Hannibal has taken all the bullets out of Michael chest and had taken Michael navy blue boiler suit off of the top half of his body. while Hannibal warps the bandages around Michael chest after when that was done. Hannibal helps linket take Michael upstairs to his and Linket room while Linket had Michael knife in her pocket while she and Hannibal lays Michael in bed as his breathing had calmed down a bit. but still was uneven from his pain of been shot again 6 times while he slowly heals as Hannibal left as linket stays holding Michael hand as he holds her hand.

In the slasher sanitarium

Nitray and Freddy we're in straight jacket and were put in the room with lea and Ghostface and Chucky and tiffany and Jason and Pennywise while there playing poker as lea says. nice of you too to join. Freddy replies. the feeling is mutual and what's is hockey puck doing here he is supposed to be dead. lea replies as the guards left taking Freddy and nitray straight jacket off. Jason was cloned to be used to get Michael and Linket. Freddy nodes while he sits to play poker and nitray sits next to Jason as she plays as well while Jason and nitray were partners in murder.

At the mansion

Michael had finally gone to sleep to rest while Linket left him to sleep while she gose down stairs to see what Candyman and Hannibal are doing. while she sees there playing five nights at Freddy's 3 but it was acting up for some reason as there was strangely no sign of springtrap while Linket says. that's wired were springtrap. Hannibal shrugs and says. haven't seen him don't know why. linket looks down feeling something hugging her leg as she sees Freddy Jr while Linket picks him up taking him to the kitchen. As she could tell he is hungry so she makes him a baby bottle as he coos watching her while he touches her scars on her face Making her flinch a bit. While she wasn't use to anyone else touching her apart from Michael as she sets Freddy Jr in his high chair that linket secretly made. while she gives him his bottle as he holds it and starts drinking it then she gose to the fridge thinking of what to eat as she was a bit hungry into Freddy Jr throws the empty bottle at linket head making her turn around and glares at him. while he giggles at her while she picks him up as he yawns while she puts him upstairs in bed with Michael as he was sleeping still as linket puts the baby in bed next to him as the baby sleeps.

With cinder

Cinder was walking around the woods with her helmet on as she follows Michael and Linket sent which was leading her to the mansion. while cinder was close as she gets there she smirks a bit and climbs in a tree and sits on a branch thinking of how to capture them all without anyone escaping again. while she warps her wings around herself while what she didn't know was that she was been controlled by her helmet making her hunt Michael and Linket but cinder is nuts still seen her husband.