Chapter 34

A little later

The volturi gets to linket in her full moon wolf form and Freddy location as they were in hiding for a sneak attack into Jane sees her tail. Then dose her pain trick on linket making her whimpers in pain and growls in pain into Freddy sneaks behind Jane and slits and rips her head off killing her as the pain trick stops as linket growls and starts fighting the volturi. While Alice somehow couldn't see linket future anymore while both her and Freddy take on all of the volturi as when linket turn human from the clouds covering the full moon. Then she starts killing the volturi with Michael knife as she dose the same thing Freddy is doing. By slitting there throats and ripping there heads off as both Freddy and Linket are going into there blood lust stage into Michael joins in as he secretly followed linket with another chefs knife. While he kills the volturi by also slitting there throats and ripping there heads off as Freddy smirks impressed of Michael joining them.

A few hours of murder later.

All the volturi are dead apart from Aro and caius and Marcus had fled to think of another plan as Freddy says to Michael. nice of you to show up. Michael rolls his eyes as he hugs linket as she nuzzles him while they walks back as Freddy dissapears back into the dream realm. While linket and Michael gose back to the Cullen's house as Alice could start seen Linket future again.

Back at the Cullen's house

Linket and Michael get back to the Cullen's house as they were going into the house into linket grunts in pain and then collapse onto Michael as he holds her worried seen a arrow sticking out of her back. While it was from her step mother as Michael sees her and growls as he takes linket inside as when they get inside Carlisle was in shock and so was Esme seen a arrow out of Linket back. While Michael gives linket to Carlisle while he holds her as Michael left to kill her step mother. While Carlisle takes Linket to the medical room as he lays her down as he was going to take the arrow out and bandages her up.

With Michael

Michael went after linket step mother as he was seen red from what she did to linket as Michael catches the step mother holding her by the throat and stabs her violently. While he felt the rush of the kill and the blood lust as he smirks under his mask from linket step mother dead body as he left her body in the Bush and returns to the Cullen's house satisfied with his kill.

Back at the Cullen's house

Carlisle had taken the arrow out and bandage linket up as when he was done linket sits up Michael walks in to make sure she is alright as he hugs her picking her up as linket says. thanks Carlisle. he nodes letting linket and Michael go as they gose upstairs as in Linket room Michael sits on the bed and writes on a peice of paper which says. "do you want to return to Haddonfield, Illinois". linket nodes as she says. I do but what do I tell them. Michael writes down and gives it to her as she reads it as it says. "you will figure it out I know you will". linket blushes a bit as Michael sits next to her while she nuzzles him as she says. you always know how to make me better. he grins under his mask while he sets her on his lap while she nuzzles into his chest lovingly and cutely as he strokes her hair while she rest her eyes for a bit.