Chapter 4

A few days later

Linket was out on a walk not really caring that she needs rest. while she still hides herself from pepole while Michael was watching her from the distance. As she walks around the block to streached her legs into she bumps into someone she recognises which was her ex boyfriend.

(That's Linket ex boyfriend called Mal)

Mal looks at linket as she looks at him as she says. what do you want Mal. Mal replies. you. linket replied. I left you beacuse you had me sent to that fucking sanitarium. you never care about me you just wanted to get close to me to put me there you used me and I hate you and I always will. she trys to smack him across the face as he grabs her wrist that was broke still. but it was healing it was just fragile as she whimpers a bit as it hurt her as Mal says. you will be mine. linket sees Michael behind Mal as she darkly smirks a bit and says to mal. see you in hell basterd. Mal looks at her confused into he gasps in pain with a knife going into his back and out his chest. While he lets linket go as he dies while Michael stabs him again and then slits his throat. while she pushed male dead body in a ditch while Michael gose to linket and grabs her wrist carefully. While he looks at it then lifts his mask up to his nose and starts leaving small kisses on her wrist all over making her giggles a bit. While it tickles her as he let's her go. While he puts his mask back down over his nose and mouth while he then takes her back home. when they get there micheal gose to do something while linket decided to explore around the house. she then realised she didn't have her knife as she says to herself whispering not knowing Michael has it. shit that what I forgot about. Linket then gose out the back still going through the window as she gose to the tree. Where she remembers seen it as it wasn't there as starts looking down at the ground to see if it fell from the tree on the ground. but can't find it as she thinks as she did have another knife but it was at her house. While she couldn't be bother going there at the moment as she had a feeling that her house is been watched. Then she says to herself. were is it. she was about to make her wolf claws come out to dig into the ground to find her knife. While she turns around seen Michael standing there. Then he hands her her knife back as she takes it and says. thank you. he then puts his large hand on her cheek as she blushes a bit. while he then starts caressing her cheek making her blush a bit. as she rest her hand on his hand as she purrs a bit as the he carves something into a tree which was a question about her as it says. why do you turn into a wolf for. linket thinks for a bit trying to figure out how to explain it As she then says. well I was born with it it's a curse on a full moon I was told that I was a werewolf from my grandmother even though she hated me. my dad was supposed to be a werewolf but i guess it skip his genes and went to me. when I first turn into a wolf I clawed my dad's throat open to kill him and almost did it to my mother. but she hid from me into I killed her into I turn back to human form and slit her throat anyways when there a full moon chain me up. he nodes as linket smelt something near by as she turns full wolf and jumps the fence. While Michael waits for her to come back hoping she will as she then chases what she smells that leads her to a mountain.

A 5 hours later it was late afternoon

Linket finally got to the mountain looking around for what brought her here. While Michael was starting to worry a bit about her been gone for so long thinking she has left him. into linket then sees the moon rise as she sees it as a full moon as she whimpers scared Knowing she can't control herself in her other wolf form. when she watches the sun lower and the moon rise she starts turning into her full moon wolf form.

 when she watches the sun lower and the moon rise she starts turning into her full moon wolf form

(This is her full moon wolf form)

Then her razor sharp claw scratch the ground while she roars at the moon loudly as it echo's through the town. She knewing that all the people and children heard it and was scared. While Michael heard it knowing that it is linket while she runs down the mountain through the woods to the town. Then she gose on all fours sniffing around as she walks down the road with her claws hitting the cement making a scratchy clicky sound. while she then sees a child that was alone somehow while then she went over to the child and smirks darkly. Then she claws him down the back making him been slice in half as she walks around then seen Michael. As all she sees is red but she looks at him standing there while she stands on her back legs and roars at him then runs away deciding leave him alone and to hide out at her house. knowing Loomis is there with doctors and cops while she gose standing in front of the car and roars at them making them be scared and Loomis shouts. JESUS CHRIST! as she then flips there car over as Michael was watching while he smirks under his mask. while linket in full moon wolf form stalks the car like a predator hunting it's pray as then she lifts the car up and jumps on the roof of the car. while everyone in the car was scared as she went onto the roof of the car and rips a bit of the roof off as she sticks her hand it grabbing of the officers bring him out as she rips him in half then she sticks her head in and roars at the other officer and Loomis. While she then rips open the other officers neck with her mouth killing him instantly as Loomis plays dead while linket in her full moon wolf form sniffs him as she could only smell mostly blood. so she thinks he is dead as she takes her head out of the roof and jumps off the car and walks off into the woods as Michael secretly follows her as she gose to a waterfall and growls at a deer as it runs away. While she then cleans her paws and claw off from all the blood as she then cleans the blood off her nose and mouth as when she is finished with that she walks on all fours going to her old house to get her other knife. she gets to her house and climbs in through a window going up the stairs to her old room were she hid her other knife. While she looks under the bed grabbing it and hides it in her fur then jumps out the room outside of the house through a window. While she couldn't be bothered using the door then she walks down the street on all fours while her claws hit the ground making a clicking sound. While she looks around for her next target but can't find anything yet into she sits outside of Michael house there he was watching her from the inside wondering why she looks different in her wolf form then the wolf he saw before it became night.

 While she looks around for her next target but can't find anything yet into she sits outside of Michael house there he was watching her from the inside wondering why she looks different in her wolf form then the wolf he saw before it became night

(This is linket second knife and see you guys and girls in the next chapter)