Chapter 103

A few days later

Linket has gone a bit down hill with the Cullen's as she was becoming more like Michael with each day passing by as she wasn't talking much and kept to herself most of the time. As both Esme and Carlisle was worried about her from the way she is becoming while a day later when the Cullen's were out and so was Seth linket starts singing to herself a bit walking around the house still wearing her navy blue boiler suit and mask.
Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
Tax the rich, feed the poor
Till there are no rich no more?
She then left the house while cinder secretly teleports linket back to Haddonfield while Linket continues her song while walking through the woods grabbing out her knife from her pocket.
I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you.
Population keeps on breeding
Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees make honey, who needs money, monopoly.
I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you
Linket walks to where Michael house was as cinder had secretly made the same out from magic as linket walks in continuing her song.
World pollution, there's no solution
Institution, electrocution
Just black and white, rich or poor
Them and us, stop the war
I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you!
Linket walks up the stairs and looks out the window seen Karen and Allyson keeping a look out for either Michael or Linket.

A few hours later

The Cullen's came home seen linket missing while cinder had secretly left hell teleporting to where linket is while she let cinder stay around still knowing that red shadow and shadow devil are in her body. While Linket was silent into she sees lea and Michael in hiding and watching them. while Linket walks off from the window going down stairs as she grabs her knife and leaves the house out the backdoor going to do something As she was going to kill Karen or Allyson while she starts a song again mostly about Michael. I always shoot first, never ask questions.
Never think of consequences.
I didn't feel a thing, I didn't feel a thing.
I never think twice, no intentions.
Never feel the consequences.
Until it starts to sting, until it starts to sting.
No, it never hurt like this before.
No, nothing's fair in love and war.
She runs her knife against a tree as she continues her song
Turn out, the lights.
Nothing's fair in love and war.
It's too late, to lie.
Nothing's fair in love and war.
Your hand, my knife, your heart, my life.
There's no wrong, or right.
When nothing's fair in love and war.
She then sees Michael while she looks at him holding her knife a bit threatingly while he dose it back as she continues while taking her mask off
I never back down, always in crisis.
Left to my own devices.
You never meant a thing, you never meant a thing.
No, it never hurt like this before.
No, nothing's fair in love and war.
She looks at Michael as her wolf Claws came out as she continues her song while holding her knife
Turn out, the lights.
Nothing's fair in love and war.
It's too late, to lie.
Nothing's fair in love and war.
Your hand, my knife, your heart, my life.
There's no wrong, or right.
When nothing's fair in love and war.
Linket looks at him while he looks at her noticing the scars on her face as he starts walking to her as she backs up while putting her mask back on not realising she step on a trap that Karen planets which makes a net fall into her as Linket starts slashing around as Michael watches in the darkness not ready to kill Karen yet. while she came out of the house with a baseball bat and starts beating linket into she was passed out while michael walks over behind Karen and decapitated her with a single knife stroke as he takes the net off Linket and picked her up. While he missed holding her as he takes her back to lea house where lea is waiting with Freddy and springtrap and Ghostface and Jason and nitray and scar while nitray was pouting a bit from not been able to let ghirahim come with her.

At lea house

Lea was waiting for Michael to come back as she had both Jason and Freddy in different rooms as they kept fighting as cinder appears as she says to lea with shadow devil voice. Always fighting lea nodes and says. And how did you get out of hell this time. Cinder replies with red shadow voice. Linket may or may not of accidentally summon shadow devil becoming a vision of Michael. Lea sighs and says. Great where going to have a female Michael around. Cinder replies with her normal voice. Why not just call her linket Myers they have been togeather long enough. Freddy says. Because it's wired cinder shoots a glare at him from shadow devil as she says with shadow devil voice. I wasn't talking to you! As lea was about to talk Michael walks in still holding linket as he had taken her mask off and had her knife in his pocket with his. as he had secretly turned her head so no one sees the scars on her face yet While Michael walks by them taking linket to his room.

In Michael room in lea house

Michael walks in and closed the door while he lays her on the bed for her to rest while he puts her mask and knife on his desk. while he puts his knife on the night stand next to his bed while he lays next to linket while he warps his arms around her keeping her close for now as he watches her for her to wake up.