Chapter 89

(now this is were it gets crazy)

The next day

Linket wakes up finding herself on the couch with Michael cuddling her while he is resting his eyes. Into he felt her moving and opens his eyes and nuzzles her while she nuzzles back then he starts stroking her hair a bit making her purrs a bit. into there was a bit of a shake in the ground making linket jump a bit scared while Michael keeps her close calming her down.

With cinder

Cinder was flying around Haddonfield wondering were linket and Michael could be hiding or staying after she found out that Michael house was burnt down by nitray and freedie. So cinder lands in the street making the ground crack as she then growls at someone making them be scared of her and runs away. While cinder walks off going passed Laurie Olds house to Karen's house as she breaks a window by punching it and climbing in. which makes Allyson screams in fear while cinder smirks and says. Where is Michael and Linket. Allyson replies scared keeping the baby close. I don't know they should be dead. Cinder just looks at her and starts laughing while she grabs Karen who try to stab cinder by the throat in a death grip as cinder says to Karen. You are just like your mother stupid and weak! She shoves Karen into the ground while she gasp for air as cinder left then flys off.

With Michael and Linket

Michael kept linket close into she get up going to the kitchen for something while he follows into linket says. How will we get rid of cinder this time. Michael writes in his note pad while she reads it. "No idea" linket sighs and starts thinking and then Michael starts thinking as well of a plan.

Hours later in the late afternoon

Michael and Linket were in the woods secretly watching cinder as she had turn a building into a giant throne which confused both Michael and Linket. While they continued watching cinder wondering what she doing. Into cinder turns her head in there direction like she knows there. Then cinder smirks teleporting In Front of linket scarring her while cinder says. There you both are. She then grabs linket by the hair making her grunt which makes Michael ponits his knife at cinder as she says. Stab me I rip her throat out. Freddy says behind her while lea growls a bit. You do that I'll tear your head off with my claws. Cinder smirks a bit as her tail draws out a sword from under her wings poniting it at Lea. Which puts shock in both Linket and Freddy and makes lea a bit scared. Then cinder says a bit sadistic. Throw another threat at me I'll chop off lea head. Michael doesn't listen and stabs cinder through the shoulder and shoves her into the ground. While Freddy grabs linket and runs off with her and lea to hide linket somewhere.

In a cave

Freddy and lea hides linket in a cave while lea says. Stay here you will be safe I promise. Linket nodes while lea and Freddy left to deal with cinder and to get rid of her once and for all.

With cinder

Cinder and Michael are fighting knife to sword while Freddy and lea got back and starts fighting cinder as well. Into she stabs Michael right in the stomach thinking she killed him as he collapsed on the ground passing out momentary. While lea and Freddy are in shock cinder starts battling them and they fights back.

Half a hour later at night

Michael gets up and helps lea and Freddy fight cinder while she growls getting angry into she knocks them back with a magic blast while she says. You have managed to impress me which is quite hard to impress me. The only one who ever impressed me in battle was my husband. Now let's see how you do against this. Lea eyes widen knowing what cinder going to do while lea says. No don't you don't know how to use that beast like ganondorf did! it will kill you! Cinder doesn't listen while Freddy and Michael watch cinder hand glow gold then black smoke surrounds cinder. While she starts turning into something other then a wolf. While she starts laughing evilly and insane which starts coming out a bit demonic. Into then the black smoke dissapears reveling cinder as a giant demon boat.

 Into then the black smoke dissapears reveling cinder as a giant demon boat

(Here is what cinder has turn into)

cinder then roars at Michael and Freddy while she grabs lea making her scream in fear then cinder walks off to her throne sitting on it. As her tail smacks both Michael and Freddy into a few trees while she sits on her throne thinking of what to do with Lea. As Michael and Freddy gets up Satan appears with ganondorf cinder husband spirit as Satan says. I have a plan stay behind me. I'll try and get her to lower her immortality wall for her to die completely and never come back. Michael and Freddy nodes while they follow Satan to cinder were a slave of hers gave her a hole dead cow to eat. While she was eating it she looks behind her seen Satan as she roars at him demonicly as she starts to fight him and he fights back.

30 Minutes later

Cinder and Satan are still fighting while Freddy and Michael watch while the spirit of cinder husband release lea from her cage. While cinder and Satan fights her tail smacks Michael into another tree knocking him out again while Freddy and lea go to make sure he is alright. While cinder and Satan fight Satan pins her to a building while he grabs a glass shard and starts slicing at her making her roar in pain. then falls to the ground lightly growling into she saw nitray coming to her as cinder grabs nitray crushing her entire body and throwing her away somewhere. Then she sees her husband spirit while he eyes widen while she turns back to normal as her hands starts stroking her wolf muzzle after taking her helmet off making her purrs. not knowing that her husband magic has left to making her mortal making her weak as she says as her husband holds her. End me put me out of my insanity I've had enough. Her husband strokes her hair holding her while Satan nodes snapping his fingers making cinder spirit leave her body. While he takes her body to hell and let's her spirit and her husband spirit go to the spirit realm. Then Satan decided to use his magic to fix Haddonfield and then dissapears back to hell. While then as Michael wakes up not knowing lea and Freddy are hiding the police had him surrounded. while they then sedate him and put him in cuffs and puts him in the back of the car and takes him to jail were he'll be transferred to maximum security sanitarium. While linket sees this which hurts her knowing she'll never see Michael again beacuse she knows she can't go against the hole police force. So she turns wolf running off into the woods to escape before she is found. While lea and Freddy dissapears back to Ghostface hide out to tell the other slasher of the fate of both Linket and Michael.