Chapter 94

Later that day

Michael was awake and Linket was back while Michael had linket in his lap running his fingers though her hair. As she nuzzles into him as Jason was standing in a spot he shouldn't be standing in. While then scar was thinking he was threatening cinder so he jumps out of hiding and starts attacking Jason almost getting his blades out of his wrist cuff out. but gets a knife to his helmet which make him mad as linket threw it to get him off Jason not knowing that scar will go after her next. Which he dose but Michael intervene as they starts fighting in a blade battle while Linket watches. She knew scar would be stronger and more advanced in a blade battle while she trys to stop it but can't as lea grabs her keeping her close protectively. Into cinder appears growling while she puts her wings out pushing both Michael and scar out of each other reach while she says to Michael. he will kill you. You won't win this fight Michael. Scar watches as cinder says to him in a strange language to scar that only predators like scar can understand as he nodes. While lea watches glaring a bit keeping lea close as lea says. Your suppose to be in hell. how did you get out without our bother knowing. Cinder doesn't answer while she walks off with scar following her. As linket gose to Michael hugging him as he hugs her back keeping her close for a moment. While she nuzzles him a bit while he sits back on the couch with her in his lap while he starts stroking her hair again.

A hour later

Springtrap came back with a pumpkin each for both Linket and scar to give them something to do. And to also see if they will be nice to each other while cinder and Michael are busy. As they had Jason and Freddy watching just incase while springtrap gives a pumpkin to both Linket and scar as he says. Make a jack-o'-lantern or something. Scar Nodes while he sits on the ground as linket sits near him as he watches her while his wirst blades come out. As she grabs her knife and starts cutting The top of it open. While scar watches then copy's her as Linket gets the top off and starts carving out the insides of it while scar still copies as he moves closer to her. As she starts cutting the eye holes of the jack-o'-lantern making them wolf shaped while scar makes his eye holes like the shape of predator eyes. While then linket makes the mouth like a wolf shape mouth while scar dose a predator mouth shape. While then lea puts a candle in each one of the jack-o'-lantern then lights them while she puts the tops on. As linket and scar let lea and nitray take them seating them on the table. While Linket stands and scar gets up as his wrist blades gose back in his wrist cuff as he decided to explore around the cave to know his surroundings better while Linket decided to follow him. As she wanted to explore around the cave as well to know her surroundings and hiding places just incase there needed.

A few hours later

Scar was bored as so was linket while scar was thinking of what to do while Linket is secretly thinking of killing someone at the moment. as cinder and Michael were still busy doing something into linket decided to leave for a moment to find something to do as scar decided to follow her wondering what will happen.

In the woods

Scar and Linket walks through the woods as Linket was looking for food to kill while scar decided to follow for protection just incase that something happens to her. while they walks through the woods they came across a human but it had mangled wings and a wired looking snake tail which linket recognise as fang. but linket wasn't sure as she pokes the winged human carefully as it looks at her as the winged human says. Linket iss that you. Linket replies. Fang I thought your father killed you. Scar watches a bit confused while fang says. well he did but I wass ssomehow ssent to heaven. then that prick god found out who my father iss and kick me out after mangling my wingss. Linket nodes understanding while she helps fang up as she a bit unbalance as she isn't use to been on her feet yet as she says. Sssorry I'm not usse to been on my feet yet I would normally fly around. Linket nodes as she decided to carry fang back to the cave as scar follows keeping an eye out for anyone that's a threat.

At the cave

Linket returns to the cave carrying fang still while lea and nitray were there as Ghostface and Jason and Freddy left to find food as lea says to fang. I was wondering when that peice of shit god would figure it out. Fang giggles a bit while linket sets her in the couch as scar watches while lea secretly summons Satan to see if he'll forgive fang for what she did and if she will forgive him for what he did while Linket and scar stay around for a bit to see what happens.