Chapter 37

The next day

Michael was napping on the couch while linket had gone outside for a moment as she went for a walk through the woods while she had her knife hidden. Then she walks stopping at a waterfall feeling a breeze which was like ice as she sences it was almost winter which means Christmas is coming up. While linket sniffs the air smelling snow will come in a week or two then she decided to have a bath in the river while she did bring a change of clothes with her.

A little bit later

Linket had finished her bath as she gets changed into her new outfit.

(Linket jacket)

(Linket jacket)

(Linket shirt)

(Linket tights)

(Linket tights)

(Linket shoes)

(Linket bracelet)

(Linket bracelet)

While linket starts making her way back to Michael house as she then starts a little light headed as when she walks in about to return to Michael. Then she collapse as Michael quickly catches her as he feels her head feeling she is hotter than usual as he takes her upstairs to his room. Then he lays her down in bed as Freddy watches as Michael left the room going to the kitchen as Freddy follows and says. you know the reason why she has a fever. Michael shakes his head in no as Freddy says. beacuse she bearly eats anything. Michael looks at Freddy as Michael writes down on his note pad and gives it to him as it says while Freddy reads it. "I know that I think that this is something else". Freddy says giving Michael note pad back. well we bearly know anything about werewolves let alone this one. Michael gives Freddy a book about werewolves that he didn't get the chance to read it yet. while Freddy looks at it and holds it while he flips through it as Chucky and tiffany walks by into linket sneezed loudly scarring Freddy as he flips through the book as Chucky and tiffany ignored it as tiffany says. what she needs is some soup we have delt with a werewolf before. Michael nodes watching them.

With the Cullen's

Alice had a vision of Linket becoming sick as she tells Carlisle as he decided to visit linket but the problem with that is. he doesn't know we're she lives as Alice trys to remember what she saw in her vision.

With linket

Linket starts shivering oddly cold as she says to herself. I hate winter now and I hated winter even more in the sanitarium. Freddy overhead as he reads about the part of when some werewolves go south for the winter and before it becomes winter it gives them a fever while. he then remember it happened to cinder a few times while Linket closed her eyes for a moment as she starts having a flashback.

In the flashback

It was close to winter as both Linket and cinder were sick from it as they were in the infirmary in the sanitarium as the doctors and Loomis was trying to figure it out of how one minute there burning hot and the next there freezing cold. when it became winter linket and cinder were in there cells as linket was in her wolf form on all fours running around her cell while cinder was also in wolf form running around. they wanted to go south for the winter but can't from been stuck in the sanitarium into one day in winter linket and cinder were let out but on leashes and were taken together with Michael down to the breakfast room. While it was like there stuck in there wolf form into winter has ended As both Linket and cinder were chained to a wall near Michael table. into cinder lays down while Linket lays next to her while they wait for breakfast to be over as then before breakfast was over Linket and cinder gets taken back to there cells first so there won't be any problems.

End of flashback

Linket started smelling something nice as she decided to get up as soon as she dose she collapsed passing out. while Michael heard a thud as he makes his way upstairs seen linket on the floor as he picks her up and carries her to the bed. As he sits on the bed holding her as she nuzzles him a bit as she was waking up a bit as he holds her lovingly and protectively as he watches her as she decided to rest.

Hour later

Linket wakes up seen Michael still holding her as he also has a bowl of soup for her as it was pumpkin soup as he feeds it to her like he is feeding a baby. While when the soup is all gone linket looks at Michael as he watches her as he knew she was going south for the winter and didn't want her to go as she says to him. I know you don't want me to go but I need to go or I'll freeze here. Michael nodes understanding as he nuzzles her as she nuzzles back cutely as her fever starts going away as she says. I wish I could take you with me but other wolves would want to kill you and I don't want that to happen. Michael nodes agreeing with her as he starts stroking her hair a bit making her purrs.