Chapter 9

A few months later on Halloween

It was Halloween as linket was watching the moon from a window as it was a full moon but the clouds are covering it. While she whimpers a bit as she was afraid for the first time in her life as then Michael puts his hand on her shoulder a bit lovingly and comforting as he carve on a wall saying. "want to kill some people". she nodes grinning a bit as she says. why not. linket left as Michael follows her as linket starts smelling something wired but ignores it. then they went to a barnyard party of teenagers and drinking and lust as she goes to the party while a few guys flirt with her as she ignores them. while one trys to touch her but Michael sneaks behind the drunk teen and Michael puts his hand on the teen mouth dragging the him away. while Michael decided to try something new and dismember the teen limb from limb as linket walks in the barn and sees a slutty girl flirting with every man. while Linket sneaks behind teen girl and Linket puts her hand on the teen girl mouth taking her to a quite part of the barn as linket decided to decapitated teen by cutting her head off and puts her head on a pike she found and smirks a bit finding it like artwork. with Michael he had finished dismembering the teen and puts his head on a tree been held up by a extra knife he had as he tilts his head smirking under his mask admiring it like it's artwork. while he then watch the barn party then noticed the full moon coming out while he decided to return to the barnyard party a little worried about linket. while then there was screaming and a roar as linker had turn into her new full moon wolf form.

 while then there was screaming and a roar as linker had turn into her new full moon wolf form

(Linker new full moon wolf form)

then linket was killing everyone while Michael decided to kill as well. Then linket in her full moon wolf form chew someone head off and ate it while Michael cuts off some people head and smash there skulls in on wooden pole. then when everyone is dead linket was eating a dead body in her full moon wolf form as Michael looks at her a bit impressed as she looks at him. While he was holding his hand out to her to pat her as she watches him with blood around her mouth. While she lets him Pat her as she purrs a bit and nuzzles his hand as they then left to find dr Loomis as she growled a bit at him as Michael has his knife ready as Dr Loomis says. you both need to stop this you two can't go on murdering everyone in a senceless bloodlust. Linket growls into she chase him as he runs/limps away then Michael follows her chasing Loomis as they go through a house as linket turns back to human from been hidden by the full moon. while the moon gets covered by the clouds as both Linket and Michael gose to the balcony looking around for Loomis as he was behind them as he shoots them both 6 times as they falls off the balcony as both of them heals slowly while they make there escape hearing sires of the police. While linket didn't know that she was shot in the throat which made her stop talking. but not stopping her from growling then both her and Michael hides in his house in the basement for a bit into the heat dies down as the police and Loomis find both Linket and Michael gone. which confused them and decided they should search Michael house just incase. While both Linket and Michael heard them entering as they both hide in the darkness in the basement while the basement and all the rooms get search into they found nothing and left deciding to check linket house just incase they might be there but there not as both Linket and Michael come out of hiding. they then decided to stay in the basement for a bit as Michael sits on the floor while Linket decided to make herself comfortable in his lap as he holds her stroking her hair. While she nuzzles into his chest as she purrs a bit feeling his warmth as she trys to say something but nothing came out as Michael carve on the wooden floor with his which says. "what's wrong". linket carves into the floor with her knife replying. "I can't speak for some reason". he then check her throat seen a bullet scar as he carve into the ground saying. "you were shot in the throat". she looks away into he nuzzles her again to comfort her which makes her a bit happy. While she purrs a bit then she warps her hands around his neck as he keeps her close feeling a little bad for her but he would have to teach her what he knows about carving as linket dozes off in his arms for a bit. wondering if she'll have any other flash back but there was nothing yet as she continues napping in Michael arms resting her head on his chest.