Chapter 110

A week later

Linket was in Antarctica with the Cullen's as a guard as they were visiting family while Linket and Seth as a wolf where watching them from outside as Seth says in mind to linket. Want to look around. Linket nodes and follows Seth as they gose for a look around not knowing they where been watched by something that was supposed to be whipped out. As linket had the feeling she was been watched as she knew Michael secretly followed from feeling better. and was keeping an eye on her but they way she felt she was been watched felt much more different then from Michael watching her which makes her feel a bit wired. As she follows Seth around into she trip over something that she didn't see as it was a large horn belonging to an old alpha dragon as it stands and roars at linket. As she draws out her knife getting defensive while self growls in defence.

(The alpha dragon)

(The alpha dragon)

As after it roars the Cullen's came to see what's going on as it roars at them while Michael came next to linket as he draws his knife. While Carlisle shouts to Michael and Linket and Seth. get away from it! It'll kill all three of you! Cinder was secretly watching as a giant from her power while the dragon gets ready to breathe ice at Linket. As cinder flys in with a ball of fire throwing it at the alpha dragon face making him roar angerily as cinder. While her tail grabs Michael and Linket and Seth setting them with Carlisle while she fights the dragon with a sword.

A hour later

Cinder had been fighting to dragon into it out smarts and and impaled her with its right horn as she roars demonicly in pain. As she bleeds heavily on the horn as he throws her off sending her into a rock near the house. While she turns back to normal size as she lays there bleeding heavily. as the dragon left going into the icy water and gose under it to leave as cinder lays there not moving. Into she puts her hands on her wounds while her wings cover her while Seth runs over to her with Carlisle while Linket and Michael go over. While cinder looks at Carlisle with her helmet retracting into a collar as Carlisle says. Cinder you'll be alright I can call your brother and sisters if you like. Cinder nodes and says weakly. Why not it will be the last time they see me before I die again. Carlisle nodes while he calls lea then nitray and Satan while cinder lays there shivering while Edward came over with Michael as Edward says to cinder. Michael says he will miss you even through you have your ups and downs he will always be your friend. cinder nodes as cinder says. You where always my freind as well Michael. He nodes while cinder grins a bit as Michael and Edward back off as lea and nitray and Satan appears while nitray runs over holding cinder head in her lap as nitray says. Let our brother save you please. Cinder replies. you can't save someone from been impaled by a dragon horn. And if you did there will be complications with aging that will lead to death. Lea says to nitray. It's true nitray remember what happened to ghirahim. Nitray sighs and then decided to look at where the impalement was as she moves cinder wing and arm seen how big it is as lea and Satan looks while cinder covers it with her wing as Satan says to cinder. You've always be a trouble maker From The first day I started watching you in this world cinder chuckles as she says. Now you'll have to deal with Me in hell Satan chuckles a bit as he holds her hand while Linket came over as cinder says to her. I'm sorry for been a complete bitch to you. Linket replies. It's fine don't worry I've had worse from my parents. Cinder nodes as linket holds her other hand while Linket says. But I don't think about it anymore when I do think about them it's how I wish I killed them differently. Cinder chuckles a bit and says. You and Michael are similar in a way. linket blushes in her mask while cinder says to Satan. see you soon brother. Satan nodes as cinder turns to dust while he Teleports Michael and Linket to lea house with both lea and nitray while Satan dissapears back homes after he teleports the Cullen's home as well.