Chapter 32

A week later

Linket had healed as she was still with the Cullen's and Michael was still with her as the Cullen's had decided to go out hunting for food as when linket and Michael were looking around. Into They finds a deer as linket turns into a wolf and runs off chasing it as Edward and Carlisle follow her as Michael found another deer and chased it by speed walking fast. While Emmett and Jasper and Esme follow him while Bella and Alice and Rosaline chase a Buck while Linket was chasing a deer on all fours the deer jumps into werewolf land. While Carlisle was about to stop linket but he was to late as linket continues chasing the deer and the buck as Bella and Carlisle chase her on there land. While Michael watches as Esme saw what's going into Paul the Alpha werewolf pins her to a tree breaking it as they starts fighting and roaring at Each other. While Michael wanted to intervene but Carlisle and Esme didn't let him as Linket keeps fighting then Emmett watches impressed into linket get shoved into the river as she fell taking pual with her. while they go floating down the river while they whimpers trying to stay a float into the get to the rivers end were Carlisle and Esme and Emmett are with chief black which is Jacob grandfather and the chief of all of the werewolves. While he was disappointed in Paul for fighting one of there own even through she not part of the pack as linket gets out of the water as Linket get out of the water and sits next to Carlisle and Esme legs and Infront of Emmett. While they pat her while chief black scolded Paul as they left while Linket turns human a bit dizzy as Bella and Michael and Edward and Jasper and Alice and Rosaline are back at the house while Emmett says still impressed. nice one. linket blushes as Esme and Carlisle says. don't incoruage her. they make there way back home as Carlisle says. the school is planing of having a camping trip tomorrow if you want to go. linket thinks and says. I suppose I could go but want a about Michael. Esme says. we will look after him don't worry. she nodes and says. will I be going alone or will someone come with me. Carlisle replies. well they Siad that no one could go with you. besides at lest you can do something on your own. linket nodes agreeing as she says. I'll go and see how it goes. Carlisle and Esme nodes smiling.

Later in the afternoon

Linket and Carlisle and Esme and Emmett returns to the house as when they walks in Michael hugs linket as she hugs back. they gose upstairs to her room as they get there as when the door is shut linket says. how would you feel if I went on a camping trip with the school on my own. Michael thinks and writes on a note pad with a pen that Carlisle gave him a couple of days ago as he writes. "I'm not sure what if something happens to you and I can't get there in time". linket says to him. well if I sneak a knife in my bag I'll be able to protect myself. Michael nodes understanding as he writes down. "you can take my knife if you want". linket nodes smirking a bit liking the sound of that.

At night

Michael was napping while Linket is getting ready for tomorrow camping trip while. she then lays next to Michael getting a bit sleepy as it was almost midnight as she puts her arms around him.

The next day

Linket was about to leave as Michael hugs her as in goodbye while he slips his knife into her bag sneakily. while Carlisle takes Linket to school as she gets there Carlisle says to her getting on the bus. have fun and call if you want to come home. she nodes as he throw her a phone as she catch it putting it in her pocket as she gose and sits in the back while she looks in her bag seen Michael knife sitting on her clothes while she blushed a bit. and hides it under her clothes so no one sees as then the bus starts moving as she waved good bye to Carlisle as he waves back.