Chapter 23

Later that night

Linket was secretly watching the babysitter while Michael was watching with her into they see it's clear. while the babysitter and child are watching a movie as when Michael and Linket sneaks in the house they quitely go upstairs to the child room and hides in the closet not knowing that Laurie was still secretly watching them.

A hour later

Michael and Linket are still in the closet while they heard the babysitter and child coming up the stairs ignoring the party open closet. while the child gets tucked in bed while he then request to close the closet door while she dose but it doesn't close as it was hitting Michael in the face making him mad. after four attempts she opens it and screams seen Michael and Linket as the babysitter was about to call for help but Michael slits her throat to silence her as she starts gaging on her own blood choking to death. while when she dies Linket walks over her dead body linket gose to the child and says. we will not kill you if you don't go to the police or that's if you want to die. the child was scared as then he nodes to agreeing not to tell the police as linket smirks darkly as Michael left taking the dead body and Linket leaves behind him as they left the house. while Michael hides the body in the woods somewhere as Linket was making her way to Michael house as she then sees Laurie and growls lightly into Laurie shoots linket in the chest with a pistol making her Yelp then falls to the ground. while Laurie left before Michael sees her as Michael starts to feel her pain as he makes his way to her as Linket was on the ground as she puts her hand on her bullet wound as she felt were it was as it was close to hitting her heart as she stands grunting in a bit in pain as she says to herself. it will take more than that to kill me Laurie. Linket then makes her way to Michael house but starts getting weak into she didn't know that Michael was behind her as she gets to his house she climbs in the back window as she then sits on the stairs. While Michael walks in the house and gose to her as she watches him while he sits on the stairs and grabs her carefully sitting her on his as he see the Bullet wound As he carves on the wall with his knife. "who did this to you". Linket replies sounding weak. Laurie did She shot me to kill me. he then carves on the wall. "this might hurt a bit". linket nodes and says. I can take it. he nodes lightly as then he puts the tip of his knife in to dig the bullet out as linket ignored the pain as then Michael gets the Bullet out as she starts bleeding heavily. While she puts her hand on her bullet wound to stop the blood coming out then Michael went to the kitchen looking for something and can't find anything so he heads up stairs to a old room and finds a sheet and rips it to make a sort of makeshift bandage. While he gose back down to her and warps the rip sheet around her chest and bullet wound as she watches him as he finished covering her bullet wound as he puts his arm around her protectively while she stays close to him while she rest her head on his shoulder.