Chapter 11

A 8 hours later

It was night as linket has gone into the back of the car to sleep while Michael was thinking of having a break. while at the sanitarium cinder was taken to Loomis office as he had a bit of a plan to get cinder to hunt linket and Michael down as Loomis puts a shock and tracking collar on cinder While it zaps her as Loomis says to her. now cinder if you obey us and hunt Linket and Michael down we'll let you go. cinder thinks and decided to play with them as she nodes secretly smirking in her helmet as she had a plan to screw them over as the doctors let her out of her straight jacket. they then takes her to the car park while Loomis follows as then in the carpark cinder turns full wolf as her helmet molds with her head turning into a wolf helmet still covering all of her face but she could still breath as she was a large white wolf with two tails as she then runs off following both Michael and Linket smell. Then the doctors and Loomis get in a car following her while with Michael he decided to hide the car in the Forest he was driving by as he grabs his knife out of the glove box and climbs into the back of the car and lays behind her holding her on-top of him as she snuggles into him still sleeping.

The next day in the morning

Michael and Linket were sleeping as cinder in her wolf form had found Michael car as she smells them in there and then decided to leave them and runs off somewhere else to lead Loomis and his doctor's away. While Michael heard a stick breaking as he grips his knife still holding linket as she wakes up from been holded so tightly as she whispers to Michael. what's wrong. he holds her close and protectively as that's when she knew someone was around as then cinder jumps on the roof of the car as wolf form as scratching it scaring linket a bit. Into Michael stabs his knife in through the roof making her Yelp and then growls into she jumps on the ground as Michael climbs up to the front. While linket was left in the back as Michael gets out off the car and holds his knife threatenly to cinder as she growled turning human as she had already changed clothes bit was wearing her black steel heels boots and black tights and a black sports bra as she says. cut the collar off or Loomis will find you and Linket. he nodes as he cuts the shock and tracking collar off as he throws it in the forest as she then gets in the car and climbs in the back of the car. While linket was in the front then Michael gets in the car As when Michael starts driving back onto the road as cinder says. we're do you both normally go. linket says. his house. cinder says as her helmet retracted back into a collar. well if we go there Loomis will find us we need to go either her house or mine. micheal nodes as when they get to Haddonfield, Illinois they see police both outside of Michael house and Linket house as cinder give Michael direction to her house. when they get there it's a bit like Michael house as both Michael and Linket get out while cinder gose to hides the car as linket and Michael gose in cinder house as there was carving in the walls of words saying. "kill". "revange"."death". linket says to Michael. do you think we should trust her. Michael reply by carving on the wall. "If she betrays us I'll kill her". she nodes as she whispers. would we ever be able to go back to your place. he nodes and carve in the wall. "in due time". she nodes as he takes her upstairs and sits in a room that's empty as Michael nuzzles her neck making her giggles. While he puts her and his knife on the ground as he then caressed her cheek as she plays with his mask hair. while she runs one finger down the middle of his chest making him grins a bit in his mask as he holds her close while one arm rest around his neck. While her other hand rest on his chest then she rest her head against his shoulder a bit into they head cinder walking in the house going to the kitchen to do something. While linket purring staying close to Michael as he runs his fingers through her hair.

Later on

Cinder had left to do something while Linket and Michael were playing around into he starts tickling her making her go into a fit giggles as he smirks a bit as she giggles uncontrollably. while he tickles her into he stops by lifting up his mask to his nose then he kisses her and she kisses him back. while he lifts her up into his lap as she puts her hands on his chest as they starts making out as he grabs his knife and carves in the ground saying. "I love you". linket sees it in the corner of her eye as she grabs her knife while they make out as she carve next to his words. "I love you too". he grins a bit in the kisses as from been on the run togeather and escaping from the sanitarium and Killing people. they somehow got closer togeather as when the kisses breaks linket snuggled into him while he fixed his mask as she runs her finger down the middle of his chest making him grin in his mask. then she nuzzles him resting her head against his neck. while he nuzzles her into he picks her up and his knives as they go to a dark room were they sit on the bed. so they both can have a nap as there a bit tired still from there trip back to Haddonfield, Illinois as Michael puts there knives on the bed side table just incase there needed. While linket snuggles into Michael chest as he holds her close to him as when she has a nap he looks up at the ceiling thinking of how to get back to his house and get rid of the police as well as he starts thinking of a plan.