Chapter 7

A few hours later

Linket was having a rest on the side of the road not seen Michael driving by but he saw her. Then a car drives by her that's when he looked again seen she was gone as she had jump into the back of the trailer of what the car is towing. While Michael sees her as she sees him then she decided to have a nap as she was a little bit tired from murdering the police officers and been shot. While she sleeps she has another flashback when she was in sanitarium which makes her a bit upset.

In the flash back

Linket was in her corner not wanting to eat as everyday she didn't eat she got skinnier and a bit more bony. into doctor Loomis decided to force feed her as he walked in as linket look's at him as he opens the glass door and walks in. Which makes her stands in a defensive stance as she clenched her fist as Loomis says to her. come now linket you need to eat or you will die or I'll have to force feed you. linket replied getting angry. I would rather stave then eat in this hellhole. Dr Loomis sighs at her stubbornness and aggressive behaviour then he had a doctor walk in and injected her with a drug to make her and woozy as she almost falls over. while the doctor grabs her putting her in a wheel chair restraining her as they take her out of her room and to a nurse room were everything was set up to force feed her. She then came back to her scenes growling a bit as they had a tube up her nose going down her throat as a nurse had a needle full of food shakes as linket says. if you put that in me I'll kill each and everyone of you. they ignored her as the nurse injected it into the tube going through her nose down her throat as she growls and clenched her fist in anger while her wolf claws came out. Which makes doctor sedated her quickly making her calm and tired for a bit into the nurse finished. Then when she dose finish Dr Loomis and the doctor took her back to her room as when they let her off the wheelchair she stands almost falling over. While Dr Loomis catches her laying her in bed as she passed out while the Dr Loomis and the Doctor left closing and securing the door as she heard it while Dr Loomis goes to attend Michael.

End of flashback

Linket wakes up still in her wolf form as she looks around seen she is near Haddonfield, Illinois. Then she yawns a bit and then jumps out of the trailer and looks around seen that the town has changed a bit from the 10 years. While linket decide to walks around as a wolf still while Michael had gone to ditch his car somewhere while Linket gose back to Michael house seen it still looks at same which she didn't mind. While she goes around the back of the house and jumps in the window into she get her back leg caught as she yelps in pain while the glass got stuck in her leg tearing her flesh. While she whimpers in pain seen how much blood is coming out of her leg so she starts trying to get free as she turns back to human as she trys to get her leg unstuck as she sees Michael walking in the door. she then wonders how he got here so fast as she starts to think maybe he can secretly teleports as he gose to her grabbing her leg gently getting it unstuck from the glass while she wince in pain. while then blood leaks out a bit more. while he touches her leg gently as she watches as when he touch it she yelps as it hurt as she hides in his arms. while he then leaves her for a bit and she watches him going into the kitchen for a moment Grabbing a old cloth and returned to her and warps her legs in it as he puts a bit of pressure on it to try and get the blood to stop. Then he tightened up the cloth and helps her stand as he decided to take her upstairs to his room as the bodies that linket killed were gone. While the police had dealed with them as linket limps while Michael holds her in he sits he down on the bed as she sat on the bed as Michael left to go and find them both a knife each.

Michael pov

While I left linket to rest her leg I decided to go to find us a knife each so I gose to a house that's next to my house. While I go into the Shead seen a hammer so I takes it and sneaks inside the house seen a women making her husband some food. so I kill the husband by breaking his neck and then gose into the kitchen behind the wife as I bash her head in with the hammer as after she is dead. I gose to the knife block and grabs my favourite knife out that was a chef's knife while I opens a draw seen another chefs knife in a draw and grabs it out for Linket as I then left the house and returns to my house.

A hours later

No one pov

Linket had gotten up as she was bored as she limps into a wide spot of Michael room and decided to sit on the floor and a wolf claw came out while she carves something on the ground. Then hearing someone enter as she growls lightly standing as her full set of wolf claws came out as she limps and hides in the darkness of a corner. While Michael enters the room seen linket gone into he saw her blue eyes in the corner of his room thdn he grabs her gently which makes her wolf claw dissapears while he sits on the ground with her in his lap. Then she blushed a bit when she nuzzles him into he gives her a chef's knife as he shows her the one he had for himself. While she takes the knife and holds it as he carves a question in the floor as it Siad. "how is your leg". linket tells him. it's fine just sore. he nodes and then carves another question in the floor. "do you like the gift I got you". she nodded and says. of course I do. he nuzzles her and lift up his mask to his nose and kisses her on the lips as she kisses him back. into she whimpers again from her leg as when they stop kissing Michael fix his mask and strokes her leg as her leg twitch a bit as it was tender while he holds her with his other arm. While she watches him gently stroking her leg while he had Stuck his knife in the ground next to her knife as she dozed off in his arms cutely while he watches her sleep.