Chapter 115

The next day

Michael and Linket were snuggling togeather after she told him what happened between her and Skyla Which made him more protective of Linket while she didn't mind. As she nuzzles into his chest while he kept her close while springtrap and Jason were guarding the house and Freddy was on the roof near linket and Michael bedroom window guarding it just incase Skyla came back. Not knowing that she was watching them and she smirks darkly remembering Jason and Freddy but not springtrap as she dosent recall seen him ever then thinks he must be new to the slashers. While she watches them shadow devil appears behind her as he grabs her by the shoulders and pulls her into shadow's and says to her. Michael will kill you even before you get anywhere near Linket he is protective of her. Skyla looks at him as she ponits a golden gun to his head as she says to him. Don't worry I'm not stupid enough to kill you yet. Besides I'm more sneaker then Michael is. And if I were to kill you then that must mean that good time we had last night but of ment nothing. And remember you created me to kill your brother's but I went rouge so I don't think I should even be talking to you. Shadow devil blushes a bit and hides it as he says. Even if you kill me I'll be reborn like my brother was. Skyla chuckles and then opens a portal under him sending him back to hell while she then gose back to figuring out a plan to get Linket into Skyla decided to go and kidnapped Allyson first then get Linket.

A hour later

Linket was having a nap in Michael arms while he strokes her hair while Skyla had Allyson tied up in her cave while she gose back to watching Linket and waits for the right moment to get her.

30 minutes later

Michael had dozed off and Linket was gone while Michael immediately felt something missing while he wakes up seen linket missing as he gets out of bed and starts looking for her into he then realised that Linket had been taken from him which makes him mad while he grabs his knife and left looking for Linket.

With linket

Skyla walks in dragging linket in the cave as she is tied up and left next to Allyson while Skyla chuckles a bit enjoying this seen how weak and helpless they are at the moment while Linket is giving a death glare to Skyla as she rolls her eyes not really caring. As she then walks off while Linket looks at Allyson seen fear in her eyes While Linket gose a bit soft towards her and whispers to Allyson. Don't worry I'll figure away out. Allyson nodes feeling greatfull that she'll be out of this mess but nervous if anything will go wrong while Linket turns over looking around for Skyla. While she saw a shadow move and a large black tail as she knew it shadow devil and she had a feeling Michael was with him. While Linket grins a bit in her mask into Skyla came back with one of her golden guns. Then grabs linket standing her up then point's her gun in the middle of Linket head as Skyla says. you don't think I know who is in my cave and if they don't come out. then your brains will be everywhere for your boyfriend and freind to see. Linket growls lightly as Skyla finger rest on the trigger into her large black wings spread out and warps around linket as Skyla says towards both shadow devil and Michael. If you both don't come out her brains will be my new paint on my walls. Skyla then gose behind linket and seductively licks the back of her neck making Linket shiver a bit while both Michael and shadow devil stay motionless and silent to make Skyla think no one is there which she is slowly falling for.